SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
29.gif
seeker :hug:

29.gif
talula :hug:

I'm feelin' kinda sleepy all of a sudden, but I'm thinking I'll wake up when my migraine goes away. At least I hope, cuz my mom and I are 'apposed to do Christmas decorations in the house tonight. Of course this is a bit difficult with a certain baby that loves to get into everthing. Basically the room that our tree is in, and my room are the only places that can get really decorated. Everywhere else in the house has to have unbreakable things.

hohoho.gif

*big gasp*

*dies from excitement*

WHERE DID YOU GET HIM?!? WHERE! THAT'S MY SOLDIER IN DISGUISE!

AND THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE!

AND THERE'S A MICKEY MOUSE!

*DIES FROM EXCITEMENT*

*COMES BACK TO LIFE*

WHERE, MEL, WHERE? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE!

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU..SO MUCH! SO MUCH!

I...I CAN'T EVEN SAY!

Mel?

You know, don't you? :thinking:

Just how very much I love you?

I don't have the time to elaborate - I'll never have enough time.

But you know, right?

That my world revolves around you and that you are perfect in my eyes and I mean every word of this next part:

Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything in me
These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
And these are the moments
I know all I need is this
I've found all I've waited for,yeah

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me
Yeah

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Oh, here with you here with me
No, I could not ask for more
Than this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited for
No, yeah
No, I could not ask for more

Someday. We'll listen to the rain. And talk. And watch our movies.

Mel? :hug:

There aren't words. :hug: Just the love I know you know I have for you. :hug:

:smooch:

Gotta go, y'all!

Treat my twin like the princess she is!

: bye :

5x5 said:
Isn't it funny--many parents want their kids to grow up to be doctors or lawyers...I get really excited thinking my daughter could be an artist! :lol:
[post="1093372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: My mom is an artist and she seriously died :thud: when I told her that I want to be a physicist. Actually, to quote myself, I said that I want to "go to work everyday in a lab or on a computer and work on physics all day until I go home at 6pm" :whistle: I am creative (I write fiction, dance, sing, etc), but I love :love: the idea of doing physics problems and logical problems until the end of time. :lol:

(ooh, btw, 5x5 this multi-quote post is dedicated to you! the whole time I was clicking the "+Quote" button I was thinking how much it reminded me of you :P)

talula62 said:
:woot::woot::woot::woot::groupwave::woot::woot::woot:

I wanna join the club too nsspense, WOS, and Mandy!!!!!! I played the flute and piccolo for 7 years in school and I marched flute for two years, piccolo for 2 years!!!!! :smiley: I mostly did flute only in concert seasons/all-region bands/solo and ensemble/orchestra because the flute solos were better if and when I got 1st chair. Sweet!!!!!! I did play picc when I was in pit for The Music Man!!! Wow - that was a hard score in many places and I was the only picc. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I :love: you all so much!!! :hug: :smooch:
[post="1093756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
JOIN JOIN! You are allowed to be in the club :woot: Wanna know something funny? Well I have been doing musical theatre longer than playing the flute/piccolo and so when I auditioned for The Music Man I actually got a speaking roll and I couldn't play in the pit :cry:, but I actually got to play on stage :woot: Well, anyway. . .:hug: :smooch:

mellybelly said:
Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful :cold:
But The Fire Is So Delightful
icon29.gif

Since We've No Place To Go
Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

It Doesn't Show Signs of Stopping
And I've Brought Some Corn For Popping
popcorn.gif

The Lights Are Turned Way Down Low
Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

Let It Snow
kgif67.gif

[post="1093768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That was beautiful, Melly! :hug: My face went :woot: when I saw this song. I haven't heard any christmas songs yet :bag: so I think I should start getting into the holiday spirit.

DGSE-analyst said:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

No men-bashing when i'm here please... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[post="1094221"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: haha, we when speak of "men" we don't include you, DGSE! :hug: You are a different breed. . . .well we'll just say you aren't the average guy :P in a good way (well at least from how you act on the boards :D)

mousemontana said:
Perhaps the boys are attracted to you (which would indicate that they have good taste and are therefore probably very bright; if they are smart enough to know that you are wonderful, then they might be very intelligent indeed), but they are inept in their social skills and have not received adequate instruction or have not had adequate practice in how to introduce themselves to a girl and how to carry on a friendly conversation.
Boys are like that, sometimes.

If boys were not like that, how would anybody have had the reason to write and produce and act and sing in the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?  Perhaps those boys need to have a session with a sister-in-law like in the song sequence "Goin' Courtin' " . . .
🎸Goin' Courtin'
Goin' Courtin'
Oh it sets your senses in a whirl

Goin' Courtin'
Goin' Courtin'
Dude-in' up to go and see a girl

Oh it's fun to hunt and shoot a gun
And to catch a rabbit on the run
But you'll find it's
Twice as sportin'
Goin' Courtin' " :musicalnote:

[post="1094347"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Mouse! :hug: :smooch: I believe we were just singing this not too long ago? :P

:eek:ldhi: Everyone!

Hello all! I see you guys are in a festive mood. :lol: I'm just stoping in to say hi.
but since you guys seem to be singing Christmas Carols....

We all love figgy pudding
So bring so out here!

We won't go until we get some
So bring some out here!

We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year!

:eat:
:tree: :xmas: :happydance:

~Viv

tredder said:
I'm only here for a minute, while I warm up my feet!  Brrrr... my porch is cold today! :frozen:   I'm well on my way with one side of the porch railings, but the other side is looking a bit left out.  :lol:   Here's what I'm doing (because I know you're all dying to know  :P ) - we have an old farmhouse, built in the Victorian era, so that it has big porches with fancy railings and about a million spindles.  I've bought lots of cedar garland, which I've put on top of the hand rails, and then wound little clear lights through.  I've also bought some teeny-tiny icicle garland, which I'm hanging just under the edge of the railing, where icicles would naturally be.  From the porch's upper fancywork, I'm hanging little jelly jars with candles in them.  As you can tell, so far, I'm extremely pleased with myself!  :D   I still need to add some bows, and some berry sprays, but I love to decorate my house in the old-fashioned style for the holidays.  :happydance:
[post="1094345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:2love: Wow, tredder, that sounds so amazingly pretty. :2love: Nice work!

mellybelly said:
I however, lucked out. See, we could take the test during any of her classes today (she had 4) and her last class was at 4 (at the same time as my psych class). I talked to her right before I went to psych and explained to her what happened, and asked if I came straight to her class when I was done with psych if I could still take it. She said yes. And my psych class got out 20 minutes early, so I actually finished the test before her 4 o'clock class was officially done. It only took me about 10 minutes to do it. I just had to write the 6 comma rules and then write 3 sample sentences for all but one of the rules.
[post="1094355"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: :woot: Yay, Mel! How wonderful it all worked out!

Har said:
Hey Tredder, Mouse,and Bambam- Hugs!!
5x5- I told Steve that I quit!!  :P One night during the week I like to take a night off from cooking! He is so spoiled. I did 5 loads of laundry today and I was tired. I got Chinese take out and he made himself tuna. He then spilled the can all over the floor, so I had to wash the floor. Some night off :D

[post="1094398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Excellent! :woot: Yeah, you really deserve a night off every once in a while.

:eek:ldhi: everyone!

Har said:
Hey Tredder, Mouse,and Bambam- Hugs!!
5x5- I told Steve that I quit!!  :P One night during the week I like to take a night off from cooking! He is so spoiled. I did 5 loads of laundry today and I was tired. I got Chinese take out and he made himself tuna. He then spilled the can all over the floor, so I had to wash the floor. Some night off :D 

Yay for having a night off! :happydance: Well, sort of. :P

What did everyone think of Lost last night. I LOVE that show.

I think, right now, that I like Lost better than Alias! :shocked: Of course, my last Alias exposure was season three, and I think most of you know how I felt about that. 👎

Tredder- Your decorations sound magnificent!!
[post="1094398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks, Har! I guess I'm just a pagan at heart - my decorations are always for a celebration of Winter, and not at all religious. If I lived in Australia, I think I'd have to decorate in the middle of July. :P

Watch Out Sark said:
:eek:ldhi: DSGE :cry: Do I need to de-moose again? :angelnot: See, people forget that I am here.
[post="1094513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh i'm sorry WOS :hug: :smooch: :love:

I swear that when i wrote my message i was the only :moose: (y)

So :eek:ldhi: WOS :hug: :D

:hug: Thanks DGSE. . . how are you this evening?

ok, i really must go. i have a migraine. it just hit me unexpectedly and knowing my normal migraines, my vision will go blurry in about 5 mins. Talk to you all later :hi:

I'm fine thank you... ^_^

Except that i scared everyone away :cry:

What are you up to? ;)

ETA: :byesad: WOS hope this migraine is not too hard on you... :hug:

Too many people here get migraines! Rotten migraines! :cuss: I hope you'll feel better soon, Sark! :console:

You didn't scare me away, DGSE; :hug: I was talking to my stepdaughter on the phone. :Phone:

ETA: Mr. Tredder is home! :woot: Now I am going away. Sorry, DGSE. *pat pat*

Bye!

:abduct:

tredder said:
Too many people here get migraines!  Rotten migraines!  :cuss:  I hope you'll feel better soon, Sark!  :console:

You didn't scare me away, DGSE; :hug:  I was talking to my stepdaughter on the phone.  :Phone:
[post="1094540"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, i know i just didn't want to write "except" twice in the same sentence... :lol: :rolleyes:

What are you up to? :D

ETA: okay :byesad: Tredder

tredder said:
ETA:  Mr. Tredder is home!   :woot:   Now I am going away.  Sorry, DGSE.  *pat pat*

Bye!

:abduct:
[post="1094540"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: :woot: Yay for Mr tredder being home! :woot:

:console: Sark, I hope you feel better soon. (And thanks for thinking of me while using the multi-quote feature. I think. :lol: )

:eek:ldhi: Mel and DGSE!

ETA: DGSE, thanks for being so enthusiastic about my return! :lol: :hug:
:eek:ldhi: mouse!

I'm guessing that our :beret: DGSE is one of our meese; and that the other one of our meese is Ms. Queen Shipper Sweetie . . .
dear meese, please de-moose yourselves and wave, pretty pretty please?

eta - Hi :eek:ldhi:, dear 5X5!! :hug:
Hi :eek:ldhi:, dear Ms. Princess MellyBelly!! :smooch:
and,
Hi :eek:ldhi: to our 3 Meese, whomever they might be! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back