SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ldhi: again!!

:eek:ldhi: tredder :hug: - Thanks for the good luck wishes. I've done some good work today and have a ways to go, just because there are about 200 things I need to get done in the next 10 days before I go home again :groupwave: but, oh well. :smiley: It'll get done sometime. Ha!

:eek:ldhi: song :hug:
:eek:ldhi: DGSE :hug:
......cuz y'all weren't here earlier to say hi to and everybody else was!! :lol:

5x5 said:
ETA: I'm going to take advantage of a quiet moment in the thread to make an announcement.  *Ahem* I have a favor to ask everyone in the thread.  Please don't ask me to edit papers any more.  I don't mind making suggestions, or if someone has a specific question to ask, please feel free.  But my time here is my play time, and it's kind of getting to be a drag for me to come here and be asked to line edit papers.  I'm paid for that kind of thing, and seriously--I could have made hundreds and hundreds of dollars had I charged anyone.  :lol:
[post="1090199"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm copying this mainly because I didn't want the edit to be lost in all of the posts that came after. 5x5 is entirely right; she's been so nice about checking everyone's papers, but it's not fair to be asking her to look at each one. A professional editing job takes a lot of time to do correctly, and that's time she could be spending writing, or playing with Lil 5x5, or even playing with us! :woot:

tredder said:
I'm copying this mainly because I didn't want the edit to be lost in all of the posts that came after.  5x5 is entirely right;  she's been so nice about checking everyone's papers, but it's not fair to be asking her to look at each one.  A professional editing job takes a lot of time to do correctly, and that's time she could be spending writing, or playing with Lil 5x5, or even playing with us!  :woot:
[post="1090299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good thing b/c i hadn't seen it ... ^_^ (not that i have any paper to have edited anyway :lol: )

And :baa: for the rest... :D

:hug: 5x5 :love:

edited ... twice :rolleyes:

:eek:ldhi: viva :hug: :lol:

ETA: :thinking: quiet quiet quiet....

:eek:ldhi:
animal23.gif
:hug: Who are you? :D

:eek:ldhi: DGSE!

Sorry--I was on the phone when you posted. And now it's time for me to make dinner, so I'll see you later. :hi:

5x5 said:
:eek:ldhi: DGSE

Sorry--I was on the phone when you posted.  And now it's time for me to make dinner, so I'll see you later.  :hi:
[post="1090399"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No problem :hug: have a good dinner :D

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Mandy :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back