SciFi Art Explorer

Tom

An Old Friend
I have some really great links to art in my favorites that I have included below, I considered adding each as a link on the Link page but I want to cover many in the forum because I would like to discuss them too.
Ah,,,What First...
The ultimate 3D Resource-SciFi 3D = a nice site for 3d art involving StarTrek, StarWars, Babylon 5 and BattleStar Galactica items and more. Example, a Lightwave v6 of Alexandria Station at 8.5mb for download. Nice work fellows!
The Michael Carroll Gallery- General SciFi Site of Michael Carroll's Artwork based on Mars
Marilynn Flynn Gallery- General SciFi sister site of Mars based artwork.
Orion Tales- Planetary Orion's Arm worldbuilding art
ExtraSolar Planets-Gallery by Lynnette Cook-Nice!
3D World Construction Set- and Visual Nature Studio gallery

Well I hope I wet yer whistle, I got a couple hundred more...

When time permits I have to check out some of those sites, they look interesting. If you like sci-fi art here's another nice site to check out.....

Scifi-Meshes.com

It's a forum dedicated to the artists who actually make the pics and they share their works amongst themselves. Some really amazing shots in there.

KW802 said:
When time permits I have to check out some of those sites, they look interesting. If you like sci-fi art here's another nice site to check out.....

Scifi-Meshes.com

It's a forum dedicated to the artists who actually make the pics and they share their works amongst themselves. Some really amazing shots in there.
WOW I like that! Nice Site! Popped that one into a folder as soon as I saw it!
THANKYOU!!!!!
:worthy:
:jiggy:

Back