SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliasfix said:
Soooo close!  I think SD-1 is functional!  We just need the all clear from Blake, and he's working!  :o_O:  But near as I can tell, the boards are upgraded, all attachments and avatars are working - we're almost there!

eta:  Even the board clock is working properly again!  I'm back in my own time zone!  :sideroll:
[post="1094041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:woot: :woot: :woot: Yay! (But if the board clock is working properly, does that mean I have to leave Hawaii? :()

DGSE-analyst said:
600th post!! woohoo!!!!!

:happydance: :woot:  :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot:

Nothing to say but still... ^_^
[post="1094151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:cheers: Congratulations, DGSE! :groupwave:

tredder said:
I'm only here for a minute, while I warm up my feet!  Brrrr... my porch is cold today! :frozen:   I'm well on my way with one side of the porch railings, but the other side is looking a bit left out.  :lol:   Here's what I'm doing (because I know you're all dying to know  :P ) - we have an old farmhouse, built in the Victorian era, so that it has big porches with fancy railings and about a million spindles.  I've bought lots of cedar garland, which I've put on top of the hand rails, and then wound little clear lights through.  I've also bought some teeny-tiny icicle garland, which I'm hanging just under the edge of the railing, where icicles would naturally be.  From the porch's upper fancywork, I'm hanging little jelly jars with candles in them.  As you can tell, so far, I'm extremely pleased with myself!  :D   I still need to add some bows, and some berry sprays, but I love to decorate my house in the old-fashioned style for the holidays.  :happydance:
[post="1094345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hug: :2love: :smooch: Oooh, that sounds beautiful, Tredder! Yay for Mr. Tredder coming home! I hope you have a wonderful dinner!

5x5 said:
Shows you what I know!  :doh:   :lol:

Who says I know stuff? :lol:
[post="1094623"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me. :D

OK, since that took about 3 years (I had a couple of frozen wee-Primes come in...), everybody's gonna be gone, right? :lol:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Kiwi! :hug: How's it going?

:eek:ldhi: Svfan! :console: I'm sorry you're so tired!

:hi: Enjoy, 5x5! Say :eek:ldhi: to Mr. 5x5 for me!

:hi: Tredder! :hug:

Know what Wee-est just asked me? "How much did a car cost in the old days... I mean, when you were a kid?" <_< :lol:

svfan4ever said:
Hi! I'm tired as hell :thud:

It's time? :blink:
[post="1094642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Our 5X5 and her Mr. 5X5 are going to watch an episode of Alias together tonight, now that their little girl Lil' 5X5 is successfully gone to bed and to sleep.
It used to be that Mr. 5X5 was not interested in the program; however, Mr. 5X5 is a very intelligent talented artistic gentleman, and with a little bit of advocacy by 5X5 regarding the quality of the program, Mr. 5X5 is now quite the ardent fan of Alias . . .

another successful convert . . . :smiley: (y)

Hi :eek:ldhi: , Thayna!! :hug: Is your mommy's arm now all better?

Ahh ok. I see :lol:

Hi DGSE! :smiley: I'm tired because I've been staying up till 1AM for hw everyday this week. And now I have to study for a test.

Watch Out Sark said:
:lol: My mom is an artist and she seriously died :thud: when I told her that I want to be a physicist. Actually, to quote myself, I said that I want to "go to work everyday in a lab or on a computer and work on physics all day until I go home at 6pm" :whistle: I am creative (I write fiction, dance, sing, etc), but I love :love: the idea of doing physics problems and logical problems until the end of time. :lol:

(ooh, btw, 5x5 this multi-quote post is dedicated to you! the whole time I was clicking the "+Quote" button I was thinking how much it reminded me of you :P)
JOIN JOIN! You are allowed to be in the club :woot: Wanna know something funny? Well I have been doing musical theatre longer than playing the flute/piccolo and so when I auditioned for The Music Man I actually got a speaking roll and I couldn't play in the pit :cry:, but I actually got to play on stage :woot: Well, anyway. . .:hug: :smooch:
[post="1094446"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I would've died too if I was your mother and you told ME that you wanted to Physics for the rest of your life! :thud: Sadly, my current plan is going along pretty well with my parents plan. :hmm: Somehow I find that... inappropriate being a teenager. :mellow:

And of course you can join talula! :hug: I have never tried out for any musical. :mellow:

prime47 said:
:eek:ldhi: Mandy... how are you feeling? :console: :smooch:
[post="1094672"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hug: Hi Prime! :smooch: I'm feeling better. My migraine's getting better. After watching the OC and CSI and reading Bridget Jones Diary ^_^ but I think i'm gonna go to bed soon and sleep in tomorrow. ^_^ *sigh* Oh how I love PA days. ^_^

How are you?

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
:hug: Hi Prime! :smooch: I'm feeling better. My migraine's getting better. After watching the OC and CSI and reading Bridget Jones Diary ^_^  but I think i'm gonna go to bed soon and sleep in tomorrow. ^_^ *sigh* Oh how I love PA days. ^_^

How are you?

[post="1094680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm glad you're feeling better! Enjoy sleeping in. And I'm doing very well, thank you!

:woot: Melly! :hug: :smooch: How are you feeling? Yay for your test earlier! Actually, Yay! for you!

:eek:ldhi: Mouse! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: DGSE! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Mel! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Mandy! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Prime! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Svfan4ever! :hug:

I'm ok. I don't think I have a lot of homework tonight. :thinking: So I might get to sleep before 12 today! :woot:

How is everyone else?

ETA: Oops! I missed Thayna. :eek:ldhi: Thayna! :hug:

prime47 said:
:woot: :woot: :woot: Yay! (But if the board clock is working properly, does that mean I have to leave Hawaii? :()
Oh, :( how horribly sad. Maybe you could make it let you be somewhere else by checking/unchecking the daylight savings box...

prime47 said:
Know what Wee-est just asked me? "How much did a car cost in the old days... I mean, when you were a kid?"  <_<  :lol:
[post="1094664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*giggle*

I love that little kid! And I miss him so. We don't get to hear about him nearly enough. Please give him a great big :hug: for me.

And then do you think you could get him to give you a :smooch: from me?

Am I asking too much? Sorry.

I think that it's time for me to watch Lost with the parents, and then my mommy and I are finally doing the decorations. Although I can't stay up too late. I am babysitting tomorrow at 10:15. So that means I need to be up and getting ready by 9. And I need to actually have energy to watch the two very full of energy boys. Well in the morning it's just one. And I get a break in the afternoon when I take him to school. But then I have to pick both of them up and watch them until their dad gets home from work...so it's gonna be a long day.

29.gif
Thayna :hug:

29.gif
DGSE :hug:

29.gif
kiwi :hug:

29.gif
prime :hug:

29.gif
Mandy :hug:
29.gif
mouse :hug:

I'm off for the night now folks. Much love to you all!!

svfan4ever said:
Homeworks are evil! :hmm:

Mandy you're so lucky :hmm:

ETA: What happened on the OC? I missed it :hmm:
[post="1094687"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: well now you know how I feel. but i'm not THAT lucky. I've given 3 one-hour long concert, take down the stage that we performed on, write a bio quiz without lunch and go to marching band practice in which i did not play because if i pick up my piccolo before Saturday's parade, I think i might just break it into a thousand pieces and then stomp on it. :mellow:

I'm okay, just a tad bitter today. I've got this hard bump where my index finger and my palm (where i rest my flute/picc) and it was red and shiny earlier today right after we played for about 3 hours straight and now it's just shiny... hmm... :hmm: ;)

Almost done Bridget jones. :D

ETA: oops drowning in my own sorrows I forgot to say. :lol: Nothing much happened. Ryan and ermm... whatshername got together... the new girl. and Seth once again made a weak attempt to get Summer back only to get the cold shoulder ONCE AGAIN! and Marrissa gets back together with DJ ... that's about the jist of it... you can tell that i really didn't pay attention. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back