SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:console: Christin...I am sorry you are getting this whole cool kid thing!..I wish you weren't cool! 🇳🇴...I hope you still benefit from class :nod:

so....I am officially planning..tomorrow I am going to a reception hall with a friend to check it out..and saturday there is a possibility of gown shopping....

I'm sorta freaked out :Paranoid:

are y'all bored with my self centered posts yet? :bag:

:eek:ldhi:

It.was.fantastical. But I am too tired to put together a sentence, so I'll come back later today. :smooch:

Heee... you were all expecting something from the crazy lady, weren't you? :P Eh, the day has been too much for that. Good night from Grace, Bono & the boys.

And Prime? I'll raincheck you to tomorrow, okay? :smooch:

:hug: for my Kelley

:hi: < odd, putting : hi: as : wave:

:eek:ldhi: :group:

I had a pretty good time last night. I was up til 3:30 and woken up at 9. :Pinch: :asleep:

I can't stay. I have to finish getting ready and then help out with the baby. :woot: I might check in a few times.

:hi:

ETA: Yeah I forgot to wish everyone a Happy New Year's. K. really going

Oh, darn it! I missed my prime :love: and Kelley! :( Now I'm left to panic by myself. :lol:

Oh, yes! Happy New Year to everyone who happens by!

Oh, darn it! I missed my prime :love: and Kelley! :( Now I'm left to panic by myself. :lol:

Oh, yes! Happy New Year to everyone who happens by!
I'm here! I just had to send you a PM. :lol: :throb:

Happy New Year, Kelley! :hug: :smooch: I hope you have a great day!

whew!!!!...I am so glad people found their way here...but now I am alone with one :moose: ...I missed everyone :(

is it totally paranoid of me to wonder if SD-1 was actually hacked and the hacker has a twisted sense of humor? :thinking:

whew!!!!...I am so glad people found their way here...but now I am alone with one :moose: ...I missed everyone :(

is it totally paranoid of me to wonder if SD-1 was actually hacked and the hacker has a twisted sense of humor? :thinking:
:eek:ldhi: Sally! I'm in and out, trying to finish up some writing. How's your morning?

I think the board's just changed hands... hopefully we'll find out what's going on soon.

:eek:ldhi: and :hi:, Grace!

:w00t: .it is Primey and Gracie :hug: ...

yeah ..I saw the 'New Admins' bit......I am kinda wondering what will happen :thinking: :nailbiting:

:throb: date='Jan 1 2007+ 01:43 PM' post='1683523'--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(my :throb: date='Jan 1 2007 @ 01:43 PM' post='1683523')</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I'm here! I just had to send you a PM. : lol: :throb:
[/quote]
:inlove: YAY! And two right back to you! :throb: :smooch: :smooch:

yeah ..I saw the 'New Admins' bit......I am kinda wondering what will happen : unsure: : nailbiting:
:nailbiting: Hopefully, some positive changes. If not, there's always AnnoyLiketheWind.com, right, Grace? :rotfl:

I don't even know if these smilies work...I'm sticking with them, anyway. :lol:

:lol:..I know!!..I am not even caring for matching BB code anymore either ;)

I didn't get to catch you last night ..so Happy New Year dear 5x5 :hug: :smooch:...did the kids get to enjoy it?

:lol:..I know!!..I am not even caring for matching BB code anymore either ;)

I didn't get to catch you last night ..so Happy New Year dear 5x5 :hug: :smooch:...did the kids get to enjoy it?
Happy New Year to you, too, sally! :hug: :smooch: Great things are happening this year! :woot:

The kids go to sleep by about 9 p.m. every night...so no. :lol: But I had a good one! Family and friends! :throb:

:blush:..I should have remembered that...:doh:..I had the same bedtime for quite a while too

I know!!! :lovely:...I am already calling it "The Year of the Wedding"..:love:

:lol: I saw that, and I think it's perfect! :hug: :smooch:

Lots and lots of good things are happening this year...but I've yet to name the year. :lol: I'm horrible at titles. I'll work on that.

:lol:..thank you :hug:...I have never named a year either ...but I figured this is more than fitting ;)

:eek:ldhi: SydVaughn1001

and B'Elana Paris :eek:ldhi:..

Hi Annoyers - Have no fear, SD-1 should be back later on today. Blake was gracious enough to turn the board over to group of new admins, headed by Jodi (simone). We've got some what (I hope) will be exciting new ideas for reviving the board and expanding its focus just a tad, and it'll just take us a little while longer to get everything organized.

Thanks for your patience!
:hug: and happy new year

:eek:ldhi: Becky .thank you for the update :hug:....I am so glad things went that route instead of closing it down 😌

apparently posts in this section of the board does not count for posts either :Ponder:

:eek:ldhi: Emptiness.

Happy New Year, Kelley! :hug: :smooch: I hope you have a great day!
Thanks. :hug: :smooch: It's been a pretty good day, even after two diaper changes. :lol: My little cousin is so cute. :love: However, when we went to lunch for my grandma's birthday people thought he was mine. :rolleyes:

Hi Annoyers - Have no fear, SD-1 should be back later on today. Blake was gracious enough to turn the board over to group of new admins, headed by Jodi (simone). We've got some what (I hope) will be exciting new ideas for reviving the board and expanding its focus just a tad, and it'll just take us a little while longer to get everything organized.

Thanks for your patience!
:hug: and happy new year
😌 This is good to hear.

Well the baby is back from his walk around the block so I better go. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back