SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they did a really good job of showing how high the tension is, and how violent people are willing to get for their beliefs, which does demonstrate how deep-seated the anger is.. I was just thinking that the violence did a good job of displaying that, but everything in between was the difficulty.

Ooh! Avalanche photos!! http://www.9news.com/9slideshows/Berthoud%...efault.aspx?N=2 #1 and #3 are the best. In #1, those people are all standing on the highway! The snow came from up a mountain that isn't skiied on much (like back country skiing). When I first heard about it, I figured it was from the summit of Berthoud Pass and there would have been skiiers up there today. :o_O: But they've got everyone safe now. :w00t:
Wow. That's so crazy!

He has really nice hands.
Yes he does! :blush:

:hi:

we are down again :(

I have no idea what is happening today...but I just wanted to drop by and say :hi:...I had my hair done..got the barbeque stuff bought for tomorrow (cooking is done by mom :blush:) and now I am french manicuring myself...it will be a fun Christmas :w00t:
Sounds like you're having a good day! :smiley:

How do you like it? :fireman: and I just watched it a couple days ago.. in two installments :Pinch:

Mmmm that does sound like a good drink, talula!

We're having Chinese food and beer right now ^_^
Heh, it's okay. I'm having a hard time paying attention. I'm recording it via tivo. I'm watching 48 hours mystery at 10 b/c it has a story out of Nashville that I followed while I lived there. I'll probably watch the last hour or so of the movie tomorrow.

Man, y'all and the food. I'm gonna have to go now, down next door to order a pizza, maybe buy some wine or something, and get my mail because the first disc of HBO's The Wire is in there. It's my next TV show project. :nod:
I had pizza for dinner! :lol:

We really didn't like it. Some of the plot was really interesting, and the topic was fascinating, but the movie itself was poorly done. I can't tell you the name of one character in the movie :thinking: I can't tell you what happened at the end. I can't tell you what really happened at all... it seemed to be all over the place, unorganized, and missing some human element of character development. Now, maybe that was the purpose, keeping people kind of anonymous, but I didn't like it. Again, the topic and its implications are very interesting, I just think the movie itself was hard to watch.
:baaa: That's the exact way I'm feeling watching right now. I'm actually very glad I didn't see it in the theater.

Good night talula

I have to go too although i'm no remotely sleepy. I have to get up pretty early (like 8ish) because i'm going back to school! :cry: I dont' wanna go! :lol: oh the good times of high school :P although living away from my parents do have its perks :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

:eek:ldhi: :moose: :hug:

That was one big avalanche! :Passout: It even made Australian news! I'm very very glad that our Colorado Annoyers are all safe. 😌

Could that possibly be my Gracie as a :moose:? :thinking:

I have almost everything packed and no more room in my suitcase I'm afraid I might have to take another. :o_O:

:woot: :hug: :smooch: I've missed you too. Yep it's back to school tomorrow. I'm kind of excited and kind of not excited. Part of the not excited is because it's like the first day of school all over again with new classes and teachers and new classmates and the fact that it is almost definite I won't be back until March. :Pinch: Hopefully with a little easier classes this quarter I will get a chance to have more fun. :angelic:

How are you? How's your weekend been?

Hopefully. 🙏

I'm good, my weekend has been rather boring actually. My mum loved her movie, I watched alot of Friends and I'm just getting some dinner together.

:lol: Cool, I wanted to see that. I guess I'll add it to my ever growning list of movies I want to see. :rolleyes: I did see The Holiday with my mom on Thursday.

It was long, but I loved it. ^_^ What did you think of...

...the tent scene?

...huh... no spoiler tags? :thinking:

Ahhh, there we go. :lol:

So cute, especially with the youngest. And it was pretty.

Okay I had better get to bed. When I talk to you tomorrow I'll be back at SCU. :rolleyes: :lol:

:hug: :smooch:
:hi:

That was one big avalanche! :Passout: It even made Australian news! I'm very very glad that our Colorado Annoyers are all safe. 😌
:baaa:

:woot: :hug: :smooch: I've missed you too. Yep it's back to school tomorrow. I'm kind of excited and kind of not excited. Part of the not excited is because it's like the first day of school all over again with new classes and teachers and new classmates and the fact that it is almost definite I won't be back until March. :Pinch: Hopefully with a little easier classes this quarter I will get a chance to have more fun. :angelic:

How are you? How's your weekend been?
Fun is good! :lol: I hope you have a good day tomorrow and Monday. :hug:

Grace, I'm glad your mum enjoyed the movie!

I hope sd-1 will be back tomorrow... Ever since the great crash of '04, I've been terrified of a repeat. :rolleyes:

A big :hug: and :smooch: for the refugees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back