SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ldhi:

so we're still here :(

and I missed pictures :(....I can;t wait for our home to be back...

lots of :console: to the GG people.....I hope those spoilers end up being false :nod:

Helen Songbird by All Angels just came up on my zen...I am already referring to it as the first dance song :lovely:

ok the keyboards in this room royally suck...so this will be short...and unedited for typos :glare:

:bye:

so we're still here :(

and I missed pictures :(....I can;t wait for our home to be back...

Helen Songbird by All Angels just came up on my zen...I am already referring to it as the first dance song :lovely:

I know :(

Will PM when we get back to SD-1 :nod: :hug:

:woot: Ooh, yay! Glad I helped :smooch:

I keep forgetting to say :doh: - my pregnant friend had her first scan today. Everything healthy, the baby kept doing handstands and flipping over, when they tried to scan :lol:. She emailed me the photo :love: :lovely:

I'm home. :eek:ldhi:

Okay. I've changed the photo. Do not let it drive you nuts. I'm thinking it has to be Season 6, but I'm not sure where, either. I'll have to look into it. And I need to PM you.

Yes. Pay attention. *nod*
Thanks for changing the picture. You are far too good to me. :smooch: 'Cept I need you to change it back now. I might have found where it came from. I need your picture to compare.

Paying attention in my classes this semester is more boring than you could possibly imagine. I put 50 miles on my car every day driving to school and I sit there and I don't learn much of anything from either of my teachers (I have the same two for all my classes). Isn't my last semester supposed to be the hardest, not the most pointless? I mean I've had a lot of work to do and it's been taking a lot of my time, but everything I'm having to do is so stupid. Plus it seems like I could just be given the assignment and get to work. I don't need to listen to them ramble on and on and on...

*sigh* I can't wait! SD-1 - hurry up, I'm missing photos! :hmmm:. We could PM them here, but it's not the same, is it? And then how would we get the PMs over to SD-1?
Actually me getting PMs here would almost be better. I have no room in my inbox at SD-1. I'm swimming in room over here. :lol:

So, the phone company just called. Evidently, the workers doing construction on our apartments cut the phone line -- it's not just my phone that's out buy my entire building! :Pinch: Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow.
How did they call you if your phone lines were cut? :thinking:

lots of :console: to the GG people.....I hope those spoilers end up being false :nod:
Thank you. :hug: I'm sorry your keyboard is being sucky. :console: I would hammer it, but I'm not in the mood to find the hammer smilie. Sorry. In my head he is so being hammered.

Meloh your picture is driving me nuts! I can't place the picture and it's driving me insane and I don't have time to search for the picture here at school. It's really bothering me. I'm seriously sitting here tapping my fingers on my keys because I'm that irritated. And my foot is shaking. I can't handle not knowing things. Speaking of not knowing things....I still don't know what MelohMom thinks is wrong with you.

Class is starting. I should pretend to pay attention.
Could it be the goodbye :hug: before Logan leaves for London? Or in that Valentine's Day episode when Mitchum came and kidnapped Logan to go to London? :thinking: I'm pretty sure it's from season 6... 🤷

Here you go! Spoilered them so that random people wandering by aren't likely to see them :blush:

Oh it won't let me spoiler them 🔨. OK I'll delete them, after a while then (y)

Gone! Will PM when SD-1's up. I'm uploading some new ones anyway (y) :smiley:
Aww... I missed them. :cry:

OK - we had an advert in the UK, for Citroen cars, which got like cult status, due to the car becoming a robot and dancing. The song became famous too - Mellie and Nsspense, I've got it on the running playlist. Well I think it's on the version you're getting, Nsspense :Ponder:.

Anyway, so that you could see the advert that the song came from, I hunted on You Tube: - very cool robot car dancing advert!

(oh and they did a coo ice skating one too - here's the ice skating car)

And I found a spoof, with breakfast stuff, which made me giggle :lol: - voila.
:woot: That's my mom's car! I love it and if I don't fall in love with another car on the way, this will definitely be my next car (in a couple of years of course :lol:smiley:. :love:

I'm going to bed. :yawn:

See you all tomorrow! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hi:

I thought I had some quotes. But now I can't remember what all I was going to say anyhow. Pickles.

ETA: Way to go SuperAimee! :lol: And YUM French Toast. What I wouldn't give to have some French Toast with extra powdered sugar sprinkled all willy-nilly on top. 🤤

ETA2: I saw the scariest shark ever! On the local news. It's a primitive species and it looks bizarre. Here's a video of it: Frill Shark. The shark makes its debut about 24 seconds into the video. Apparently, some fishermen found it and called an aquarium. The aquarium came and caught it and moved it to the aquarium and it died several hours later.

Okay, so...I just did something amazing.

While we were on holiday, I discovered a fetish for iced coffee that I didn't know I had. I had squillions of them while I was away, and then today I thought; why not make one myself?

And what an iced coffee it was! Coffee, milk, sugar, icecream, cinnamon, more sugar. It was quite a sight, and didn't taste too bad either!

But that's not all...

Following my success with the iced coffee, I decided to be brave and attempt the greatest of all great lunches...French toast! After a slight hiccup with not being able to find an egg (called my mum; they were in the fridge :rolleyes:), I was away! I was frying egg-and-milk-soaked bread left and right! And that, too, didn't taste too bad.

And that is all. I just wanted to share my excitement in my newly-discovered cooking talent. For more adventures of Super!Aimee, stay tuned!

:Paranoid:

:eek:ldhi: I'm home from work, a load of clothes in the wash and a pot of homemade chili is simmering on the stove! :smiley:

:hi: Mellie :hug: Have a great day!
It's been pretty good so far, thanks! What about you? :hug:

How did they call you if your phone lines were cut? :thinking:
I gave them my cell phone number when I called to report the outage last night. (y)

ETA2: I saw the scariest shark ever! On the local news. It's a primitive species and it looks bizarre. Here's a video of it: Frill Shark. The shark makes its debut about 24 seconds into the video. Apparently, some fishermen found it and called an aquarium. The aquarium came and caught it and moved it to the aquarium and it died several hours later.
I read an article about that this morning, but just watched the video. That is one scary looking shark!

Okay, so...I just did something amazing.

While we were on holiday, I discovered a fetish for iced coffee that I didn't know I had. I had squillions of them while I was away, and then today I thought; why not make one myself?

And what an iced coffee it was! Coffee, milk, sugar, icecream, cinnamon, more sugar. It was quite a sight, and didn't taste too bad either!

But that's not all...

Following my success with the iced coffee, I decided to be brave and attempt the greatest of all great lunches...French toast! After a slight hiccup with not being able to find an egg (called my mum; they were in the fridge :rolleyes:), I was away! I was frying egg-and-milk-soaked bread left and right! And that, too, didn't taste too bad.

And that is all. I just wanted to share my excitement in my newly-discovered cooking talent. For more adventures of Super!Aimee, stay tuned!

:Parano id:
:woot: for yummy iced coffee and french toast! I love french toast! :blush:

I've been catching up for a few days but haven't been able to post, so I'll do a catch up post a little later! I'm going to go to the gym first while I still feel slightly motivated :lol:

When I get home I have a big anniversary project to work on! :w00t:

Sorry I disappeared. My New Jersey friend called and I was keeping her company while she was driving to Deleware. That's where her boyfriend lives.

Could it be the goodbye :hug: before Logan leaves for London? Or in that Valentine's Day episode when Mitchum came and kidnapped Logan to go to London? :thinking: I'm pretty sure it's from season 6... 🤷
I don't think it's from Partings because when they hug at the end Rory is wearing a light blue pajama shirt (at least that's what I remember). Plus Logan was wearing a coat and he doesn't seem to be wearing a coat in this picture. I could be wrong about that. I don't think it's from A Vineyard Valentine either. I can't remember a scene where they hugged like that.

I thought it was from Friday Night's Alright for Fighting (the one where Logan helps save the YDN) because Rory is wearing a white sweater and Logan has a dark shirt on. But the hug isn't right. I'll do some more looking and get back to you.

Why would they do that? It's so cruel! Poor sharkie.

I gave them my cell phone number when I called to report the outage last night. (y)

I read an article about that this morning, but just watched the video. That is one scary looking shark!
Ah. Totally makes sense now.

If you guys think that's a scary looking shark I really shouldn't share examples with you.

ooooh my school is on tv! :eek: It's just a Denver local channel, and it's just a taped basketball game, but still! :lol:

Ok, good bye for like an hour and then I will come say hello nicely.

If you guys think that's a scary looking shark I really shouldn't share examples with you.
That's the only shark I've seen that scared me. I usually enjoy looking at sharks. They're... majestic.

Hmm. I can't tell if my bread is moldy or not. I found some slices way at the back that weren't covered in suspiciousness. I probably won't die, though, so it's all good.

ETA: Yay for being on television, Nsspense! :w00t: We'll see you in a bit. And I totally can't believe it's been nearly a year since you got married. And Lil'est is nearly a year old, too! :Passout:

ooooh my school is on tv! :eek: It's just a Denver local channel, and it's just a taped basketball game, but still! :lol:

Ok, good bye for like an hour and then I will come say hello nicely.
Very cool! :woot:

That's the only shark I've seen that scared me. I usually enjoy looking at sharks. They're... majestic.

Hmm. I can't tell if my bread is moldy or not. I found some slices way at the back that weren't covered in suspiciousness. I probably won't die, though, so it's all good.
Me too, that's why Melly's got me so curious. :lol:

I usually eat the back of the loaf if it's not molded, and I'm still alive and kicking. :lol:

I usually eat the back of the loaf if it's not molded, and I'm still alive and kicking. :lol:
:lol: I figure I'll be okay. I'm just puzzled because I couldn't decide if it was moldy or not. 🤷 Oh, well. I've almost had it two weeks. But usually, my bread lasts two weeks.

Holy readdicted to facebook, Batman. Not totally. I'm trying to run far, far away now that I reactivated my dumb account. My friends say I should if I teach this summer because then I can look up my students and find out what they like and use it in class to get them to like me. :lol: But I'm scared. It's a little overwhelming these days. I must pace myself, lest I be playing on there non stop all dang night.

ETA: Way to go SuperAimee! :lol: And YUM French Toast. What I wouldn't give to have some French Toast with extra powdered sugar sprinkled all willy-nilly on top. 🤤

:baaa: Very yummy sounding stuff SuperAimee!

:shocking: Oooh that thing is cool. :( I'm sad they killed her by moving her.

I'm just wandering by. I needed to be in a safe place, internetally :smiley:rotfl:smiley:. I'm off again, sorta. 🛴

Holy readdicted to facebook, Batman. Not totally. I'm trying to run far, far away now that I reactivated my dumb account. My friends say I should if I teach this summer because then I can look up my students and find out what they like and use it in class to get them to like me. :lol: But I'm scared. It's a little overwhelming these days. I must pace myself, lest I be playing on there non stop all dang night.

I'm just wandering by. I needed to be in a safe place, internetally :smiley:rotfl:smiley:. I'm off again, sorta. 🛴
Facebook's a menace to society. Kind of like Tom Cruise. But more tolerable and sometimes entertaining. :lol:

Enjoy your travels, dear! :hug:

Really? That makes me really curious! I would love examples (as long as they're talula friendly of course. :lol:
I don't want to be un-talula friendly, but I'm not sure what that would contain. I'll find some pictures to share later. I just returned from eating and I still need to figure out where that Logan/Rory picture is from. Plus I'm watching Idol. But I will get you some pictures. *nod*

I don't usually find sharks to be scary either. I find them to be...I don't know the word, but they are something amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back