Season 5 Script Pages - Ep 10

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ?????? jack is a retard! does he want syd to suffer more from not having vaughn??? JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's so dumb and vaughn is a retard too cuz despite how much he loves syd he doesn't wanna say anything to her or do anything because of STUPID LAUREN! ARGHHHHHHHHHHh OMG that's why the 8 ball said syd didn't exactly kill lazarey cuz HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH that's crazy! wow i have to say jj is ReALLy smart lol nobody even thought of that! BUT!!!! JACK why is he tellin vaughn that? NOOOOO vaughn better ot listen to him cuz i'll be MAD! :jump: WOW I CAN'T WAIT :woot: :woot:

Syd n' Vaughn will have a deep conversation about it, I mean, maybe he will think in be transfered but, I don't know, they do good work, remember... ;)

Allright.. crazy idea coming up. Julia didn't kill Lazarey, but Lazarey faked his own death. This must mean that Julia helped Lazarey for some reason. Could it have been that Julia was with the Covenant (Lazarey also called her "Julia" on the tape so they were apparently close), somewhere really close to Lazarey?

Maybe it was Lazarey himself who programmed Syd somehow to be the Covenant's own super agent. AND, I was thinking, he named her Julia because he saw her as his own daughter (his son's name being Julian, even if they didn't have contact he might have missed him anyway). Maybe (lots of maybes here, lol) Julia felt affection to him too, and when Syd has got back her memory she still feels for him as a father figure.

Then somehow she finds out that Sark is going to torture/ kill him so she runs to his aid. That would be awsome, having Syd fighting with Sark to save his father who he's trying to kill! :woot:

Okey okey.. probably not very likely to happen but it would be great to watch :P

Okay, I had a very random thought here, that could be totally out in left field... BUT...... I found it very odd at first that Lazarey wouldn't recognize his own son. It got me thinking, what if Sark didn't always look like that. What if he had taken on someone else's identity (like evil Francie). Or had a ton ofr work done. I can't help but wonder if he is somehow connected to Danny. I mean, it was strange how they kept bringing him up last season again. Maybe that is totally out in left field, I don't know. I just wanted to share my thoughts.

certim said:
I found it very odd at first that Lazarey wouldn't recognize his own son. It got me thinking, what if Sark didn't always look like that.
Remember, Sark hasn't seen his father since he was a little kid, so presumably his father has not seen him either. People's looks change a lot from the time they were say, four, to when they're 24.

hmm i wonder why lazarey faked his own death and how "julia" got sucked into it?
but i cant wait to see the scene with jack and vaughn! omg but when he tries to push syd away....aww its goin to be heartbreaking! i bet he cant do it! you know?

leila6 said:
certim said:
I found it very odd at first that Lazarey wouldn't recognize his own son. It got me thinking, what if Sark didn't always look like that.
Remember, Sark hasn't seen his father since he was a little kid, so presumably his father has not seen him either. People's looks change a lot from the time they were say, four, to when they're 24.
Good point, I forgot that when I wrote my previous statement...

what the heck? i'm confused :confused: then syd didn't really kill lazeray and they were using her or something? seriously this is very very confusing! :P

Evil Sydney told Pure Sydney to trust Lazaray. Evil Sydney also said that the amnesia wasn't an accident. She didn't want to remember anything. Somehow he and Syd trusted each other. Maybe he had something to do with her memory loss, i.e. he helped her to forget the past two years. And since he is a guardian of the Order of Rambaldi, maybe Syd helped him remain unknown to Sloane by cutting of the evidence, as well as helping him fake his own death. :missing:

I think subconsciously, Sydney knows Sloane's endgame. Lazaray knows it. Lindsay knows it. The Covenant wants it. And Sloane will obviously stop at nothing....

I think that Vaughn will try push syd away. As someone said before, remember season one where he was more professional with her after Weiss said something? I think he will take Jacks advice b/c he doesn't want to cause syd any more harm. I hope that if he does push her away then he feels horrible and make him want her more. I think any separation would make him really depressed, which i am sorry but would be great. He will realize that he needs syd more than anything!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vaughn will push her away but he loves Syd too much to be away from her for too long. Jack couldnt do it with Irina Vaughn cant do it with Syd. But i dont expect him to cross any boundary like kissing her. He's too noble to do something like that to Lauren. We havee JJ to solve that little problem for us.

I don't want Vaughn to be mean to Syd. I hate it when shows do this, they put a couple together who has good chemistry and then bang... they are apart and one is being mean to the other!! Just put them back together.....please. :D

Back