SciFi Radio Links

I still miss the days of radio serials like The Shadow. :(

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hears of men....."

stagehanduk said:
You can still find them ...

I run a theatre company and we have produced and currently are producing the latest in a series of Pulp Radio adventure stories (Crash Morgan and the Peril of the Lost Plateau), staged as live radio performances.

You can find us at www.inthesuitcase.co.uk or details of previous shows at our old site at www.batteredsuitcase.co.uk
Then I believe you would enjoy my recent post "Crash is back". I stuck your site in my bookmarks SciFi Radio folder. Nice site!
:worthy::rolleyes:

stagehanduk said:
You can still find them ...

I run a theatre company and we have produced and currently are producing the latest in a series of Pulp Radio adventure stories (Crash Morgan and the Peril of the Lost Plateau), staged as live radio performances.

You can find us at www.inthesuitcase.co.uk or details of previous shows at our old site at www.batteredsuitcase.co.uk
.... and Dr. Who stage productions! :cool: On the new site I'm getting a lot of 404 errors but everything is working fine on the old site. Very cool.

For those curious, if you check out the site you can download some DivX video clips as well.

Very cool.

Back