SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: people it's nice to be around again...and I just heard about your wreck, nsspense, I'm glad you're ok!

Well same to you! I'm glad you're ok after yours, drew! 😌

You know, it's kind of an adventure to see which smilies will work, and which won't :lol:

thanks...yup there's nothing like almost totalling a car...and not having a scratch...though I'm still a little nervous at intersections.
:lol: Yeah, I bet you are! I'll probably be nervous for awhile, too. And I bet we'll drive a lot slower on ice in the future!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :woot: Michael Vartan is in Australia for the huge horse race today and he was just on TV! :woot: AND he is nominated for best dressed celebrity! :woot:

:lol: Yeah, I bet you are! I'll probably be nervous for awhile, too. And I bet we'll drive a lot slower on ice in the future!
yeah, it's not bad, I just flinch a little bit...I'll get over it, though...

but yeah ice, especially black ice, is really bad, even if you know how to drive on it. That's why I hate driving on bad winter days here...no one knows how to drive on it!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :woot: Michael Vartan is in Australia for the huge horse race today and he was just on TV! :woot: AND he is nominated for best dressed celebrity! :woot:
:Passout: He's there for the Melbourne Cup? That is so cool! Hey, do you think you could suggest to him a quick detour to New Zealand on his way home? :whistle:

:Passout: He's there for the Melbourne Cup? That is so cool! Hey, do you think you could suggest to him a quick detour to New Zealand on his way home? :whistle:
Not before he detours to Sydney. :lol: Nay and I tried to fly down to Melbourne on a paper airplane that she made... but it appears that it is as useful for travel as a ship made out of paddlepop sticks. *sigh* :lol:

sd-1 is back, fyi
Already!? :woot:

:w00t: Prime :hug: :smooch: How are you? Thank you for your PM. :lovely: I wanted to reply, but SD-1 won't let me in...

ETA: Different smilie code. :lol: But the smilie list doesn't load... :blink: At least not for me...

:eek:ldhi: Christin... yep, SD-1's down. How are you feeling? :hug: :smooch:

You're welcome... I've been worried about you.

Huh... we don't have :lovely: here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back