SD-1.Net Refugees - the old h<o>me gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGSE-analyst said:
I think i did things like that before but i have absolutely no helpful memories... :whistle:
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>I begin to be scared too...</span>
[post="1051520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah.

You're missin' the point of this, darlin'.

You're supposed to try and comfort the scared and worried girl...

:whistle:

*sigh*

*grumbles*

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Guys. Can't read between the lines on anything. </span><_<

Sweetie said:
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Guys.  Can't read between the lines on anything. </span><_<
[post="1051537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I know what you mean Sweetie. :lol:

I'm off to bed. 11. I woke up late this morning and my dad yelled at me. *sigh* Night everyone! :eek:ldhi:
--Mandy :angelic:

:( I thought we'd be back h<o>me tonight...

:eek:ldhi: Sweetie, DGSE, NoVeil, LisE, Tredder, Phil, :moose: and 5x5:throb: ! :hug: :hug:

'Night, Mandy... Sleep tight!

mystery_chick said:
:lol: I know what you mean Sweetie.  :lol:
I'm off to bed. 11. I woke up late this morning and my dad yelled at me. *sigh* Night everyone! :eek:ldhi:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1051543"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :D :lol:

Sweet dreams, Mandy! : bye :

:eek:ldhi: Sweetie, LisE, tredder, phil, and prime :throb:!

I won't be here long--I'm so tired and have to be awake at 7. (n) But I wanted to say good night!

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Mandy, DGSE , and NoVeil!

I have luck i can still read anything at 5am... :lol: :cool:

Come here... :hug: :2love: (<--- this one is too great) :love: :kissme: :hug:

:eek:ldhi: Prime :D

:hi: Goodnight 5x5 and Mandy. Have a nice sleep... :smiley:

Thank you.

*goes to DGSE*

*crawls into arms, blubbering about not being able to run for President and create a National Disney Day*

Sweet dreams, 5x5. :love: I love you. :hug:

ETA - Or not sweet dreams to 5x5... :blink:

Good night, 5x5! I'm sorry you have to be up early. :( Just keep thinking to yourself "Sunday's coming! Sunday's coming!". :lol:

Prime! :love: Did my PM to wee-est prime make it through? The board crashed me right in the middle of sending it, and I was worried that he'd think I'd ignored him. :thinking:

Good night, 5x5. :asleep: Hope you have sweet dreams.

I may have another question for you tomorrow, if you don't mind and have time. :love: Go get some sleep!

tredder said:
Good night, 5x5!  I'm sorry you have to be up early.  :(   Just keep thinking to yourself "Sunday's coming!  Sunday's coming!".  :lol:

Prime:love:  Did my PM to wee-est prime make it through?  The board crashed me right in the middle of sending it, and I was worried that he'd think I'd ignored him.   :thinking:
[post="1051570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He got it! Thank you! :2love: He's been interested in his llama book all night... :lol:

ETA: Congrats, DGSE! :lol:

i can't take this anymore. i'm hoping when i get up in the morning there will be a decision. i can't believe the only 'battleground' state decided is mine.

Sweetie said:
Sweet dreams, 5x5. :love: I love you. :hug:

ETA - Or not sweet dreams to 5x5... :blink:
[post="1051567"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nope--you were right. I just can't stay awake! :lol: I tried, how I tried! I love you, too, Sweetie. :hug:

tredder said:
Good night, 5x5!  I'm sorry you have to be up early.  :(  Just keep thinking to yourself "Sunday's coming!  Sunday's coming!".  :lol:

[post="1051570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think that throughout the week! :lol: Good night, tredder! Hope we get to chat more tomorrow. :hug:

LisE said:
Good night, 5x5.  :asleep:  Hope you have sweet dreams.

I may have another question for you tomorrow, if you don't mind and have time. :love: Go get some sleep!
[post="1051583"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I will always have time for you. :love: And I'm getting! :lol:

That reminds me--sometimes when we're in a hurry, I'll say to lil 5x5, "Come on! Come on! We've gotta go!" and she'll say, "I'm come on'ing!" :lol:

DGSE-analyst said:
:woot: I'm in the top ten again! :lol:
[post="1051588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Congrats! :lol:

prime47 said:
He got it! Thank you! :2love: He's been interested in his llama book all night... :lol:

ETA: Congrats, DGSE! :lol:
[post="1051594"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I just love you guys. I'm excited for you to meet! :lol: (And of course, for each of your visits to NY...:whistle:)

Good night, everyone!

*sigh*

I'm tired.

My head won't stop hurting.

This whole election thing is making me sick. I don't know how much more I can take.

I don't want to get into polictics on here, but I just don't understand why they do the whole electoral vote thing. I know I learned how it came about at some point. But at the time it wasn't important to me to remember. Now I really don't understand what the point of it is. Why can't we just elect the president by who gets the most votes from the people? Why do we say...oh, so and so got 53% of the votes in California so let's give him all 55 electoral votes. Does this actually make sense to anyone?

*sigh*

I wish I could just go to sleep, but I need to stay awake and find out who wins.

*sigh*

eta: I just did a somewhat longish post without a single smilie. How odd.

Well, Anony-
animal23.gif
, looks like it's just you and me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back