SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus I'm watching Idol. But I will get you some pictures. *nod*

I don't usually find sharks to be scary either. I find them to be...I don't know the word, but they are something amazing.
Oh, man, the kid on there now is crazy! :lol: And :w00t: for future pictures.

They are amazing. They're just super neat! :lol:

I don't want to be un-talula friendly, but I'm not sure what that would contain. I'll find some pictures to share later. I just returned from eating and I still need to figure out where that Logan/Rory picture is from. Plus I'm watching Idol. But I will get you some pictures. *nod*
I don't usually find sharks to be scary either. I find them to be...I don't know the word, but they are something amazing.
IIRC, un-talula friendly would be gory pictures, right? :thinking:

OK - we had an advert in the UK, for Citroen cars, which got like cult status, due to the car becoming a robot and dancing. The song became famous too - Mellie and Nsspense, I've got it on the running playlist. Well I think it's on the version you're getting, Nsspense : ponder:.

Anyway, so that you could see the advert that the song came from, I hunted on You Tube: - very cool robot car dancing advert!

(oh and they did a coo ice skating one too - here's the ice skating car)

And I found a spoof, with breakfast stuff, which made me giggle :l ol: - voila.
:lol: good commercials

So, the phone company just called. Evidently, the workers doing construction on our apartments cut the phone line -- it's not just my phone that's out buy my entire building! : pinch: Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow.
people still use landlines? :lol:

Okay, so...I just did something amazing.

While we were on holiday, I discovered a fetish for iced coffee that I didn't know I had. I had squillions of them while I was away, and then today I thought; why not make one myself?

And what an iced coffee it was! Coffee, milk, sugar, icecream, cinnamon, more sugar. It was quite a sight, and didn't taste too bad either!

But that's not all...

Following my success with the iced coffee, I decided to be brave and attempt the greatest of all great lunches...French toast! After a slight hiccup with not being able to find an egg (called my mum; they were in the fridge :rolleyes:), I was away! I was frying egg-and-milk-soaked bread left and right! And that, too, didn't taste too bad.

And that is all. I just wanted to share my excitement in my newly-discovered cooking talent. For more adventures of Super!Aimee, stay tuned!:
:lol: that sounds good! I just bought some fresh milk, so I think I'll put it to use in some nice hot coffee.

Holy readdicted to facebook, Batman. Not totally. I'm trying to run far, far away now that I reactivated my dumb account. My friends say I should if I teach this summer because then I can look up my students and find out what they like and use it in class to get them to like me. :lol: But I'm scared. It's a little overwhelming these days. I must pace myself, lest I be playing on there non stop all dang night.

I'm just wandering by. I needed to be in a safe place, internetally :smiley:rotfl:smiley:. I'm off again, sorta. : scooter:
:lol: I scout students out on it, myself, and it is helpful at times. But you're right it has gotten more full of information and all sorts of things.

:rotfl: I hope Sweetie sees that. btw, your other wall posts are rather interesting without any context. They'd probably still be interesting with context as well :lol:.

Facebook's a menace to society. Kind of like Tom Cruise. But more tolerable and sometimes entertaining. :lol
and not batshiat crazy :lol:

We have a landline. I think everyone in my extended family has one. At least the people that I talk to.

The Goblin Shark. All the pictures you can find of him, he's pretty much dead, but I don't believe the picture is gory.
http://www.greengoblin.com/internal/corner/shark.jpg

And the Sand Tiger Shark has always creeped me out.
http://www.firstscience.com/SITE/IMAGES/AR...hark/pic162.jpg

All the other creepyish looking sharks that I know of I don't really have pictures to show. They are either dead and not so great looking...or they are drawings. They are just too rare.

The girl that was just on Idol was literally insane. For real.

:eek:ldhi:..I am back momentarily..:love: said he was gonna call soon and there is no signal here 🔨

:woot: for SuperAimee....you made French toast!!..I have not yet tried that myself..but my brother did..and it was yummy...you know what i just thought I should try one day?..that egg in the middle of a toast thingie...you cut a whole in a toast and basically cook the entire egg inside that hole..it seemed yummy on V for Vendetta :lol:

aaaaand :love: had today his last interview 😌 :woot:...all he has left is another party this friday afternoon then he is back saturday....:yahoo:

We have a landline. I think everyone in my extended family has one. At least the people that I talk to.
we still have a landline in our place....well my parents do...my brother and I never answer it or use its number as a contact for anything of importance....I am pretty sure :love: and I will not be having one if the area we live in has cable and cable internet ;)

:rotfl: :l ol:
glad you appreciated that editorial comment :lol:

The Goblin Shark. All the pictures you can find of him, he's pretty much dead, but I don't believe the picture is gory.

All the other creepyish looking sharks that I know of I don't really have pictures to show. They are either dead and not so great looking...or they are drawings. They are just too rare.
how much do you use it though? most people have them because they came with the house

ah, the Goblin Shark is a fun one!

we still have a landline in our place....well my parents do...my brother and I never answer it or use its number as a contact for anything of importance....I am pretty sure :hea rt: and I will not be having one if the area we live in has cable and cable internet ;)
yeah, my roommate and I just have cell numbers.

Meloh...I think either you missed it, or I wasn't clear enough...but you didn't comment on me figuring out which episode your picture was from and after all my frustration from not knowing right away I really just need someone to at least pretend to be really excited for me. :thinking:

You got it, dude.
:cool:

Yep ! :P

See, Drew, it's not just me! :lol:

The Goblin Shark is freaky! The Sand Tiger Shark, to me, looks like he's laughing. :lol:

Which one? The one who "isn't a singer?" :rolleyes: She was crazy!

We do, too. Two, actually. But one's for the internet and the other we keep because cell phone service is sketchy in the boondocks.

Eep! He is a scary lil guy.

The Tiger Shark doesn't necessarily creep me out. He's scary as in menacing and king of the sea.

Hmm. Why are all the creepy sharks going bye-bye?

She was insane. I hope to never meet her in a dark alley.

aaaaand :love: had today his last interview 😌 :woot:...all he has left is another party this friday afternoon then he is back saturday....:yahoo:
YAY! :w00t: :yahoo: :happydance:

Did you figure it out, Melly? :thinking: *goes back to check* Oh, you did and I totally missed it! :doh: I'm sorry. :blush: You are, without a doubt, a Gilmore Girls maven. :notworthy: How did you figure that out?

friday? :(

thank you meloh :smooch:...we are so glad this is behind us (y)

ETA: I have no manners :doh: ..thank you for the headsup Aimee :hug:

You're very welcome. I'm tired of :love: being away. Bring on the super happy for Sally and :love: !!

:hug: :smooch:...this is HAS to be the sweetest thing I heard today .... :blush: thank you sweet sweet Meloh...:daisy:..

and I am tired of him being away too :blushing:

and now I have to go again ... :rolleyes:...

hopefully I can stop by again tonight...:hi:

See, Drew, it's not just me! :lol
:lol: well she just said they had one, not necessarily used one...it's probably a good idea to have one in case of emergency because cell networks could be overloaded

Umm...I use it whenever I have to make a phone call and I'm at home. I talked on it today for an hour and a half.
gotcha

Just saw an update on LJ...they're hoping to have SD-1 back online by Friday.
Friday? wow that's a long down period

eta: :hi: sally

You're welcome guys :group: I know :( I read it and was like ":w00t: Tomorrow!"...but then realised that they're probably not going by New Zealand time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back