Scratch That

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK First i would like to say when some1's already crying and upset it doesn't give u right to say something to make that person even more upset! i'm sry if people felt i was rude and abnoxious and "snapping back at friends" but ME as a friend was trying to reach out and try to talk to the "friend" about his problems during the day CAUSE I WAS TOO! I was trying to relate to my "friend" and i think that's the problem i try and think that EVERYONE is my friend when they're really not. and maybe i trust people to easily and maybe i have problems i realize that but im a problemed person that needs love to. and if u have the heart to realize that other people have FEELINGS under their deep hard exterior then maybe u would hold ur tongue. maybe u would be nicer. maybe u would actually talk to that person who HAS NO FRIENDS. maybe u could just realize that u actually love that person. and <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ASH i am sry but i am not sry for my actions im sry that u thought that i snapped at u but im sry that im just like that today.</span> I HAVE NO SELF CONFIDENCE! I HAVE LOW ESTEEM! I HAD TO GO TO THERAPY ALL THROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL! Sure it gives me no "excuse" for acting the way that i did. but u know what i feel sry for people who think they live for this life and not the next and I AM A CHRISTIAN even though i cuss drink and do drugs and u know why cause I KNOW SOME1 OUT THERE WHO IS GOD LOVES ME FOR WHO I am and it doesn't matter to HIM that i had a bad day and it doesn't matter to him that i cuss and drink and smoke and am a b**** HE LOVES ME ANYWAYS! SO U KNOW WHAT I HOPE U LOVE GOD TO.

Sydney, I'm here for you. I was trying to be nice about everything. I'm sorry that you're having problems. There are plenty of people who love you and want to help.

I'm truly sorry about your loss. I am. And you do have friends. I'd like to be your friend, but I'm not sure you want me to be one. But I have always considered you a great friend. And most of this, I don't know what you're talking about, but it seems you're going through a very rough time... :(

yeah i know timmy. same here.
and again i will repeat the IM SRY SPEECH SO PEOPLE KNOW WHY I SAID THOSE THINGS!
WELL A) I GOT CALLED STUPID TO MY FACE BY FRIENDS FAMILY AND TEACHERS
B) I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM
C) MY FRIEND IS HURT DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT (ARASH) AND THINKS THAT WELL I "SNAPPED" AT HIM
D) I MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK TO THERAPY AGAIN FOR WELL THIS
E) I SAW MY BEST f***ING FRIEND KILL HIMSELF AND IT HAUNTS ME OK CAUSE .... YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

IF I OFFEND U IN ANYWAY IM SRY BUT I NEED LOVE TO

i know and im sry arash and betha its just i dunno i hurt IVE HURT A LONG TIME and i tried to mend 5 fold but everytime someone hurts me again

yeah i am too u guys i mean all i did was ask u how u were ash and u said sad depressed etc and im the same way and well i asked if u wanted to talk about it but aparently u didn't see that and the next thing u said was does it matter.... so i was sad cause i felt like u didn't care that i wasn't gonna be here as often and i was sad that u didn't respond and im just sad

ILoveVartan said:
yeah i am too u guys i mean all i did was ask u how u were ash and u said sad depressed etc and im the same way and well i asked if u wanted to talk about it but aparently u didn't see that and the next thing u said was does it matter.... so i was sad cause i felt like u didn't care that i wasn't gonna be here as often and i was sad that u didn't respond and im just sad
sorry, but I can't read everything that goes on in the threads. The customer thing tends to get in the way.....

i'm not sure how much of a difference this will make but i'm sorry for your loss and i do consider you a friend. i consider everyone here my friend. once again i am sorry.

hey syd - i'm not really sure what is going on here but i hope ur ok!!!! i really like u lots !!! hope ur ok!!!! :smiley:

Misha read my live journal 3 entries from top. if u read this sun. if not well then read a few down from top. everyone can if they want too but im better trying to get better and i hope arash that ur not mad at me 2 pages wow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back