Screencaps

I was wondering if anyone knew how to take screencaps.. I want to be able to upload them on the computer and I need to know what I need, how much it costs and soo on!! Please help!!

I use an external Hauppauge WinTV. It was about $75. I'm not very satisfied with it. I won't capture high quality video (it will, but it won't be high quality once you capture it). 640x480 is what I capture everything at and it's still quite blurry at that size. It's best capture size is 320x240, which is very small. If you want a good capturing device, be prepared to dish out a good amount of money.

yeah same here i am BROKE!!! and no affense or anything but i have better things to use my money on ;) it would be cool to have it in all but its not sumthing i need really bad

Tommy said:
I use an external Hauppauge WinTV. It was about $75. I'm not very satisfied with it. I won't capture high quality video (it will, but it won't be high quality once you capture it). 640x480 is what I capture everything at and it's still quite blurry at that size. It's best capture size is 320x240, which is very small. If you want a good capturing device, be prepared to dish out a good amount of money.
WHere might one get one of these?

AliasHombre said:
Tommy said:
I use an external Hauppauge WinTV.  It was about $75.  I'm not very satisfied with it.  I won't capture high quality video (it will, but it won't be high quality once you capture it).  640x480 is what I capture everything at and it's still quite blurry at that size.  It's best capture size is 320x240, which is very small.  If you want a good capturing device, be prepared to dish out a good amount of money.
WHere might one get one of these?
Circuit City, Office Max, Staples, etc

Back