SD-1.Net Refugees - the old h<o>me gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Song! :hug:
love49.gif
love38.gif
! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!
happy64.gif
How are you?

prime47 said:
And Song! :hug:
love49.gif
love38.gif
! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!
happy64.gif
How are you?
[post="1051929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Feeling ever so much better now that you are here! :lol: If I disappear suddenly it's because I've been kicked off. :thinking: How are you? How are the wee-primes? Did everyone enjoy Halloween? Are all the primes going to visit the tredders?

:woot: And Sark! :hug:

I haven't caught up yet... and I don't dare! I'll stay here while I can and catch up later. :D

Melbel so this is what I have been venting about for the past 5 hours! I completely agree. How is it that states like Maine and Nebraska split their votes? California has a very close poll and over 35 million people, yet all 55 votes go to one candidate. That is taking away the vote from so many people in California. I don't want to get into politics either, but I just don't like the electoral college. I think it needs to be amended. . . not rejected, but just changed to give large states like California and it's voters a better representation.

anyway. . . I really could go on soo much more, but I'll stop.

:eek:ldhi: everyone!

:woot: Song! I haven't talked to you in a while. . . I've been trying to get sleep lately :P

songofsongs said:
Feeling ever so much better now that you are here! :lol: If I disappear suddenly it's because I've been kicked off. :thinking: How are you? How are the wee-primes? Did everyone enjoy Halloween? Are all the primes going to visit the tredders?
[post="1051937"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, how I've missed you! I'm doing OK... the wee-Primes are, too. Halloween was great. Wee-est, #4, DaughterPrime and I are going to visit the Tredders!

I actually had a bit of hope tonight over at sd-1... I signed in, and thought I had gotten on because I was sent to another page... but it was just because I got my password wrong... :lol:... *sigh*

prime47 said:
Oh, how I've missed you! I'm doing OK... the wee-Primes are, too. Halloween was great. Wee-est, #4, DaughterPrime and I are going to visit the Tredders!
[post="1051954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've missed you too, prime. :hug: So, does this mean that there'll be some prime-family+tredder-family+llama photos? :lol: What about the two oldest wee-primes? Are they going to be guarding the home fort? ;) I stayed alone at our place for two weeks last December (with Nannasong for occasional company). Funfun. :angelic:

songofsongs said:
I've missed you too, prime. :hug: So, does this mean that there'll be some prime-family+tredder-family+llama photos? :lol: What about the two oldest wee-primes? Are they going to be guarding the home fort? ;) I stayed alone at our place for two weeks last December (with Nannasong for occasional company). Funfun. :angelic:
[post="1051968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know there'll definitely be some wee-Prime/llama photos! The two oldest have plans of their own... it'll be my first holiday away from them.

:eek:ldhi: Mouse! I'm so glad you're here! :hug:

prime47 said:
I know there'll definitely be some wee-Prime/llama photos! The two oldest have plans of their own... it'll be my first holiday away from them.
[post="1051981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They'll be okay. (y) And you'll have a wonderful time, I know.

:eek:ldhi: mouse :hug:

Dear ones, I'm wondering if we should make a new thread, and close this one. This is becoming very difficult to navigate . . . we're up to the equivalent number of pages if we were home at SD-1.Net as if we had 63 pages . . .
I sent e-mails to Ms. Princess MellyBelly and to Ms. Queen Shipper Sweetie, to ask them if they have saved on their computers our usual start-page posts and end-page post. I know that Ms. Melly has the genie images stored on either her computer or in her photobucket account or analog. Unfortunately, I don't have access to those; since I've copied those posts into my PM account, but we can't access my PM account . . .
Opinions?
*hug*

Watch Out Sark said:
Prime I did the same thing! and then i felt stupid :blush:
[post="1051972"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think we're the only two... :lol:... Seriously, I was ready to race on back here and tell everyone to pack the car 'cause we were going h<o>me... :blush:

prime47 said:
I don't think we're the only two... :lol:... Seriously, I was ready to race on back here and tell everyone to pack the car 'cause we were going h<o>me... :blush:
[post="1051991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha! :lol: pack the car. . .

Hehe, you learned my name prime47! ^_^

Well, how am i...

I dont think you want to know.

Id be ranting on about how stressed I am right now... see im ranting on now :P :(

lol... well!

I have exams next week, havent even started making study notes or actual studying either...

Ive been working myself out this week and last week with assessments...gawd they stink! 👎

Hmm...lack of sleep as well!

Havent been doing homework lately, cos Ive been busy moving to new house! And gotten in trouble for that!

Personal problems...

Did I meantion I have an assessment which I havent started which is due this friday?

Well theres a bit more of my rant... but I think ill spare you the rest! :smiley: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back