SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome bristowbabe!!!! I dunno if I'll be around for a homecoming until late, but that's ok. Oh, and :eek:ldhi: and :hug:

:eek:ldhi: octoberfirst and LisE!! :hug:

tredder said:
:eek:ldhi: everyone!  I'm sorry it took me so long to catch up, but I was talking to my sister-in-law (Mr. Tredder's sister).  Her birthday package just arrived to her!!!  On her birthday, no less!  (y)  That makes me very happy.  :D   We sent her an extra-specially cool playhouse for her beloved hamsters.  :lol:   It's sort of shaped like the space station in 2001: A Space Odyssey, with all of the hidey-holes suspended in the center, and a mesh grid all the way around the circular outer structure, so they can run completely circles, upside-down and everything.  👍

:woot:  :woot: Yay for Lil 5x5 being an artist who is also Mr. Banana Guy!!!  I'm so looking forward to meeting her!  :happydance:
[post="1093741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eek:ldhi: tredder! First of all, I :love: the playhouse for the hamsters! It sounds so great. tredder-in-law must have been so excited!

Secondly, it made me :lol: to read
Yay for Lil 5x5 being an artist who is also Mr. Banana Guy!!!
:lol: :lol: Perhaps she'll be into performance art? The things I tell you guys... :rolleyes:

:eek:ldhi: song, october, nsspense, bristowbabe, Mel, and talula!

:woot: :woot: The board might be up tonight!! :woot: :woot:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: and :hug: LisE!

:eek:ldhi: talula

:eek:ldhi: 5x5

:eek:ldhi: nsspense

:eek:ldhi: song

:eek:ldhi: LisE

:eek:ldhi: melly -by the way, the dancing Santa on the previous page is slightly disturbing :lol:

:eek:ldhi: tredder

bristowbabe47 said:
Bye nsspence

I know this is slightly random, but has anyone talked to Har lately?
[post="1093866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Har was around yesterday - she's doing fine. Things are busy for her, though; her oldest son just got engaged, she and her husband have been remodeling some of the rooms in their home, and her team is in first place in the bowling league!

Soooo close! I think SD-1 is functional! We just need the all clear from Blake, and he's working! :o_O: But near as I can tell, the boards are upgraded, all attachments and avatars are working - we're almost there!

eta: Even the board clock is working properly again! I'm back in my own time zone! :sideroll:

OY. I just had the WORST day ever! Believe me, playing instruments for the whole day, while missing ALL of your classess (including physics where they actually taught new things!) is NOT COOL! :thud: I have a major migraine right now and I just want to bang my head really hard and pass out! :thud: ;)

but then it got really hilarious after school when my friend and I used our teacher's computer to play the elektra game and some wierd random guy try to hit on me! :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back