SD-1.Net Refugees #02

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ldhi: everyone!! I'm exhausted - couldn't convince myself to go to sleep last night until pretty late.

Hooray for new thread and hooray for our opening posts!!!!!! :groupwave:

I have lots of work to do today but I thought I'd stop by and say :eek:ldhi: and :hug: to everyone!! :smiley:

I think I can make it three weeks. We are both wishing the days away.

My dad just called and said my whole family is going to Olive Garden for dinner for my mom's birthday tonight :love: <--that's both for my mom and for the restaurant :smiley:

And more good news-my knee feels almost good as new today! It was a lot better yesterday though I was scared to admit it :smiley: And today I am wearing heels and stairs feel normal! :woot: I promised myself I'd still lay low a few more days to be safe though.

eta--talula, I hear you might get more snow tonight!

phillica-go to the Uno's on the Harbor and have barbeque chicken pizza for me ok? :smiley: It's better there than anywhere else.

Yay, nsspense! I'm glad to hear it.

I am almost off--must get lil 5x5 from daycare and then go grocery shopping. (n)

yeah nsspense - that's what they'd been saying. I haven't checked the weather in a couple days but, it'll be cold enough to snow, for sure. It was like 19 degrees as the low overnight last night.

:eek:ldhi: 5x5, phillica, and noveil!!

nsspense said:
I think I can make it three weeks. We are both wishing the days away.

My dad just called and said my whole family is going to Olive Garden for dinner for my mom's birthday tonight :love: <--that's both for my mom and for the restaurant :smiley:

And more good news-my knee feels almost good as new today! It was a lot better yesterday though I was scared to admit it :smiley: And today I am wearing heels and stairs feel normal! :woot: I promised myself I'd still lay low a few more days to be safe though.

eta--talula, I hear you might get more snow tonight!

phillica-go to the Uno's on the Harbor and have barbeque chicken pizza for me ok? :smiley: It's better there than anywhere else.
[post="1052429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok!
i may not be eating in baltimore tonite...i just emailed my very depressed friend who works in dc and we are going to get together for a pity party tonite...

I'm glad your knee is feeling better too nsspense - that is never fun. :hug: Olive Garden sounds so yummy right now!!! :smiley:

I am tired and need to wakey-wakey so I can get some work done!! I'll be back a little later. 👋

nsspense said:
oh, DC! just as good! ;)
[post="1052443"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, its all still up in the air...she may come to baltimore...i may go to dc. this whole trip is very last minute...

Good morning (or afternoon)

:eek:ldhi:

I stayed up pretty late last night, and even though I got to sleep in today, I didn't sleep that well, so I'm still sleepy. And I'm hungry, but we have no food. Well we have food, but nothing I really feel like eating.

*sigh*

Can you tell I'm feeling whiney today?

Sorry 'bout that.

I was gonna watch my movie this afternoon (Sleepers) but I slept too long and now I won't have enough time to finish it before I have to leave for class. It's a long movie. So that means I'm gonna have to watch it tonight, and then run out to return it late tonight. :rolleyes:

I couldn't believe that someone actually had the first post saved. I would have figured I was the only person to do that.

I don't know that I'll post much today, unless I cheer up. Cuz I don't want you all to have to listen to me whine all day.

I might be lurking though.

Good morning, thread. :eek:ldhi: Have fun in Baltimore, Dr. Phillica! It's nice that you'll have an opportunity to cheer up your friend while you're there. :smiley:

Nsspense, I'm glad your knee is feeling better! :D Be careful on those heels, though. Did your package ever come?

:eek:ldhi: Talula! I'm sleepy, too. How's the big paper coming?

I'll be careful tredder :hug: I just hate all my work shoes that aren't heels so I've been waiting for the day I could wear them comfortably! they aren't very high or anything.
and no, I haven't gotten my package yet. :( I guess if it is lost there is nothing I can do about it :(
character33.gif
says he can replace everything in it, but some things he would have to "make" again and it wouldn't be exactly the same. hmmm He won't tell me what was in it yet!

I can't stay for long but i wanted to say

:eek:ldhi: Tredder :hug: How was the baby llama feeding? :D
:eek:ldhi: Phillica :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Nsspense :hug:

ETA: i had a rogue letter :rolleyes:

okay guys...i have to pack a couple more things and do a little cleaning, but then i'm off to baltimore until saturday (poor kitty!)

(don't worry, she has a water fountain which hold days worth of water and a gravity feeder with pounds of food...she'll be fine...just lonely)

i hope you all have a great rest of the week...and i hope when i get back i'll see you on sd-1.net!

Have fun, Phillica! I hope you learn lots of interesting things, too. :smiley:

Nsspense, I'm sorry about the package. :( Maybe it will still show up, though. Sometimes, they just take their time.

:eek:ldhi: DGSE! The baby feeding went fine! She's doing really well now, so I'm very :woot: .

hey everyone :smiley: can I join your chat? I'm a refugee! I just checked over at Sd-1 hoping it would be back but still no joy :( can't wait for it to be back!

Mean old server! :angry:

beccalouise - welcome! It sounds like SD-1 may be back later today. Then, we'll all have to be really nice to Blake for awhile, because it sounds like this has been just awful for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back