SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to get home..class is over....if you can contact as many poeple as you can ;)

:group:

heh!..I have the same avatar here as I did at sd-1

:rotflmao: The sequel.

Thankyou Sally dear. :hug:

:eek:ldhi: aimee :hug:

👋 (on a side note... WTF is up with that? <<<) Sally :smooch: I don't know screen names here... I wasn't apart of the refugees last time... 🇳🇴

That's how I worked out that I did have the right Sally ;) Have fun 👋 :smooch:

No :moose: smiley? :cry: :cry: :cry:

:woot: :smiley:w00t: is so much easier to type :rolleyes:) GRACIE! :hug: :smooch: Yeah, neither was I :(

:hi:
Oh, I so take you all for granted... as soon as I got that error message my heart dropped. It's pathetic, really. :lol: But I'm so relieved to see you all! I'm going to leave for awhile, but I'll be back! ^_^

:w00t: oh how I miss thee.

:rotflmao: Should we stop complaining and be thankful for our new, temporary home? I think so. :lol:

:eek:ldhi: nsspense :hug: I know me too. I really needed to come and spend some time with you guys today and cheer up a little.. and it wasn't there. It took me a while to remember we have a back-up home. :lol:

:blink: Well, I suppose you can say what you want about SD-1 whille you're on AA, but I just had to laugh at the comment that you can't make life long friends at SD-1. :lol: Our site was down for, what... 30 seconds before we all rushed over here? :lol: Not only life long, but minute by minute :lovely:

:blink: Well, I suppose you can say what you want about SD-1 whille you're on AA, but I just had to laugh at the comment that you can't make life long friends at SD-1. :lol: Our site was down for, what... 30 seconds before we all rushed over here? :lol: Not only life long, but minute by minute :lovely:
*snort* well said. :nod:

Drew! :hug:

I think 5x5 will have something to say about that (unspoken coffee shop) Addicts club in the Member's Lounge :lol:

:eek:ldhi: All! I'm so happy to have found you guys. I knew something was wrong early when my post got all messed up and then lost. :cry:

But I gotta scoot. It's time for desert at the Monday night social. I'll be back later so I can chat while I read for socio.

:hi:

:lol: well I didn't..but it just shows you how out of the loop I am...I totally forgot about this :lol:

thanks grace! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back