SD-1.Net Refugees #02

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGSE-analyst said:
Oh Sorry Song :console: , but what is it exactly? :lol:
[post="1069988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's really just an open-book exam. :blink: I can use the resources on the web and my textbooks to answer the questions.

:eek:ldhi: WatchDog :hug:

:eek:ldhi: Song!

How are things? I've been home with a sick baby for the past two days... so I was just doing a little reading catch up.

Alias... January 5th! Hooray... the wait is almost over! And... yeah for Wednesday nights!

:trampoline:

DGSE-analyst said:
Oh okay, and what is the exam about? :thinking:
[post="1070022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: Sorry, DGSE. It's for Counselling Psychology, so it's a whole lot of questions about psychoanalysis, cognitive therapy, REBT and all that kind of thing... different theory behind different therapies, you might say.

WatchDog1217 said:
:eek:ldhi: Song!

How are things?  I've been home with a sick baby for the past two days... so I was just doing a little reading catch up.
[post="1070025"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:console: Is the baby any better, WatchDog?

Each time i wave to someone he/she disappears... :lol:

So i'm not gonna wave at 5x5, no no no i'm not gonna do it cos' i know that if she's not posting it's just to let me catch up to her number of posts... :lol: ;)

Thanks for asking about my baby. 👶

Jake is 5 months old. On Sunday he was crying a lot for no reason. I took him into my doctor's office and they said he had an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection/bronchitis. He prescribed antibiotics and nebulizer (sp?) breathing treatments every four hours.

We went in for another check up yesterday... and they said his ear was much better. Also, he didn't sound as "wheezy"... so they didn't have to give him a shot of steroids. Whew.

Anyway... he is much better... and back at the sitter's with his big sis. It's been a long couple of days though. Now that I'm back to work, I can't say I'm very inspired. :lol:

WatchDog1217 said:
Thanks for asking about my baby.  👶

Jake is 5 months old.  On Sunday he was crying a lot for no reason.  I took him into my doctor's office and they said he had an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection/bronchitis.  He prescribed antibiotics and nebulizer (sp?) breathing treatments every four hours. 

We went in for another check up yesterday... and they said his ear was much better.  Also, he didn't sound as "wheezy"... so they didn't have to give him a shot of steroids.  Whew.

Anyway... he is much better... and back at the sitter's with his big sis.  It's been a long couple of days though.  Now that I'm back to work, I can't say I'm very inspired.  :lol:
[post="1070062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Poor baby. :cry:

I have to go now. :byesad: See you all later.

DGSE-analyst said:
Each time i wave to someone he/she disappears... :lol:

So i'm not gonna wave at 5x5, no no no i'm not gonna do it cos' i know that if she's not posting it's just to let me catch up to her number of posts... :lol:  ;)
[post="1070051"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

I thought we were going to have company this evening (hence the cleaning like a madwoman) but it now appears we're not. I thought you'd have lots of hours tonight to catch up! But now, it's not so! :lol:

However, tomorrow evening we have a babysitter from 6 pm on--so get to typing! ;)

WatchDog1217 said:
Thanks for asking about my baby.  👶

Jake is 5 months old.  On Sunday he was crying a lot for no reason.  I took him into my doctor's office and they said he had an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection/bronchitis.  He prescribed antibiotics and nebulizer (sp?) breathing treatments every four hours. 

We went in for another check up yesterday... and they said his ear was much better.  Also, he didn't sound as "wheezy"... so they didn't have to give him a shot of steroids.  Whew.

Anyway... he is much better... and back at the sitter's with his big sis.  It's been a long couple of days though.  Now that I'm back to work, I can't say I'm very inspired.  :lol:
[post="1070062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awww, poor Jake! :( Glad he's feeling better.

Okay so i have to prepare myself to type like crazy tomorrow... :Ponder:

But i'm not gonna see you... :sadangel:

Anyway is there a lot of people at SD-1? :thinking:

ETA: you're not going to disappear if i wave to you Melly, are you? :thinking:

I try it anyway :eek:ldhi: Mel :hug: How are you?

:thinking:

I don't wave because... well for obvious reasons... :lol:

But hello WOS and Mandy :D :hug:

ETA: i should really shut up and let this thread live... :rolleyes:

:lol:

:lol: :eek:ldhi: DGSE! ^_^ sorry, I was busy catching up and then i had to go eat dinner. ;)

Still have Chem lab and English essay but I"m more unstuck on both of them now :D which is a GREAT thing, :D

AND I'm still not happy about Wednesdays :hmm: :(
--Mandy :angelic:

DGSE-analyst said:
Okay so i have to prepare myself to type like crazy tomorrow... :Ponder:

But i'm not gonna see you... :sadangel:

Anyway is there a lot of people at SD-1? :thinking:

[post="1070142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awww, I really don't like that :sadangel:. He really depresses me. :( And don't worry! I'll be around earlier in the day. I'm leaving here at 6 pm (midnight your time). We've got a babysitter! :woot: :woot:

I haven't been at SD-1 in a while, actually. I've been talking to prime! :throb: :lol:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Mandy! :eek:ldhi: LisE! :hug: :love:

this is for AgentKiwi (i wish i could tell you in person or at least when you are online, but i have a nasty chemistry lab practical for about 10 :lol: hours today)

🎂<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN !</span> 🎂

:P I hope you have the best 16th birthday ever! :woot: See, here in California you can :drive: at 16 so it's the biggest little birthday before the big 18. Wherever you are. . . I hope that your big 1-6 is the best! I'm sure we all :love: you! 🎂 and :cheers: to you. All the good luck! :stpatty: You are :super: today! I hope you day is full of :sun: .

🍰 :love: :martini: ⭐

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:balloons: :kiss: :balloons:

:woot: :angelic: :wizhat: :chocolatekiss:

My present to you: 1) :band: 2) :beret: (your very own frenchman)

👍 :makefun: :daisy: :cheers: :groupwave: :juggle: :kicking: :surf: :throb: (y) 🎺 :wish: :laughbounce: :Prop: 🎸 :happydance: :drunk: :hug: :hug: 😆 :number1: :group: :smooch: :smooch:

edit: someone make sure she see's this! i have to run. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back