Score submitting problem for new games

AbdF

Cadet
Okay, this is new .. I am having problem with submitting highest score. Means .. if my score is 2nd/3rd or any thing lower, score get submitted properly .. but if my score is highest (new record), or for newly installed games (where nobody submitted score before) where any score is the highest score, I get a security error

View attachment 173

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 120
What version of the arcade are you using and what game, specifically, are you getting this error? I can't test right now as I'm at work (and I'm no longer in an office!) but it will help me when I get home in a few hours.

I am using the latest version of xfarcade (0.0.9 Refresh 1) ... and the issue is with all games so far ... I have around 100 games installed, and I have tested randomly 10/12 games .. all returning with same prob ...

As I said, that specific prob occurred only when you becomes champion (e.g. beating highest score of an old game or playing 1st time for a new game) ..... if you becomes 2nd/3rd, scores get submitted without any prob ...

just in case u want to check, my arcade is here www.talk2know.com/arcade/

happy working .. it's almost mid-night here so for me all kind of testing time :smiley:

Before I upgrade to 0.0.9 Refresh 1 and bork my site up...has anyone else gotten this error after upgrading?

Back