SD-1.Net Refugees - the old h<o>me gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really starting to fade, though, so I think I will go to bed. Have a good evening, morning or afternoon everyone. 👋

How about we agree to no more election talk, so that Sark's head doesn't explode? It would be really sad if that happened.

Prime, what book(s) are you reading now? Did you finish The Curious Incident...? What did you think of it?

Thank you Tredder :hug:

How was everyone's day?

edit! shoot look at the time! I need to get my sleep (as mouse reminded me :hug:). . . good night all! :byesad:

you can go back to election talk now. . .

tredder said:
How about we agree to no more election talk, so that Sark's head doesn't explode?  It would be really sad if that happened.

Prime, what book(s) are you reading now?  Did you finish The Curious Incident...?  What did you think of it?
[post="1052109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I haven't finished The Curious Incident... yet... or The Lovely Bones; sadly, I haven't given very much attention to reading in the last couple of weeks...

G'night, Drew! :hi:

G'night, Sark! Sleep tight! :hug:

Well, Im back, and it seems everyone is leaving.
:eek:ldhi: anyway!

So political discussion...

Can I ask who has won? Or hasnt it been counted up yet?

I dont really know... after all I live in Australia! ^_^

They only show little snippets of the voting thingys.

Ack, Im babbling. Hehe.

Good night, Drew and Sark! Sleep well! Sark, deep cleansing breaths! :lol:

I think I'm going to head off to bed, too. Prime, please get some sleep; you do too much! :console:

:hug: to all!

prime47 said:
I know there'll definitely be some wee-Prime/llama photos! The two oldest have plans of their own... it'll be my first holiday away from them.

[post="1051981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think it's great that your first holiday without your oldest two will be spent with new friends! :love:

tredder said:
:love: Prime! :hug:  I got so stressed out by the election news that I decided to endulge in some baking therapy.  5x5 will finally be getting her zucchini bread.  :lol:
[post="1052039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: :woot: :woot: Yippee! You made my morning, tredder! :hug:

Very tired...off to shower.

ETA: :doh: I forgot to say good morning, afternoon, and evening, everyone! :sun: :eek:ldhi:

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Attention everyone please:</span>

It's time to board mel's magic thread link. I’m your temporary guide DGSE :beret: . In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, ANYWHERE! Keep your hands and arms inside the link. Weeee'rrrrrreee...outta here!

New Thread

genie05.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back