SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ldhi: Tredder! :2love: How are you? Did you think of The Kite Runner last night?

:eek:ldhi: Phil! :hug: I'm glad you guys came over!

prime47 said:
:eek:ldhi: LisE! :hug: You have a day off today, if I remember right... am I remembering right? :thinking:
[post="1071191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hug: prime! You're close--I have a night class but I do get to sleep in today. :P How are you today?

prime, that's so funny, I was just looking for the original one myself.. but had to run off and do some work :blink:

I have a special affection for baby kangaroos..... or at least people who have the names of baby kangaroos... if you know what I mean. :love: and yes, I can assure you, joeys like to be hugged ;)

prime47 said:
Second BWAH! of the day! That is just too, too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post="1071210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
same here! and sadly, it took about 3 paintings for me to realize it wasn't for real. :bag:

LisE said:
:hug: prime!  You're close--I have a night class but I do get to sleep in today.  :P   How are you today?
[post="1071203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yay for sleeping in! I'm doing well, thanks! It seems that BWAHs go a long way in easing coffee withdrawal! :lol: Do you get all of next week off?

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Har! :hug: How are you? Will you be doing a big Thanksgiving dinner?

Isn't Drew great? It would never have crossed my mind that someone would do famous paintings of llamas. :blink:

:eek:ldhi: again, everyone! I'm back from my chauffeuring duties, and now I'm taking a break. 👍

tredder said:
Isn't Drew great?  It would never have crossed my mind that someone would do famous paintings of llamas.  :blink:

:eek:ldhi: again, everyone!  I'm back from my chauffeuring duties, and now I'm taking a break. 👍
[post="1071229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Like Nsspense, I started out thinking it was serious... :lol:

I miss Drew... :(

Yay for taking breaks! Mr.Tredder and
kitty.gif
doing OK?

prime47 said:
:lol: Like Nsspense, I started out thinking it was serious... :lol:

I miss Drew... :(

Yay for taking breaks! Mr.Tredder and
kitty.gif
doing OK?
[post="1071235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

When Drew first sent me the link, I thought it was serious, too! They're awfully well done. (y)

Mr. Tredder has gone back up to bed, now that his loose crown has been reinstalled. Miss
kitty.gif
will be ready for pickup this afternoon; the vet actually needs to sedate her to flush the blocked tear duct. Poor little Miss Mango. (n) She's looked very sad with her one weepy eye, though, so this will make her feel better in the long run.

I had a very productive Farmer Tredder day yesterday, and now I'm back to office cleaning. I originally started this to stage the office more attractively for house showings (and to get my papers under control :blush: ), but I just realized that there's a side benefit - while the Primes are here, we can have the first ever single location, dual-member, dual-computer posting session! :woot:

tredder said:
When Drew first sent me the link, I thought it was serious, too!  They're awfully well done.  (y)

Mr. Tredder has gone back up to bed, now that his loose crown has been reinstalled.  Miss :kitty: will be ready for pickup this afternoon;  the vet actually needs to sedate her to flush the blocked tear duct.  Poor little Miss Mango.  (n)  She's looked very sad with her one weepy eye, though, so this will make her feel better in the long run.

I had a very productive Farmer Tredder day yesterday, and now I'm back to office cleaning.  I originally started this to stage the office more attractively for house showings (and to get my papers under control :blush: ), but I just realized that there's a side benefit - while the Primes are here, we can have the first ever single location, dual-member, dual-computer posting session!  :woot:
[post="1071243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:woot: Oooh! That will be so much fun! I can't wait! You are the very best, Tredder! :2love:

prime47 said:
:woot: Oooh! That will be so much fun! I can't wait! You are the very best, Tredder! :2love:
[post="1071251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, :blush: thanks! :2love: I think you're pretty wonderful, too. :D

You asked about The Kite Runner - are you reading that now? Did you finish The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time? We have books to discuss!

ETA: I just read back a few posts - is everything okay, Sally? :hug: Are you feeling lonely for :love: ?

tredder said:
while the Primes are here, we can have the first ever single location, dual-member, dual-computer posting session!  :woot:
Oh, what fun!! I'm so jealous of you guys though. I wish I could go see some people. :(

prime47 said:
*giggle* I think both of you guyses are the very best *nod* :love: :smooch:

Guys, why can't I think of the cool stuff I've made with kids? I can only think of 3 different things, and none of them would really be good for my instruction paper. Why can't I think?

Actually, I haven't started The Kite Runner yet, but I thought of it during Sayid's story last night...

:lol: We have quite a lot to discuss! You might not get rid of me! :whistle:

ETA: Aww, thank you, Melly... you're pretty top-notch yourself. :smooch: I know you've had to have made tons of stuff with kids... What are the three things you remember?

Yikes... grammar on shaky ground...

i just read the summaries of both those books you just mentioned, tredder...i think i have to go walk over to barnes and noble! (having a bookstore only 3 blocks away is very convenient!)

I've made playdough with kids, but that's messy and I don't want to bring all that stuff with me to class.

I've made spiders out of pom pom balls but that doesn't take long to do.

I've done snakes out of paper plates, but again that's easy and doesn't take long.

I've decided I'm just gonna go with the little scarecrow guys. I can always have my final paper be about something else if I think of something better in the next 2 weeks before it's due. I just have to bring something in today to test. I get to pick someone in class to follow my instructions.

I have 50 minutes to get it all writen up. Shouldn't be hard, right?

phillica78 said:
i just read the summaries of both those books you just mentioned, tredder...i think i have to go walk over to barnes and noble! (having a bookstore only 3 blocks away is very convenient!)
[post="1071270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yay! :woot: Both of them are really excellent! I also just finished The Secret Life of Bees, and loved it. 👍

nsspense said:
prime, that's so funny, I was just looking for the original one myself.. but had to run off and do some work :blink:

I have a special affection for baby kangaroos..... or at least people who have the names of baby kangaroos... if you know what I mean. :love: and yes, I can assure you, joeys like to be hugged  ;)
[post="1071205"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :love: :lol:

tredder said:
I had a very productive Farmer Tredder day yesterday, and now I'm back to office cleaning.  I originally started this to stage the office more attractively for house showings (and to get my papers under control :blush: ), but I just realized that there's a side benefit - while the Primes are here, we can have the first ever single location, dual-member, dual-computer posting session!  :woot:
[post="1071243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: :woot: Yippee!

prime47 said:
[post="1071251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:baa:

:eek:ldhi: everyone! I'm baaaack! :lol:

:woot: 5x5! :throb: How was the park?

Phil, The Curious Incident... is a great book... I need to get started on The Kite Runner today so I can return it next week! :lol:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Spybird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back