Aliens Scientist Claims To Have Found Alien Fossils On Mars But NASA Is Allegedly Covering It Up

Xiggy

CinVin Tech Support
Staff member
(Article by Louise Bonquin at The Inquisitr News)

Barry DiGregorio, a scientist, called out NASA for trying to conceal the truth about the possible existence of alien life on Mars. He alleged that the agency deliberately disregarded the photos showing what looks like to be trace fossils created by soft-bodied life forms.

The scientist revealed that the pictures were taken by NASA’s own space explorer called the Curiosity Rover, but the agency seems to be hiding the details of what they actually found — a bunch of fossilized tracks or footprints.

DiGregorio asserted that he would drop the bomb very soon. On that day, he will disclose how the US science agency is keeping its findings a secret to the public.

The former research fellow at the University of Buckingham further stated that NASA is very aware about the alien life on Mars but it is not saying anything because they want to carry out an in-depth exploration of the planet through a manned mission supposedly scheduled for 2030.

Click here to continue and read more...

Its simple, send a space craft, have the richy-rich folks fund it, find the specimen, collect it and bring it back. I'll bet its fake, if there were spacey critters they would make themselves visible, I used to believe, now I know better....

Every few years its the same ole thing.
Anyone remember the face on Mars?
yeah, a play on light.

Oh, BTW, what about the canals?

If, and I do mean IF, with an emphasis on IF, life is ever found on Mars it will be primitive and possibly single celled.

There is a better chance of finding life in the oceans of Jupiter's moon Europa or Saturn's moon Enceladus.
Even then it will be primitive and barely evolved. There is also a possibility of finding life forms in the upper atmosphere of Venus. Again, very primitive and unevolved.

Its a matter of physics. There must be a biosphere condusive to life that is sustained over a period of time.
So even if such a biosphere exists or existed, did it exist long enough for life to take root and flourish?
Not Likely.

Back