SD-1.Net Refugees #02

Status
Not open for further replies.
tredder said:
I will, just for you, :love: 5x5. :love:

;)
[post="1070963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:love: Thanks! :love:

:eek:ldhi: Waterlily, spybird, and DGSE!

ETA: Has anyone heard from prime :throb: yet? :thinking:
:eek:ldhi: nsspense!

DGSE-analyst said:
:eek:ldhi: Kiwi :hug: How is it to wake up being 16? :lol:
[post="1070989"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not sure. Too tired to tell what is different. ^_^

:eek:ldhi: DGSE! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Waterlily! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Tredder! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Spybird! :hug:

success! it only took me an hour and a half and no one suspects a thing :smiley: actually I'm so truly innocent that I took an earlier train today to be able to run into the mall real quick and not be here less than 8 hours :lol:

:eek:ldhi: 5x5 and waterlily and DGSE and kiwi and october and tredder and... ?? I'm missing someone. spybird! :eek:ldhi:

:eek:ldhi: everybody! How goes it?

My coffee is cinnamon butter cookie, from the bookstore. Yum.

This morning, Middle Sprout's class...actually all of the kindergarten classes...put on a Thanksgiving show. He was a pilgrim. And while I was there, the every-other-week cleaning crew came. I have to get Littlest Sprout at noon, so I don't really have time to go to the gym and shower before that. So, really...there's nothing I should be doing. So I am doing nothing. Without regret. I love it.

ETA:
I've heard that before! that's pretty funny! Her birth state is pretty sketchy, so I'm not surprised..

I believe she was born in Texas...as was I! It's big and dusty, and sort of country in places. But I wouldn't say sketchy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I think you were talking about WV, no? I was once trapped in a laundromat in rural WV for a few hours, and it was a very strange place.

Cinnamon butter cookie coffee, that sounds so good. 👍 I've never tried it but I want to go find it now.

I'm off to school now. :hi: everyone!

:bye:

I'm still only a little bit awake, but it's time to take Mr. Tredder to the dentist, and then drop the cat at the vet to have a blocked tear duct unblocked. :blink: Oh, the life of a chauffeur! :lol:

:eek:ldhi: Waterlily! :hug: Yay for doing nothing! :woot: :woot: I love that.

I just realized that Thanksgiving is in a week. You'd think I would know that, since we've been counting down the days for nsspense to see :love: and the tredders and the primes to meet.

I've done zilch in the way of preparation. No food, no plans. Well--we do have one plan. The day before Thanksgiving, we're going into Manhattan to watch the inflating of the balloons for the parade. 👍

I have nothing planned for Thanksgiving, either. No one's coming in this year, so I'm not sure if I'll be cooking or not. Sometimes I do the whole shebang (I have no idea how to spell shebang), sometimes we order pizza. I'll decide last minute.

nsspense said:
that is a really great idea!
[post="1071024"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's really fun! More fun, I would say, than standing around for the parade. The parade is just too packed and no one has any holiday spirit--they're all too busy trying to get the best view! :lol:

5x5 said:
It's really fun!  More fun, I would say, than standing around for the parade.  The parade is just too packed and no one has any holiday spirit--they're all too busy trying to get the best view! :lol:
[post="1071027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, I can see where that would be pretty annoying..

I also see you have added a quote from Spike from his first appearance on Buffy, which I even know now, though I haven't seen one episode of the show. Are you trying to get LisE to do something for you, or are you just trying to make her day? :D

nsspense said:
yeah, I can see where that would be pretty annoying..

I also see you have added a quote from Spike from his first appearance on Buffy, which I even know now, though I haven't seen one episode of the show. Are you trying to get LisE to do something for you, or are you just trying to make her day? :D
[post="1071029"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just spreading some cheer... :lol:

Speaking of which--look! It's prime :throb:! :woot: :woot: :eek:ldhi: :hug:

character49.gif
Good morning!
character49.gif

:eek:ldhi: Octoberfirst, Nsspense, Waterlily and 5x5! :throb: :group:

I just missed Tredder! :(

Yeah, not only does 5x5 know stuff, she's pretty darn sweet... :cloud9:

I've got to catch up...

And, btw? I ran out of coffee. I'm drinking tea. Definitely not the same stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back