SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick... :cry: But I still went to the rehearsal, because our next concert is in nine days and I didn't want to miss out... It was nice though, and we had a couple of drinks afterwards. :lovely: But I'm still sad that I had to cancel my singing lesson. I have been looking forward to it very much... *sigh* How are you? :smooch:

ETA: No :lovely:... :blink: But we have :love: and :kissme: and of course :love: :D

:hi:...

so this looks like another problem with SD-1 :(....

:hug: nsspense..:love: had his interview this morning at UVa....he looooooves the place..the people were really nice to him....he had a great time....and they seem to like him too :D...and he definetly likes the town..he tells me everyone is so nice and smiling ...

ok.I am sorry I am posting and running like that but I promise I'll be back in a bit :smooch:

I'm sick... :cry: But I still went to the rehearsal, because our next concert is in nine days and I didn't want to miss out... It was nice though, and we had a couple of drinks afterwards. :lovely: But I'm still sad that I had to cancel my singing lesson. I have been looking forward to it very much... *sigh* How are you? :smooch:

Aw... :console: I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Are you heading to Magdeburg this weekend?

I'm doing OK, thanks. Looking forward to Grey's tonight! :w00t:

:eek:ldhi: Nsspense and Sally! :group:

Aw... :console: I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Are you heading to Magdeburg this weekend?

I'm doing OK, thanks. Looking forward to Grey's tonight! :w00t:
Thank you. :smooch: No, I'm staying in Dresden. It'll be my only quiet weekend in November. :Passout: Somehow it's good that I'm sick right now, when I actually have the chance to get better over the weekend :smiley:hopeful:smiley: This cold came with the whole package. :( Stuffy nose, sore throat, headache and sore body. :cry: But I'll just have to survive two classes in the morning and then I'm free to recover. :lol: ETA: Oh, I forgot my ears. :lol: They are affected as well... :rolleyes:

:w00t: You know, we still have one left from last weekend... :whistle:

:eek:ldhi:

Alright, so it's official: we're having crazy weather up here! They're now predicting snow early next week! :blink: We never get snow this early! :lol:

I'm still at 0 posts. Apparently the post count is disabled over here as well. :lol:

ETA: And it seems like I have reached the point where everything I eat tastes the same. Or better: doesn't taste at all. :rolleyes:

ETAA: It's weird to see my name at the bottom--it's black... Oh, did anyone else try to renew his/her subscription to SD-1 recently? I tried to, but got a response from Blake, saying that they no longer use and accept subscriptions at SD-1. :confused:

so this looks like another problem with SD-1 :(....

:hug: nsspense..:love: had his interview this morning at UVa....he looooooves the place..the people were really nice to him....he had a great time....and they seem to like him too :D...and he definetly likes the town..he tells me everyone is so nice and smiling ...
:( (But I came straight here :lol:smiley:

Yay! I'm glad he liked it! Yes, it's a very nice town, but I've told you that! There's a very nice two-story Starbuck's there as well :lol:

:( I'm sorry you're so sick, Christin! :hug: I hope this quiet weekend does wonders for you!

I'm going to go to the gym! :hi:

ETA: Ew! I hate their :wave : guy!

Thank you, nsspense. :smooch: Have fun at the gym. :hi:

And thank you to Lucky as well. :smooch: I'll try my best to get healthy again very, very quickly... ^_^

:lol: I'd forgotten... our :w00t: is : reallyexcited: guy here. :lol:

:hu g: nsspense..:he art: had his interview this morning at UVa....he looooooves the place..the people were really nice to him....he had a great time....and they seem to like him too : D...and he definetly likes the town..he tells me everyone is so nice and smiling ...
:woot: That sounds great!

Thank you. :smo och: No, I'm staying in Dresden. It'll be my only quiet weekend in November. : passout: Somehow it's good that I'm sick right now, when I actually have the chance to get better over the weekend :smiley:hop eful:smiley: This cold came with the whole package. : ( Stuffy nose, sore throat, headache and sore body. :cr y: But I'll just have to survive two classes in the morning and then I'm free to recover. :l ol: ETA: Oh, I forgot my ears. :l ol: They are affected as well... :rolle yes:

:w0 0t: You know, we still have one left from last weekend... :whis tle:
:console: You got the entire cool-kid package, didn't you?

I know! Have you watched last week's yet?

Alright, so it's official: we're having crazy weather up here! They're now predicting snow early next week! :bli nk: We never get snow this early! :l ol:
:eek:ldhi: Lucky! :hug: :smooch: We've had snow on and off today, but it's been too warm to accumulate.

ETAA: It's weird to see my name at the bottom--it's black... Oh, did anyone else try to renew his/her subscription to SD-1 recently? I tried to, but got a response from Blake, saying that they no longer use and accept subscriptions at SD-1. :h uh:
I guess we shall be blue evermore...

:console: You got the entire cool-kid package, didn't you?

I know! Have you watched last week's yet?

I guess we shall be blue evermore...
I did. And I'd rather not have it... 🇳🇴 But it's good that I got it now, that's the only positive aspect about it. :lol:

I have! A very intense episode, but not my favorite... And poor Bailey. :console:

Not a bad prospect. ^_^

I've relocated from my desk to my bed. :D Much more comfortable. :lol:

ETA: And all of a sudden I am sleepy. :lol: I shall try to sleep now, hopefully I'll get more hours than last night... 🙏 :hi: everyone. :group:

That message at SD-1 reminds me of the one that was there back in the Great Crash of 04. :(

:lol: My arms feel like jelly and I can't type without tons of mistakes!

Sadness. I'm lucky I remembered my password here.

Many more :hug: and :telepath: for our darling cool kid, Christin. I hope you get some rest and feel better!

Hullo!

:eek:ldhi: All! :hug: :smooch:

I've been hit with homework, quizzes, and papers this week. :o_O: In fact right now I'm off to study for my English quiz that's tomorrow. :o_O: After that it's dinner, volleyball game, Grey's, and more studying. :rolleyes:

So :hi:

:run:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back