SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

Lorelai isn't going to be single. Warning of big spoiler that I know you won't mind hearing, but in case someone else is reading this....word on the street is that she's going to be married to Luke (sorry *insert console smilie*) and maybe pregnant. I guess everyone is on board for an eight season 'cept Alexis so they are making plans for doing the next season without her. Making it more about Lorelai and Luke. I don't know if they'd really do it. If they are why couldn't Rory have moved off to New York or London with Logan? Why would she have to be alone? I just know that I've heard talk of Rory being single at the end of the season/series before and hearing it out of Matt's mouth makes me nervous. My heart hurts. I don't know if I can write you your PM today. Maybe later. It would just be depressing right now and that's no fun.

I can't find my smilie. I know it's out there. I just know it. I have, however, found some very disturbing ones.
Wow... that's a major turn of events! Why won't Alexis stay? What the felgercarb else does she have to do? I don't know how the show would work just about Luke and Lorelai. Then, it's not really the Gilmore Girls, is it? And I don't see why she can't move off with Logan. Good grief, he's a Huntzberger! He'll be all over the globe! But then again, she wants to be all serious news reporter--- that's easier with no attachments. Hmmm. Just because Matt said that doesn't mean it will happen, right? Wouldn't that be up to DR? I'm sorry that your head hurts, Melly. And I'm sorry that you're nervous about the fate of your Logan. I would be, too, if I was such a hunter of Loganing, like you.

Let's try and stay positive for the moment, Melly. I know that is hard, but I can't think of any other way to be right now. It's part of my new thing -- to be all optimistic whenever possible.

I'm sorry you can't find your smilie. :console: I'm sorry about all of this.

Oh, geez. I better start getting ready or I'll be late to class. I'll be around for a little while longer until my 11am class.

Thanks meloh :hug:

I found my smilie
worried.gif
I'm not sure how I feel about the speed of his lip movement.

It is up to DR, but I could just see it happening. And I think Alexis would be on the show, just not on every episode. She would just come by to visit sometimes.

I like your optimistic idea. *nod* I'll work on getting myself there. I think right now I just need to sit in the sad thought of my Logan leaving. I wish I wasn't stuck at school all day. I so badly want to listen to some depressing music right now.

eta: Yeah, I really think that :blue: gets my feeling across my effectively.

eta2: Where did my spoiler go? It was right there! I swear it was! :angry:

It is up to DR, but I could just see it happening. And I think Alexis would be on the show, just not on every episode. She would just come by to visit sometimes.

I like your optimistic idea. *nod* I'll work on getting myself there. I think right now I just need to sit in the sad thought of my Logan leaving. I wish I wasn't stuck at school all day. I so badly want to listen to some depressing music right now.

eta3: Now when I added it in a new post it showed up, plus it made the first one come back. :o_O:

eta4: And it's gone again! :angry: I'm going to add it in another post one more time. I apologize if it ends up in this post 3 times. You can ignore 2 of them.

OK I started making mistakes and going :o_O: doing the last few requisitions, and there are problems with the printouts, so I'm downing tools for the last 15 minutes. I'll do the others tomorrow.

Hometime... soon. Oh so soon.

Crazy board problems! :o_O:

Okay, you can be sad for your Logan leaving and listen to depressing music for a while. And then, we stay optimistic until we find more evidence! *nod*

I'm sorry you don't have any sad music to listen to at school.

:console:

I must go to class. See you in a bit!

Should I wish you fun at class meloh? Class doesn't tend to be fun for me, so I'm not really sure.

I'll see you when you get back. Thanks for trying to make me feel better. :hug:

I'll be heading to class in a few minutes myself. I need to find some examples of ads. I got some from the few magazines we had at home last night, but I need more and I have no clue where to find some on the internet. Anybody have any ideas?

Should I wish you fun at class meloh? Class doesn't tend to be fun for me, so I'm not really sure.

I'll see you when you get back. Thanks for trying to make me feel better. :hug:

I'll be heading to class in a few minutes myself. I need to find some examples of ads. I got some from the few magazines we had at home last night, but I need more and I have no clue where to find some on the internet. Anybody have any ideas?

Oh, yes. This class is normally fun. But the professor canceled classes today. I also have him for a 1pm class, so now, I have no classes until 3:30 for Fiction Writing! :Passout:

You're welcome.

Ads? What kind of ads? Back of magazine ads? Or inserts ads in a magazine??

We'll try the spoiler tag again and this time I'll only put the text in it.

From Ask Ausiello when asked if he had any Rory/Logan news:
Yeah, but it might make you ill. Matt Czuchry thinks Rory and Logan should eventually (yikes!) go their separate ways. "I would love to see Rory single at the end. I just feel like that's the way the show began, with the mother-daughter relationship. It's kind of like Sex and the City with Sarah Jessica Parker and the big question of, 'What is she going to do at the end?' I thought she should have been by herself, because that was the whole through-line of the show. The most important thing for me is that Rory and Lorelai are there together at the end. It should be about the Gilmore girls and them going forward." You know what? As much as I love Logan and Rory, I kinda agree with him.

Now I really am going to try and find my smilie.
Okay, so I've read a different spoiler... :Ponder:

Oh, I hope that the producers won't listen too closely to what Matt said. Although I can understand where he's coming from, I definitely don't want Rory and Logan to split up. *insert:no:smiliehere* They're just too cute together... And I doubt that Lorelai is going to end up as a single, Rory shouldn't either.

*sigh*

Lorelai isn't going to be single. Warning of big spoiler that I know you won't mind hearing, but in case someone else is reading this....word on the street is that she's going to be married to Luke (sorry *insert console smilie*) and maybe pregnant. I guess everyone is on board for an eight season 'cept Alexis so they are making plans for doing the next season without her. Making it more about Lorelai and Luke. I don't know if they'd really do it. If they are why couldn't Rory have moved off to New York or London with Logan? Why would she have to be alone? I just know that I've heard talk of Rory being single at the end of the season/series before and hearing it out of Matt's mouth makes me nervous. My heart hurts. I don't know if I can write you your PM today. Maybe later. It would just be depressing right now and that's no fun.

I can't find my smilie. I know it's out there. I just know it. I have, however, found some very disturbing ones.
Yeah, that's the one I've read... :confused: :notsurewhattoexpect:

Wow... that's a major turn of events! Why won't Alexis stay? What the felgercarb else does she have to do? I don't know how the show would work just about Luke and Lorelai. Then, it's not really the Gilmore Girls, is it? And I don't see why she can't move off with Logan. Good grief, he's a Huntzberger! He'll be all over the globe! But then again, she wants to be all serious news reporter--- that's easier with no attachments. Hmmm. Just because Matt said that doesn't mean it will happen, right? Wouldn't that be up to DR? I'm sorry that your head hurts, Melly. And I'm sorry that you're nervous about the fate of your Logan. I would be, too, if I was such a hunter of Loganing, like you.

Let's try and stay positive for the moment, Melly. I know that is hard, but I can't think of any other way to be right now. It's part of my new thing -- to be all optimistic whenever possible.
A :baaa: on everything you said.

It all seems very upside down, doesn't it, Christin? :( Oh, well. We'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best.

Since I've no class until 3:30, I'm going to get a start on my readings for tomorrow's classes. I'll be here, but not here.

ETA: Although... I am kind of sleepy. And I would like a nap (Who doesn't like naps??). But I just woke up two hours ago. :Ponder:

:eek:ldhi: friends!

Big :console: and :smooch: for the GG people. It's not fun to be upset by spoilers.

:blush: I was going to wait to tell you until I had something official, but I can't back out of things with this now so... :thinking: I'm quitting my job. For real this time too, and everything. I've had a few pretty rough weeks (one in particular 2 weeks ago) and it's at a point now where I wake up in the morning and don't want to go and come home and cry. (n) Some of the things that have happened, you guys wouldn't believe and I'm sure some would convice Meloh to rally the army because of them. :lol: I've been on the phone with the agency just now and I talked with my consultant there this morning about it. I just have to wait for another job to come up with the bank my dad works for, give my notice and I'm gone.
Oh gracie, I'm glad you're getting out of there! It's just been too yucky for you there. I hope another position at the bank comes up quickly! :telepath: :hug: :smooch:

I just found out yesterday that we are now on Day 35 of continuous snow coverage. :Passout: I mean, that used to happen frequently years and years ago but snow never stays more than a week here usually! If it holds for 29 more days, we'll break the state record! :lol:

I'm pondering just taking my day off today instead of Friday.

Oh, yes. This class is normally fun. But the professor canceled classes today. I also have him for a 1pm class, so now, I have no classes until 3:30 for Fiction Writing! :Passout:

You're welcome.

Ads? What kind of ads? Back of magazine ads? Or inserts ads in a magazine??
I'm glad you have a fun class. :hug: I'm sorry the fun class was canceled, but I would imagine that it's nice to not have to go to class.

Like insert ads. I have to find a good example and a bad example of contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity. I've got the good and bad for contrast and the bad for alignment. I have one other bad one, but I'm not sure where it would fit. For proximity I need to find an example of an ad where things that are related are grouped together to make it easier to read. Repetition could be graphics repeated throughout the ad to bring things together, or special fonts.

Okay, so I've read a different spoiler... :Ponder:

Oh, I hope that the producers won't listen too closely to what Matt said. Although I can understand where he's coming from, I definitely don't want Rory and Logan to split up. *insert:no:smiliehere* They're just too cute together... And I doubt that Lorelai is going to end up as a single, Rory shouldn't either.
Yeah, that's the one I've read... :confused: :notsurewhattoexpect:
A :baaa: on everything you said.
The thing that worries me is that Matt is speaking based on things that he already knows are going to happen.

I'm glad you want them to stay together. That makes me happy. Helps make my heart a little less sad.

ETA: Although... I am kind of sleepy. And I would like a nap (Who doesn't like naps??). But I just woke up two hours ago. :Ponder:
Naps are nice. *nod* I wish I could take a nap. I just don't think it would be so great of an idea to fall asleep in this computer lab. I miss my couches at UWGB where I would take naps between classes. I was always real good at waking up in time to get to class. It was amazing.

Big :console: and :smooch: for the GG people. It's not fun to be upset by spoilers.

Thanks. :hug:

:lol: I just love hearing you talk about your days off. Really I do. It always makes me smile.

Does it melly? :thinking: :Paranoid: I'm spoiled by my part time job, what can I say? :blush:

There are ads for space heaters at the bottom of my page. :lol: Ya know, the other day when we were talking about Peyton/Payton - I saw an ad for something that started with Peyton. :blink:

Does it melly? :thinking: :Paranoid: I'm spoiled by my part time job, what can I say? :blush:

There are ads for space heaters at the bottom of my page. :lol: Ya know, the other day when we were talking about Peyton/Payton - I saw an ad for something that started with Peyton. :blink:
No need to be paranoid. It honestly does. :hug:

Was it a girl Peyton or a boy Peyton? Or not a person Peyton at all?

Like insert ads. I have to find a good example and a bad example of contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity. I've got the good and bad for contrast and the bad for alignment. I have one other bad one, but I'm not sure where it would fit. For proximity I need to find an example of an ad where things that are related are grouped together to make it easier to read. Repetition could be graphics repeated throughout the ad to bring things together, or special fonts.

Naps are nice. *nod* I wish I could take a nap. I just don't think it would be so great of an idea to fall asleep in this computer lab. I miss my couches at UWGB where I would take naps between classes. I was always real good at waking up in time to get to class. It was amazing.
Thanks. :hug:
Hmm. Have you tried Google? I googled magazine advertisements and a whole bunch of images came up. When do you need them by?

They are nice. But I cannot sleep in public! Eek! I'm glad you could wake up on time and catch some sleep. But :shudder:. I remember when Lawyer's air conditioner was broken this summer and he toyed with the idea of sleeping at the OU student union. But he had his laptop with him and there were suspicious people about, so he stayed awake as long as possible and went home at 4am. :lol: I couldn't even dream of sleeping in the union! :lol:

ETA: I meant to tell ya'll: I have a little distant cousin named Payton (girl). Of course, she's probably not little anymore. It's been a while since I've seen her and I'm not quite sure where her family lives these days.

No need to be paranoid. It honestly does. :hug:

Was it a girl Peyton or a boy Peyton? Or not a person Peyton at all?
^_^ :hug:

I couldn't tell. I just saw the word over the ad as I either clicked to the next page or refreshed, so then the ads changed. 🤷

Alright, told my boss I'd see her tomorrow so I need to go get ready to get some things done around here. A reading day for school for me now, while I watch a couple shows I missed. :bye: for now!

Hmm. Have you tried Google? I googled magazine advertisements and a whole bunch of images came up. When do you need them by?

They are nice. But I cannot sleep in public! Eek! I'm glad you could wake up on time and catch some sleep. But :shudder:. I remember when Lawyer's air conditioner was broken this summer and he toyed with the idea of sleeping at the OU student union. But he had his laptop with him and there were suspicious people about, so he stayed awake as long as possible and went home at 4am. :lol: I couldn't even dream of sleeping in the union! :lol:

ETA: I meant to tell ya'll: I have a little distant cousin named Payton (girl). Of course, she's probably not little anymore. It's been a while since I've seen her and I'm not quite sure where her family lives these days.
Yeah, that totally worked. Thanks my dear. :hug: I need them by this afternoon. I basically have the next hour to find them.

I was in the library so there weren't really people around. But honestly, people slept on the couches around campus all the time.

Yeah, that totally worked. Thanks my dear. :hug: I need them by this afternoon. I basically have the next hour to find them.

I was in the library so there weren't really people around. But honestly, people slept on the couches around campus all the time.
Yay! :telepath: that you find them all.

Yeah, people do that around here, too. They sleep wherever they can. I used to fall asleep on the school bus when I was younger. But then, when my little sister started to school, I made myself stop. First, I decided it wasn't safe to be asleep on a bus full of rowdy, often mean kids. Second, my parents told me I was responsible for my sister. I had to take her off the bus to Kindergarten. Then, after school, I had to get her from Kindergarten and take her to the late bus playground while we waited. There was no more sleeping. 🇳🇴

Why can't people write stuff that is easy to understand? These kids are going on and on about intentional fallacy but it seems to me that they aren't actually talking about intentional fallacy at all. They seem to be adding in all kinds of extra "he-said, she-said" business and not discussing the intentional fallacy. Oy vey. I may need a nap after this.

I just found out yesterday that we are now on Day 35 of continuous snow coverage. :Passout: I mean, that used to happen frequently years and years ago but snow never stays more than a week here usually! If it holds for 29 more days, we'll break the state record! :lol:

:eek: So much snow. We're only on day 1 and I really hope that it won't stretch to 4 or more. :lol:

Melly! Look at my avatar! I changed it for you. Now, pretend you are Rory and you're getting a "things-will-be-all-better" hug from your Logan. *nod*
Also, I found a picture of them together(featuring concerned Logan). It's from a future episode and I'm wondering if you've seen it.

Sigh. I wish I had snow. And I wish I could start The Great Gatsby.

Melly! Look at my avatar! I changed it for you. Now, pretend you are Rory and you're getting a "things-will-be-all-better" hug from your Logan. *nod*

Also, I found a picture of them together(featuring concerned Logan). It's from a future episode and I'm wondering if you've seen it.

Sigh. I wish I had snow. And I wish I could start The Great Gatsby.
:love: You are so good to me! :hug: I have not see such a picture that you speak of. I also don't believe that I know where the picture is from that is in your av. :bag:

The Great Gatsby. I do not believe I enjoyed him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back