SD-1.Net Refugees #02

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime47

Cadet
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
:oldhi: DGSE! It's so good to see you! :hug: I hope you have a great time tomorrow night! It sounds fantastic! I'm jealous!
 

prime47

Cadet
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
I'm doing well, too, Song! :LOL: Look for an e-mail from me a little later!

ETA: Hey, DGSE, if we combine our forces we can blaze past 5x5! :throb:

:LOL:
 

DGSE-analyst

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
France
prime47 said:
:oldhi: DGSE! It's so good to see you! :hug: I hope you have a great time tomorrow night! It sounds fantastic! I'm jealous!
[post="1070455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thank you :hug:

I'm very jealous of you: you'll meet with the Tredders very soon :woot: :woot:

ETA: It's only 3:30am :angelic: ;)

I'm beginning to post in other threads to catch up to her level :LOL: :LOL:
 

DGSE-analyst

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
France
We have light-saving time here (or whatever it is called... :LOL: ) So if you don't change time in winter (or in summer for you, how lucky... :rolleyes: ) yes we have moved one more hour away from you... ^_^
 

songofsongs

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
Australia
DGSE-analyst said:
We have light-saving time here (or whatever it is called... :LOL: ) So if you don't change time in winter (or in summer for you, how lucky... :rolleyes: ) yes we have moved one more hour away from you... ^_^
[post="1070484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks for explaining that, DGSE. :hug: So... other countries have their daylight savings in the winter, huh? My state doesn't do daylight savings anymore, but the states south of us do, only in the summer! They move an hour ahead.
 

DGSE-analyst

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
France
songofsongs said:
Thanks for explaining that, DGSE. :hug: So... other countries have their daylight savings in the winter, huh? My state doesn't do daylight savings anymore, but the states south of us do, only in the summer! They move an hour ahead.
[post="1070495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think that they must change back in winter b/c if they don't, after 12 years they have midnight in the middle of the afternoon ;) :LOL:
We have one in summer and one in winter... Is that clear? :unsure:
 

songofsongs

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
Australia
DGSE-analyst said:
I think that they must change back in winter b/c if they don't, after 12 years they have midnight in the middle of the afternoon ;)  :LOL:
We have one in summer and one in winter... Is that clear? :unsure:
[post="1070503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I understand. :D

:oldhi: LisE :hug:
 

DGSE-analyst

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
France
mousemontana said:
"There is no monster".

And, . . .  a  Nadia.
hmmmm . . .
[post="1070518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:confused:

Oh it's a Lost spoiler!!! :shocked: (well at least for me... ;) :LOL: )

ETA: And with that i hit 300 and i'm going to sleep... :D

Goodnight folks :hi:

:bye:
 

songofsongs

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Location
Australia
mousemontana said:
"There is no monster".

And, . . .  a  Nadia.
hmmmm . . .
[post="1070518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blink: Is this a lost thing? And what do you mean by a Nadia?

Goodnight, DGSE. :hi: Sleep well, and congratulations on reaching 300!

:oldhi: Mandy :hug:
 

mousemontana

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
DGSE-analyst said:
:confused:

Oh it's a Lost spoiler!!! :shocked: (well at least for me... ;)  :LOL: )

ETA: And with that i hit 300 and i'm going to sleep... :D

Goodnight folks :hi:

:bye:
[post="1070524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Very clever deduction . . . :beret:

:smooch:

Okay, I need to go proofread a chemistry lab report now . . .
 
M

mystery_chick

Guest
:LOL: :oldhi: Song and everyone else!

I"m almost done my English!!! :woot: hehehe. ^_^
--mandy :angelic:
 

Alias_47

Cadet
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Does anyone know if they are sending out validation emails for password validations over at SD-1?? I'm a subscriber...but alas I can remember all kinds of stuff...but my last password.
 

~sally~

Cadet
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
i finally visit after being long gone...and the place is EMPTY!!!!....

:cry:

:depressed:

:sadangel:


and by the time i type this kiwi is here :hug:..i hope u r doing good..
 
M

mystery_chick

Guest
I'm here! just dropping in to say

Happy Birthday Kiwi! :birthday:

now have to go. school! :thud:
--Mandy :angelic:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom