SD-1.Net Refugees #02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find interesting copper or cast iron tea kettles? Pardon the randomness of the question, but it is for part of a Christmas present! :smiley: I know so many of you know stuff, that maybe you can help :smiley:

Just stopping in to leave a happy birthday post for the wonderful Miss kiwi!!

Copy_of_cake2.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Birthday to kiwi!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday dearest kiwi!!!
Happy Birthday to yooouuu!!!</span>

if you want something to have a bigger size, it helps if you close the size tag

songofsongs said:
:eek:ldhi: nsspense :hug: Have you finished work? :lol: Only one more week to go!
[post="1069926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have finished work in the sense I am not actually doing work.. But I am still at my job :smiley: For about 15 more minutes.. I literally stay for 8 hours a day, almost to the minute :lol:

nsspense said:
I have finished work in the sense I am not actually doing work.. But I am still at my job :smiley: For about 15 more minutes.. I literally stay for 8 hours a day, almost to the minute :lol:
[post="1069927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Do you take a train home then?

DGSE :jump: I didn't know you were here - must be the anony-moose down there!

I'm doing very well but soooo busy. I was selected for our next textbook adoption committee (ooh, I get to read math books yippee) on top of everything else, so I have NO time for playing on the boards!

Does anyone know if Blake is going to be able to salvage our home or is he looking for a new one?

Maybe we should call Extreme Makeover and see if they can help :smash:

Jo

jo12 said:
Does anyone know if Blake is going to be able to salvage our home or is he looking for a new one?

Maybe we should call Extreme Makeover and see if they can help  :smash:

Jo
[post="1069951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: yeah, blake is moving us to a new server, sometime this week or weekend!

Thanks for the info nsspense!

I'm really excited about Alias moving to Wednesday nights. I think it has a much better shot of making it to season 5 with this timeslot. It never did well on Sundays, even though I prefer it on that night, so with LOST as it's lead in, maybe it can hang on to JJ's viewers for another hour.

Jo

ETA: Bye nsspense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back