Scrubs [title clarified]

Oh man...I LOVE Scrubs!! Next to Alias, it's the best show (and funniest) on TV (though Arrested Development is a very close second).

Can't wait for it to come out on DVD in May! :woot:

Last night, Zach Braff got Punk'd by Donald Faison! It was so hilarious because I really thought that he was going to punch one of the little kids that "spray painted" his car. It's nice to know that he wouldn't buy beer for minors lol

When is scrubs coming back? It wasnt cancelled was it? :blink:

Nope. It was close to being cancelled, but was not. In fact they've already shot about 7 episodes (according to Zach Braff). The whole cast and crew said that they feel a little "dissed" because NBC decided to bump them off until the spring to make room for their new comedies. But we should expect it back on in January. :smiley:

Zach just did a great video post on his blog about this issue and other things ^_^

it starts tomorrow!!!

Which makes me so happy!! :D I got season 2 for Christmas and have already had several marathons of viewing to help tide me over.

We should expect lots of guest stars too. Mandy Moore will guest star as JD's love interest. Cheryl Hines will play Dr. Cox's very religious sister. Jason Bateman and (hopefully) John Cusack are also slated to guest star! ^_^

So. Very. Excited. 👍

Oh and don't forget that we get an hour of newness tomorrow! ;)

Wow, this 1 hour premiere was hilarious!! Totally exceeding my expectations. I loved the whole "in the intern's eyes" concept and J.D. was being my hero, as usual! The parts where he carried Turk to a place with people for his punchlines...I was bawling from laughter...So great to see it back!

Mehhh! I'm sad. It was only half as funny as I expected. :( I guess they need a bit of steam before they can really get going again, after such a long hiatus...

I did really enjoy it, but I have to agree with Leslie, wasn't quite as funny as I was hoping for. But it was pretty funny and quite honestly I'll take whatever I can get because I have been missing my Scrubs greatly.

Back