SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5x5, artists are always interesting people--so your little one would be a natural choice for such a path in life. :love: Have fun shopping!

:eek:ldhi: to everyone!

:hug: prime, a gorgeous snowfall just started here, and I thought of you! How are you? :smiley:

Sweetie said:
Mel: I...I don't know.  Just wanted to....yeah.  You're my twin.  I love you. :hug: :love: :hug:
love06.gif

nsspense said:
I have been proven SO wrong about predictability today!! Sweetie! In the morning! :eek:ldhi: :love:
[post="1093181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Being wrong can sure be wonderful sometimes. ^_^

Sweetie said:
I'm really going now.

*nod*

<_<

I just had to say:

My shocking?

(This may sound petty...)

Is better.

:blush:
I actually had that thought when we first got here. *nod* He sure is better.

I mean just look at him ->
scared14.gif

Know what else I've noticed?

I like the smooch on here better than the one from SD-1 (yes I know I'm the one who requested the smooch we have there)

But look allalias smooch :smooch: and SD-1 smooch
love38.gif

DGSE-analyst said:
Sweetie's just a tiny little bit over dramatic in the morning... :lol:
She can be dramatic all the time, and I love that about her!! Her kind of drama is a wonderful thing. *nod*

prime47 said:
In my book, 5x5 is even better than coffee.
I don't actually like coffee, and even if I did caffine doesn't do a thing to wake me up....but that's not the point.

The point is that there are lots of mornings where you guys are my coffee. My desk is flush up to the end of my bed (so my bed is my computer chair) and not every morning, but a lot of them I just scooch down to the end of my bed with my blanket and pillow in toy, and read all the posts to help wake me up. :blush:

5x5 said:
Lil 5x5 is now dancing and singing all over the living room with a plastic banana over her mouth.  (She's singing banana songs and has just informed me she's "Mr. Banana Guy.")  :blink:  :lol:
[post="1093311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

Just another reason to
love46.gif
that girl!

5x5 said:
I know it took me forever to post those two  :lol:s--I was interrupted by lil 5x5, who wanted to have a serious discussion about what she wants to be when she grows up.  (An artist!  :woot:  :woot: )
A serious discussion with a 3 year old. How interesting. Although I'm sure with how intelligent she is she can handle serious discussions.

hohoho.gif
nsspense :hug:

hohoho.gif
Mom :hug:

Where did prime go? I have something for her...

29.gif
Thayna :hug:

29.gif
seeker :hug:

I just loaded up my photobucket with a bunch of Christmas penguins *giggle*

Now I need to figure out how to get my Mickey Mouse Christmas wallpaper to go up without making it change my icons and taking away my windows xp look.

Then I think I'm gonna have to get off my computer for the afternoon. Get some stuff done before class.

:eek:ldhi: mel

I just got caught up and everyone is gone! :pout:

I'll be here monitoring the :chatchairs:, as usual, when peeps return.

:P

ETA: :eek:ldhi: tredder

:eek:ldhi: tredder and seeker! :hug: :hug:

How are you guys today?

We've just returned from our shopping adventure. I think we're most of the way through our list. :number1: :number1: Of course, I should probably start buying for Mr 5x5 and lil 5x5. :Ponder:

I believe this is the very last year I can sneak things for lil 5x5 into my cart when she's not looking. :lol:

5x5 said:
I believe this is the very last year I can sneak things for lil 5x5 into my cart when she's not looking. :lol:
[post="1093724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yes, and you will probably have to start getting elaborate with where you keep gifts prior to Christmas in the house...

:eek:ldhi: everyone! I'm sorry it took me so long to catch up, but I was talking to my sister-in-law (Mr. Tredder's sister). Her birthday package just arrived to her!!! On her birthday, no less! (y) That makes me very happy. :D We sent her an extra-specially cool playhouse for her beloved hamsters. :lol: It's sort of shaped like the space station in 2001: A Space Odyssey, with all of the hidey-holes suspended in the center, and a mesh grid all the way around the circular outer structure, so they can run completely circles, upside-down and everything. 👍

:woot: :woot: Yay for Lil 5x5 being an artist who is also Mr. Banana Guy!!! I'm so looking forward to meeting her! :happydance:

:woot::woot::woot::woot::groupwave::woot::woot::woot:

I wanna join the club too nsspense, WOS, and Mandy!!!!!! I played the flute and piccolo for 7 years in school and I marched flute for two years, piccolo for 2 years!!!!! :smiley: I mostly did flute only in concert seasons/all-region bands/solo and ensemble/orchestra because the flute solos were better if and when I got 1st chair. Sweet!!!!!! I did play picc when I was in pit for The Music Man!!! Wow - that was a hard score in many places and I was the only picc. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I :love: you all so much!!! :hug: :smooch:

Anyway - that cheered me up because I'm really mad about Gary Barnett being named Big 12 Coach of the Year. :banghead: If anyone has any idea of the funky and ridiculous stuff that's happened with the University of Colorado football team, you'll maybe see how I'm so angry. :madfire: But, I'll refrain from going off. :smiley:

How is everyone????

talula62 said:
:woot::woot::woot::woot::groupwave::woot::woot::woot:

I wanna join the club too nsspense, WOS, and Mandy!!!!!! I played the flute and piccolo for 7 years in school and I marched flute for two years, piccolo for 2 years!!!!! :smiley: I mostly did flute only in concert seasons/all-region bands/solo and ensemble/orchestra because the flute solos were better if and when I got 1st chair. Sweet!!!!!! I did play picc when I was in pit for The Music Man!!! Wow - that was a hard score in many places and I was the only picc. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I :love: you all so much!!! :hug: :smooch:

Anyway - that cheered me up because I'm really mad about Gary Barnett being named Big 12 Coach of the Year. If anyone has any idea of the funky and ridiculous stuff that's happened with the University of Colorado football team, you'll maybe see how I'm so angry. :rant: But, I'll refrain from going off. :smiley:

How is everyone????
[post="1093756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:console: I'm sorry about Gary Barnett though I have no idea what it's about.

I am fairly certain you can be in the piccolo club, in fact, if I'm wrong, you can even take my spot! :lol: I have less claim to the instrument than the rest of you.

some info for you talula--the firefighter museum is at 1326 Tremont Place :smiley:

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful :cold:
But The Fire Is So Delightful
icon29.gif

Since We've No Place To Go
Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

It Doesn't Show Signs of Stopping
And I've Brought Some Corn For Popping
popcorn.gif

The Lights Are Turned Way Down Low
Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

talula62 said:
Anyway - that cheered me up because I'm really mad about Gary Barnett being named Big 12 Coach of the Year. :banghead: If anyone has any idea of the funky and ridiculous stuff that's happened with the University of Colorado football team, you'll maybe see how I'm so angry. :madfire: But, I'll refrain from going off. :smiley:

[post="1093756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've heard of some of the stuff with the University of Colorado football team - I can't believe he was named Coach of the Year! He should have been out on his posterior. That makes me want to :cuss: !!! I feel your disgust, Talula. :hug:

Yeah!! Thank you nsspense for the club membership and the firefighter museum address. I'll have to tell my sister about it. She will be very pleased!! :hug:

:eek:ldhi: melly :hug: - That was lovely. I feel like you are singing to all of us. It makes it cozy in here. :smiley: :hug: :smooch: How has your school work been coming?
:eek:ldhi: tredder :hug: - Yep. I know it. Sometimes I really hate my school.
:eek:ldhi: song :hug:
:eek:ldhi: 5x5 :hug:
:eek:ldhi: seeker :hug:

I'm all over the place today. High on so much fragmented work I need to do!!

talula62 said:
:eek:ldhi: melly :hug: - That was lovely. I feel like you are singing to all of us. It makes it cozy in here. :smiley: :hug: :smooch: How has your school work been coming?
Well, ya know I haven't done any of it yet actually :bag:

I was gonna go take a shower and then do it when I got out, but that got delayed cuz I saw it was snowing out, and I just had to sing to you guys.

And of course I couldn't just sing normal, I had to have smilies and I only had the snowflake, so I had to look for the fire and the popcorn. :D

I'm going now.

Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back