Season 2 Screen Caps for A Dark Turn Are Up

emetib

Cadet
You know I have a thing for promo screen caps ^_^ . All these came from AliasMedia. YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!!! Click on the link to see them, or just scroll down...

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>[edited by AliasALIAS. Click on the link to see the full pictures]</span>

Here ya go!!

Reflecting ;) ...
dark-turn-02.jpg

I am so bad...
dark-turn-03.jpg

What was that?!
dark-turn-06.jpg

Nuther Smooch! Yay!
dark-turn-07.jpg

Sydney, you have to win at Scrabble fair and square! Cheating is not acceptable!
dark-turn-08.jpg

I spy with my little eye...
dark-turn-10.jpg

A SMILE! Sydney's happy! ^_^
dark-turn-11.jpg

Hair billowing in the wind...
dark-turn-12.jpg

Inquizzative...
dark-turn-13.jpg

I did not cheat at Scrabble!
dark-turn-15.jpg

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE???
dark-turn-16.jpg

Can't have Alias without death and carnage...
dark-turn-17.jpg

Sarkie Baby!
dark-turn-23.jpg

Are you up to something??? :blink:
dark-turn-24.jpg

Uh-oh! I'm being followed! AHHHHHH!!!
dark-turn-27.jpg

i got a ? ---- is the guy in the car w/ the gun pointed to the back seat sark? i thought it was vaughn at first but now as i see this pic i think its sark - but im not positive-- can some1 help? thanx in advance!

hey, i am pretty sure that that is sark. is that kendal lying on the floor dead in the CIA building!? What an interesting switch!

I think he was trying to help that other guy, who's slumped over. I dont' know, it'd be cool if it was Kendall dead on the floor! EEP! I can't wait!

I must be in a really silly mood tonight, because that Scrabble thing really cracked me up. :lol:

Azalea said:
I must be in a really silly mood tonight, because that Scrabble thing really cracked me up. :lol:
Me too! The comments were great, and so were the pics. I can't wait! It would be kinda cool if Kendall was dead....what if he's the one who took "a dark turn?"

I want Sunday to come! I sit in Science nad think about the show instead of how Fujita scale affects tornados! I really like the promos, but I know that Vaughn isn't evil cause he loves her! And she says would you betray a person you LOVE!

Back