[post="1052621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And I thought you were working :rolleyes:

:P :lol:

Good morning Dani :hug:

ETA: I didn't kill the thread, i killed the server... :confused: :lol:

Can we not talk about it? Please?

Based on my response, you can probably tell how I feel... :rolleyes:

:eek:ldhi: Drew! How are you?

For the record, DGSE, I did a lot of work today! :P Really! I'm 2 chapters ahead of where I thought I'd be. 👍

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Har! How are you?

:eek:ldhi: 5x5, I'm doing well, just tired...had to get up early to finish my papers and then stayed up late last night. I'm glad the server finally let me post though :smiley:

drew47 said:
:eek:ldhi: 5x5, I'm doing well, just tired...had to get up early to finish my papers and then stayed up late last night. I'm glad the server finally let me post though :smiley:
[post="1052642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Poor Drew! All that work catching up to you? I just got some work in, and it's very involved and quick turn-around, so I'm right there with you. I stayed up until about 1 a.m. (very late for me) and got up around 6:45 a.m., so a nap was a necessity today. Early to bed for you?

Hey everybody- Giant hugs!

This morning in Liz Smith's column in Newsday she said that Ben Affleck will be guest starring on Alias. Possibly in several episodes. Just thought I'd pass the news along. So what do you all think????

Really tired. Stayed up til 1 am watching the election returns, and bowled 3 games today. We only won one game, but we are still in 1st place. Yea team!! :P

I wish I lived near Idaho and Oregon so I could see Tredder and Prime (n)

When are you guys coming ot NY?? 5x5 and I would love to see you guys. Right J?? See you all later.

Har

Har said:

This morning in Liz Smith's column in Newsday she said that Ben Affleck will be guest starring on Alias. Possibly in several episodes. Just thought I'd pass the news along. So what do you all think????

Really tired. Stayed up til 1 am watching the election returns, and bowled 3 games today. We only won one game, but we are still in 1st place. Yea team!! :P

When are you guys coming ot NY?? 5x5 and I  would love to see you guys. Right J?? See you all later.

Har
[post="1052648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eek:ldhi: Har!

Yay team! That's great news!

Har's right--anyone wants ot visit, we'd love to see you. :lol:

Har, could you do me a favor? Would you mind putting the guest star info in spoiler tags? Some don't even want to know about that.

Hey guys.

Yeah I know we don't wanna hear that news.

I posted Karen Thomas column from USA Today in the Gartan Thread.

It is an interesting read to say the least :smiley:

:thud:

That Alias news had better not be true.

It just isn't. There are so many reasons, that it just isn't true.

I was already having a bad day, I didn't come here to get more upset....I just need some help.

I have to write a proposal suggesting something I think should be improved at my school. Now I know that you don't know my school, or what it could need or not need, but I really have no clue what to write about. So I would welcome any help.

I'm watching a movie right now, but I'll be back when it's over, so please offer up anything you could think of that might lead me in a direction.

Thanks guys. :hug:

:byesad:

5x5 said:
Poor Drew!  All that work catching up to you?  I just got some work in, and it's very involved and quick turn-around, so I'm right there with you.  I stayed up until about 1 a.m. (very late for me) and got up around 6:45 a.m., so a nap was a necessity today.  Early to bed for you?
[post="1052646"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, I've put off a good bit of stuff that's not due until the end of the semester. Well, it's getting close to the end of the semester :smiley:. I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight, but I'm not sure I can. I have 2 episodes of Lost to watch and then some reading. We'll see what happens.

Har said:

When are you guys coming ot NY?? 5x5 and I  would love to see you guys. Right J?? See you all later.

Har
[post="1052648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm not sure how I feel about the Alias news...that could just be weird. Not to mention the fact that I haven't been sold on BA's acting ability in his last few projects, and he seems kinda jinxed.

mellybelly said:
:thud:

That Alias news had better not be true.

It just isn't. There are so many reasons, that it just isn't true.

I was already having a bad day, I didn't come here to get more upset....I just need some help.

I have to write a proposal suggesting something I think should be improved at my school. Now I know that you don't know my school, or what it could need or not need, but I really have no clue what to write about. So I would welcome any help.

I'm watching a movie right now, but I'll be back when it's over, so please offer up anything you could think of that might lead me in a direction.

Thanks guys. :hug:

:byesad:
[post="1052664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no no no ... :thud: needs to be used in good situations!

As far as your proposal, I think technology in schools is always something you could use. For instance, you could propose that the school invest in wireless technology so that those with laptops can take them to class and access resources on the net and take notes in class on them etc. That's what I do, and our campus is very wireless (that sounds kinda odd but you know what I mean).

If the above is true I'm done with Alias plain and simple. I *was* a huge JG fan but not anymore. Tasteless doesn't even begin to describe it.
However, it was odd to see our spoiler source *coughJinniecough* get a pseudo-shout out in the chat. And get rebuked.

:eek:ldhi: everyone! Melly, I liked Drew's suggestion for your proposal. Another idea is some sort of computer skills equivalency testing that allows computer savvy folk like you to bypass the beginning-level computer courses and still get credit for them.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day! :hug:

even hollywood stars have the right to choose who they date....yes they are real people.

I've gotta go y'all. See you later, either here or on SD-1. :hi:

tredder, that's a good idea too! Funny how we're keying on technology...I suppose it was all those nights mel was online complaining about her class! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back