Scott Foley has shaved his head

Kara

eternally nostalgic
I didn't see it, but my sister just said Scott Foley was on ET sans hair. :eek: I'll have to watch again at 8:30. Just a little heads up. And he also says the reason he wasn't at the Oscars...

I saw him on Et tonite.....actually he wasn't too bad :rolleyes: and he said the reason he wasn't at the oscars was because Jennifer had like a childhood friend visiting and so she went with her instead or something to that effect.

He shaved his head?!?!?! He had such great hair too. Why do all these actors feel that they should shave their head. It just isn't cool unless you're Vin Diesel in my opinion.

WHAT!!! wait, he actually shaved his head!?!?! has anyone actually seen this? or did your sister just say that? because i think that would look awful

Why would he do that? He's so cute with his dark hair...That must look bizarre. I'm not even sure if I want to see it.

And BTW, on the main page, this topic says "Scott Foley has shaved his...."
I'm glad it's just his head!!! :lol:

Azalea said:
And BTW, on the main page, this topic says "Scott Foley has shaved his...."
I'm glad it's just his head!!! :lol:
hahahahahaha... :lol: well, i kind of assumed it was is head that was shaved. i dunno, what were YOU thinking, azalea? nothing weird, i hope. ;)

yeah, i agree with most of you guys. his hair was cute. he shouldn't have shaved it. :confused: but maybe it was for his show? or maybe he lost a bet or something.

i still can't believe it . . . i loved his hair!!! i really want to know jennifer's opinion on this
maybe that's why she didn't take him to the oscars! :smiley:

im sorry but i dont really like scott foley hes okay and all but i guess he just lost his "thing" you know that thing that eveybody loves for like Julia Roberts for her Smile and like Whitney houstan for her singing thats their thing and his hair was his i think :P

Back