SD-1 Refugee Thread-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:love:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE:smiley:heart:smiley:</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Oh, talula! :hug: :smooch: Yes, exactly.
[/quote]
:telepath: :smooch: :smooch:

:thumbup : will avoid the creepy hand. 👍 Which is how I'd think bangs would look on you, btw. :lol:

:love:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE:smiley:heart:smiley:</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

:telepath: :smooch: :smooch:
[/quote]
^_^ We're good like that. :smooch: :smooch:

ETA: Aww, Linds, you got cheesecake? :woot: Know what you HAVE to try some day? NY cheesecake! It's where it all started! I'm hoping that when we have our Annoyer NY meeting, we can go to Junior's in Brooklyn--they have 20+ kinds of cheesecake! :woot:

:thumbup : will avoid the creepy hand. 👍 Which is how I'd think bangs would look on you, btw. :lol:
:lol: Okay, good! And :blush: too. I so need a haircut too. :Ponder:

ETA: Aww, Linds, you got cheesecake? :woot: Know what you HAVE to try some day? NY cheesecake! It's where it all started! I'm hoping that when we have our Annoyer NY meeting, we can go to Junior's in Brooklyn--they have 20+ kinds of cheesecake! :woot:
🤤 I want a New York bagel also. And of course pizza. New York style pizza alllllllll the way, no question, for me, and I enjoy Chicago very much. :lol:

:lol: Okay, good! And :blush: too. I so need a haircut too. :Ponder:
🤤 I want a New York bagel also. And of course pizza. New York style pizza alllllllll the way, no question, for me, and I enjoy Chicago very much. :lol:
:lol: When I saw my prime :love: post that, I thought, oh, yes! Bangs would look good! 👍

YES! Everyone needs to experience both NY bagels and pizza! :woot: Oooh, I can't wait to be the NY tour guide! We're going to have the best time! (Know what I'm really looking forward to that weekend? Eating out. :lol: :lol:smiley:

As per the present opening:

I got a $25 Old Navy gift card
$10 Starbucks card
$25 Amazon.ca gift card
Stuffed bear
Beach towel
$40
Purple flowers (I don't know what kind they are called).

I think that's everything. Pretty good. That's from my mom. My stepmom is taking me out on Monday to get clothes. My brother will get me something too and my grandparents and aunt. But that's on Sunday.

I'm just hoping its cheesecake. We haven't done that part yet. But any cake is good.

20 flavors of cheesecake sounds great. Maybe one day I'll come to NY and try that. I don't really travel though.

You do, and I'm your guide. ;)

Sounds like you made out pretty great! 👍 Has it been a good birthday?

Grammar! The horror! :Pinch:

It was alright. School was alright. Dinner was nice. I wouldn't say it was a spectacular day. It was really just like any other day except I got presents and cake and taken out to dinner. Which is nice. The best part of the day is my mom is being nice. No nagging, getting mad, etc. That's what I really want. That means more to me than anything else.

And since I haven't said so yet today, Linds...

grace4.jpg

I hope the coming year will be filled with happiness! :hug: :smooch:

ETA: Whoa! I think Snoopy grew since the last time I used him! :blush:

Oh LisE! You're here! How about that Top Chef? I know alot of people don't care for old Anthony Bourdain but I still love him and I thought it was hilarious when what's-his-unable-to-plate-his-frog-legs-dude quoted him back part of Kitchen Confidential, especially because I just finished reading it. :lol:

What are our :geese: up to? (Guests! :smiley: )

I'm listening to the Journey song played at the end of The Sopranos and being sad again. :lol:

Ohh, the food, the food... 🤤
[/quote]
And you get not only NY food, but 5x5 food! (uhhh...that's supposed to be incentive. :lol:smiley: And not just food, but beaches...Fire Island, Robert Moses, Jones Beach, Long Beach, West Meadow...:whistle: :tempting: :love:

*receives PM*

*comes out of hiding*

:thinking:
:woot: :eek:ldhi: Aimee! :hug: :smooch: VERY glad to see you! How are you?

Oh LisE! You're here! How about that Top Chef? I know alot of people don't care for old Anthony Bourdain but I still love him and I thought it was hilarious when what's-his-unable-to-plate-his-frog-legs-dude quoted him back part of Kitchen Confidential, especially because I just finished reading it. :lol:

:hi: talula. I think I wrote that exact same sentence in the PM I sent you earlier. :lol: I enjoyed the show last night. I have hope it won't be a repeat of last season.

And a very, very happy birthday to Linds. That sounds like a lot of nice presents.

Lise said:
And a very, very happy birthday to Linds. That sounds like a lot of nice presents.

And since I haven't said so yet today, Linds...

grace4.jpg

I hope the coming year will be filled with happiness! :hug: :smooch:

ETA: Whoa! I think Snoopy grew since the last time I used him! :blush:

Thanks :smiley: I'm eating my cheesecake as we speak. Its the kind topped with all sorts of fruits in a plain glaze.
*receives PM*

*comes out of hiding*

:thinking:

Aimerizzle!

I'm going to head off to bed now...it's almost 1 a.m. and the kids have yet to catch up to my sleeping schedule. Good night, everyone! :hi:

Ooh! Happy birthday Linds! :hug:

Thank you :smiley:

Ive really got to get to bed in a minute too. Another early day tommorrow. I had to press snooze 3 times this morning before I could get up.

I'm learning how to do injections tommorrow, which makes me nervous. It sounds so complicated and we only get 2 hours to learn it. That's never enough time :Pinch: Oh, but exciting nonetheless!

And you get not only NY food, but 5x5 food! (uhhh...that's supposed to be incentive. :lol:smiley: And not just food, but beaches...Fire Island, Robert Moses, Jones Beach, Long Beach, West Meadow...:whistle: :tempting: :love:
[/quote]
:lol: You know I hit tempted a looong time ago. Don't forget Montauk... we'll leave the Hamptons alone, though. :lol: :smooch: :smooch:

:woot: Aimee! :eek:ldhi: You've been missed! :hug: :smooch:

:eek:ldhi: LisE! :hug: :smooch:

:woot: :eek:ldhi: Aimee! :hug: :smooch: VERY glad to see you! How are you?
:smooch: You have no idea how happy I am to see you :lovely: Sorry it took me so long to get here, my computer is going soooo slow 🔨 I'm okay, how about you? :hug:

:bye: dearest 5x5. I wish I'd got here sooner! I will be replying to your PM very soon. It almost made me cry :lol: :smooch: Have a wonderful sleep, and wonderful dreams!

:woot: Aimee! :eek:ldhi: You've been missed! :hug: :smooch:
I've missed you, Prime! :hug: :smooch:

Okay...that : bye : is strange :blink:

So how have you all been? I've been missing you all heaps :(

Oh :Pinch: LisE! I've gotten a number of PMs and didn't realize one was from you, cuz I'd have assumed it would contain Top Chef stuff! I am soooooooooo pleased that you think it might be nice to have Bourdain as a permanent judge!! Because me too!! :lol: Anyway... more on that in PM, as I think we're still the only ones who watch it!

Good night 5x5! I'm so happy to see you posting more, regardless of circumstance! And to get to chat a bit about the NY trip. I too, of course, am alllll about the food! ^_^

:lol: You know I hit tempted a looong time ago. Don't forget Montauk... we'll leave the Hamptons alone, though. :lol: :smooch: :smooch:
Uh yeah. :Passout: We're just going to have to plan another trip. I so want to get myself to the Hamptons (and don't think I won't try to stalk Ina Garten with all her cookbooks in my arms. I'm a tiny bit obsessed. We should plan the trip when her show is filming and then she'll end up on the beach one day for an elaborate, filmed picnic with her friends and I can accidentally meet her.) :rotflmao:

(Yes, I am a huge geek.)

Anyway... aimee!!! :hug: :smooch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back