Season 5 Script Pages - Ep 10

Awww, I :love: the SpyDaddy. "I will not allow my daughter to become your mistress."

And Lazarey...guh...wow. Kinda makes me wish I didn't have such a spoiler addiction :blink:

man, just when vaughn and jack were getting some good bonding time in, jack tells vaughn to push his daughter away-- most likley putting them back at not liking each other once more . . .

. . . and vaughn will probably push syd away . . . something good needs to come from this!! i wonder . . .

OMG! i cant wait til Jack punches Lindsey.
:boxing:
it sucks that Jack doesnt want vaughn to worry about Syd, but he does have a point. but if Vaughn listens to Jack then Syd and Vaughn wont get back together. i dont think i can handle this. i wish it was sunday...

:blink: i dont' know what to say. i want s/v back together, but the sark thing.....wow!!!! if i knew how to do the mouth drop emotion, i would put that in right now.

Ok, why do i have a little "points" icon next to my name and no one else does? Granted, it's pretty cool that it looks like Rambaldi, but what's the deal?

OOOHHH!!

I CANNOT wait for the Vaughn/Jack conversation!

OOOOOOOooOOoOoO! Lazeray's still alive..DUN DUN DUN! :P [Forgive me, I just had a lotttttt of sugar. :P] Julian! :inlove: Sark's first name! FINALLY! :rolleyes: Tis cute. ^_^

I just hope Vaughn is still nice to Sydney. It reminds me of Buffy The Vampire Slayer ("The Prom") when Joyce Summers forces Angel to not continue his relationship with Buffy, because in the end it will never work. So during that episode, he breaks up with her and it's all sad. I don't want the same thing to happen with Sydney and Vaughn, they might not have a big sexual relationship right now, but I also don't want them to end their friendship either....

Oh Goodness,

thanks for the script spoiler... but a ROMANOV??? How silly is that? Please? Where did they get those new writers? No place for subtle symbology anymore... That twist was not necessary... now what? Is Sark going to claim the non-existant throne of Russia? Pathetic... :-((

Yseult said:
Oh Goodness,

thanks for the script spoiler... but a ROMANOV??? How silly is that? Please? Where did they get those new writers? No place for subtle symbology anymore... That twist was not necessary... now what? Is Sark going to claim the non-existant throne of Russia? Pathetic... :-((
True that, "the beliefe of a Romonav" lol....get over your old fashion sense daddy Lazarey!

WOW! I sure picked an interesting time to finally read a spoiler. Although I am a little ashamed of myself for doing it. Staying spoiler free is hard work. I can't wait for this episode. The scenes between Jack and Vaughn have been one of my faborite things through the season so far. Those two are so good at being upset/angry with eachother, but they also bring a sort of hunor to the situation too.

When Vaughn says, "we shouldn’t have let Sydney go." That is a question I can't get out of my head and I finally wrote it down for you guys to give me some input... What does he mean... Where shouldn't they have let Sydney go to??? Does he mean back to the CIA because Lindsey will take her into custody because of when they rescued her from the NSC. Or is it they shouldn't have let her go to see the dream memory retrieval doctor, because something bad almost happens to Syd (again). I don't know I am confused, someone please help me.

Yeah, I was wondering that myself, freckles. Afraid I don't have any insight, but it should be interesting to watch. :cool:

OMG!!!! I knew Syd didn't kill him but OMG I thought Lindsey had something to do with it and that is how Sloane kills him...through a sniper riffle!!!! Ha karma what goes around comes around!

OMG that jack and vaughn scene will be intense. i want to see how vaughn's face looks when jack tells him to push her away. i really hope he doesn't.

*i was wondering the same thing about where do they let sydney go? i have no clue...

***I think i know what they meant 'we shouldn't have let syd go'..........could it be to the mission or where ever it is that lindsey has hired a sniper to kill sydney at. They are afraid it is too dangerous for her because of these possible threats.

Back