5x5 said:
What is with the lack of Spike love at AllAlias? :confused:
[post="1089598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have no idea. I miss our Spikeaholics. (n) How are you today, 5x5? :smiley:

ETA: Yay for your 600th post. Wow, that's a lot! :eek:

LisE said:
I have no idea.  I miss our Spikeaholics.  (n)  How are you today, 5x5:smiley:
[post="1089599"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too. I thought I saw LRae's name floating around yesterday, but I couldn't find her. I am quite glad octoberfirst has joined us! :woot:

I'm doing pretty well today, thanks! I am starting to get a bit panicked because of the lack of work coming my way, but I'm trying to convince myself that my boss is looking for a really interesting project for me. Yeah! That's it. :rolleyes: But I'm sure soon enough I'll be complaining that I have too much work. :lol:

How are you?

ETA:
ETA: Yay for your 600th post. Wow, that's a lot!
Yeah...:bag: When I don't work, I tend to talk. A lot. :blush:
Actually, I think I talk a lot anyway. :bag:

5x5 said:
I'm doing pretty well today, thanks!  I am starting to get a bit panicked because of the lack of work coming my way, but I'm trying to convince myself that my boss is looking for a really interesting project for me.  Yeah!  That's it.  :rolleyes: But I'm sure soon enough I'll be complaining that I have too much work.  :lol:

How are you?

[post="1089602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'll keep my fingers crossed that soon you'll be complaining lots and lots. :love: I'm busy, and am really only here taking a break. I finished two papers since last night and read another 100 pages in that book I told you about. I'm feeling halfway productive. 👍

Good morning.

I've been awake for over an hour now, and I've still got that half-asleep feleing going on. My eyes desperately want to close.

I think I shall attempt to read through my paper now. It's almost the correct length, and I figure after I fix things up it should be the perfect length.

*sigh*

Now if I can just move past my deep desire to take a nap.

LisE said:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that soon you'll be complaining lots and lots. :love:  I'm busy, and am really only here taking a break.  I finished two papers since last night and read another 100 pages in that book I told you about.  I'm feeling halfway productive. 👍
[post="1089604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks! All crossed fingers and prayers are much appreciated! :lol:

Wow! You've done a lot so far! When do you need to finish your book? :confused:

mellybelly said:
Good morning.

I've been awake for over an hour now, and I've still got that half-asleep feleing going on. My eyes desperately want to close.

I think I shall attempt to read through my paper now. It's almost the correct length, and I figure after I fix things up it should be the perfect length.

*sigh*

Now if I can just move past my deep desire to take a nap.
[post="1089606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Good morning, Mel! :hug:

No napping until your paper is done! And remember, though caffeine is a good kick-start in the morning, don't rely on it all day...it'll just dehydrate you. Water! Drink water! [/lecture]

5x5 said:
Wow!  You've done a lot so far!  When do you need to finish your book? :confused:
Good morning, Mel:hug:

[post="1089610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not sure when I have to have the book finished by, but the paper/project for the comparison study is due in two weeks. The earlier the better I guess.

I'm off now for some studying in the library! Have a great day everyone. :eek:ldhi:

5x5 said:
Thanks!  All crossed fingers and prayers are much appreciated! :lol:

Wow!  You've done a lot so far!  When do you need to finish your book? :confused:
Good morning, Mel:hug:

No napping until your paper is done!  And remember, though caffeine is a good kick-start in the morning, don't rely on it all day...it'll just dehydrate you.  Water!  Drink water! [/lecture]
[post="1089610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I could drink an entire pot of coffee...wait scratch that I hate coffee....I could drink an entire 12 pack of soda right now, and it wouldn't wake me up in the slightest.

I've already been drinking water.

And I'm thinking I'm gonna really turn off my tv now (bye bye Gilmore Girls) so I can really focus on my paper.

mellybelly said:
I could drink an entire pot of coffee...wait scratch that I hate coffee....I could drink an entire 12 pack of soda right now, and it wouldn't wake me up in the slightest.

I've already been drinking water.

And I'm thinking I'm gonna really turn off my tv now (bye bye Gilmore Girls) so I can really focus on my paper.
[post="1089618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Poor Mel! :( :console: I think my little lecture came from one of your posts last night...you were talking about needing caffeine. Sorry!

Good plan--no Gilmore Girls until after your paper.

LisE, have a great day and good luck studying. :love: I'll be around if you need to complain. ;)

Good morning, mouse!

5x5 said:
Poor Mel:( :console:  I think my little lecture came from one of your posts last night...you were talking about needing caffeine.  Sorry!
Yeah, I did talk about it. I was just wishing that I could have some wake me up, but it doesn't work.

I was lucky last night, and got a bit of a second wind, that helped me stay awake enough to write.

I just got to my seventh page. I'm starting to get worried I'm really gonna have to go back and cut things out.

:blink:

I never would have expected that one.

mellybelly said:
Yeah, I did talk about it. I was just wishing that I could have some wake me up, but it doesn't work.

I was lucky last night, and got a bit of a second wind, that helped me stay awake enough to write.

I just got to my seventh page. I'm starting to get worried I'm really gonna have to go back and cut things out.

:blink:

I never would have expected that one.
[post="1089638"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Cutting is a good thing! It's way better to have too much material and have to cut back--that way you can keep the best stuff in.

:eek:ldhi: octoberfirst!

5x5 said:
Me too.  I thought I saw LRae's name floating around yesterday, but I couldn't find her.  I am quite glad octoberfirst has joined us! :woot:

:blush: Yay for the Spikeaholics! (although I have to admit, I never stopped crushing on Angel...)

Did I read earlier that Mel is a Packer fan? GO PACK! Wasn't the game amazing last night?

5x5 said:
Cutting is a good thing!  It's way better to have too much material and have to cut back--that way you can keep the best stuff in.
[post="1089652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree!

I can just honestly say that I've never, ever had it work out that way before.

Not ever in my whole life.

Hi gang! :hi:

Does anyone else find that they have to log in every time they come here. :confused: Drives me nuts.

Today was another frosty morning in my neck of the woods! Im eating chocolate Malt-o-Meal to warm me up on the inside! :D LOL

octoberfirst said:
Did I read earlier that Mel is a Packer fan?  GO PACK!  Wasn't the game amazing last night?
[post="1089657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: I don't know how one could miss that I'm a packer fan.

I tend to talk about Brett quite a lot.

I actually once had someone confused and thinking that he was an actual friend of mine.

:blush:

But really he is such an amazing guy. The end of the game was so funny last night. When they were talking about who they were putting on the trailer. Apparently it had been decided before the game that Brett had to go on it. They spend a good amount of time talking about it. And I must say I was grinning from ear to ear enjoying the Brett love.

Brett is absolutely amazing, both on the field and in the community. I heard the horse trailer discussion, it didn't surprise me. Who else would they put on it? :lol: How great was Davenport last night?

octoberfirst said:
Brett is absolutely amazing, both on the field and in the community.  I heard the horse trailer discussion, it didn't surprise me.  Who else would they put on it?  :lol:  How great was Davenport last night?
[post="1089702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Davenport was wonderful! I was a little disappointed that Walker didn't get more play though. He has become one of my favorite all time packers.

Oh, and Driver had some awesome plays too! That one handed catch was amazing.

I really don't want to get into this, but I must say that I was thinking some very not nice thoughts towards the officials last night. Especially one in particular that recieved a thank you from the Rams head coach :hmm:

Ooh, what was going on with the officials? I totally missed that one, I was just thrilled they were playing so well.

I absolutely adore Javon. He's an amazing player and he's nice to look at ;) . Driver's catch was great but what I love the most about him is that he always smiles, you can see it from the stands. I was very impressed with Carroll last night, too.

I'm so happy I found another Packer fan, its usually me against the Philly fans which makes this week really interesting...

mellybelly said:
5x5 I just got your second email...would you be ready now?

If not I could try prime and see if she's around....
[post="1089721"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Mel, I've got about 25 minutes before I have to leave. Why don't you send it? I can always print it out and take it on the bus with me.

ETA: :doh: I just remembered--I'll need you to paste the paper into an e-mail. The e-mail address you have doesn't read attachments, it just deletes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back