SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
prime47 said:
:eek:ldhi: Sark! :hug: I'm glad your migraine's better!

*sigh* If it comes to sacrificing Hawaii so you can leave Alaska... OK. But you owe me one.
[post="1094871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, see I have problems with Alaska (no offense to any Alaska-natives :blush:). My uncle (who, sadly, I really don't like) lived there for a long time on this teeny little island and we visited him once. :hmm: It was awful! (but now he lives in Idaho, so it's not that bad, but still)

Thanks for your noble sacrifice, Prime So I will have to be indebted to you. . .:notworthy: (although, I'm sure I probably owed you something before)

How about a cookie? :D

eta: Song! How are you today?

songofsongs said:
Very well, thanks! How are you? I'm glad to hear that your migraine has vanished! :hug:
[post="1094884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hug: Thank you. It was a nasty one -_- . My vision went all blurry for a while like usual, but I couldn't even sleep it off like the others. Luckily I had my rock music to, shall we say, scare my migraine away? :lol:

You are on break right? How is relaxation treating you? :P

Watch Out Sark said:
Well, see I have problems with Alaska (no offense to any Alaska-natives :blush:). My uncle (who, sadly, I really don't like) lived there for a long time on this teeny little island and we visited him once. :hmm: It was awful! (but now he lives in Idaho, so it's not that bad, but still)

Thanks for your noble sacrifice, Prime So I will have to be indebted to you. . .:notworthy: (although, I'm sure I probably owed you something before)

How about a cookie? :D

eta: Song! How are you today?
[post="1094878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sark? You ever notice where I live? :lol:

And... what kind of cookie?

Watch Out Sark said:
:hug: Thank you. It was a nasty one  -_- . My vision went all blurry for a while like usual, but I couldn't even sleep it off like the others. Luckily I had my rock music to, shall we say, scare my migraine away? :lol:

You are on break right? How is relaxation treating you? :P
[post="1094893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, I'm studying this summer. ;) It's going pretty well so far.

:bag: (hides behind Song and Kiwi) do you live in Idaho? :blush2:

I'm sure Idaho is lovely, but if you ever come across my uncle. . . I think you might be compelled to move :lol:. He lives South of Boise and again, he has no running water :o_O:. I'm sure you have running water :D and that you don't have an outhouse with only 3 walls (by choice, I might add).

As for the cookie, what kind do you want? I will make a special batch just for you! :hug:

songofsongs said:
No, I'm studying this summer. ;) It's going pretty well so far.
[post="1094898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:doh: I think I have talked to you about your summer school a million times now. Sorry for the brain fart there :bag:. I am glad your summer is going well though! Is the heat getting rough for you? Dani and several of my other Aussie friends have been complaining like crazy about the heat. You can always send some my way, you know ;). It got down to 27 degress F :smiley:cold:smiley: the other night.

:eek:ldhi: tredder! :smooch:

Watch Out Sark said:
:doh: I think I have talked to you about your summer school a million times now. Sorry for the brain fart there :bag:. I am glad your summer is going well though! Is the heat getting rough for you? Dani and several of my other Aussie friends have been complaining like crazy about the heat. You can always send some my way, you know ;). It got down to 27 degress F :smiley:cold:smiley: the other night.

:eek:ldhi: tredder! :smooch:
[post="1094904"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hee! That's alright. :hug: And no bags! Yes, it's plenty hot here. A little cooler (sp?) today, though.

Sweetie said:
There's potatoes in Idaho.
27?

That's it?

We've been hanging around 10 at night...
[post="1094906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Yes, but you haven't grown up in Sunny Southern California your whole life where the temperature borders on 110 degress almost 10 months of the year. I really do love cold weather, but I don't own anything warmer than a sweatshirt.

Watch Out Sark said:
:bag: (hides behind Song and Kiwi) do you live in Idaho? :blush2:

I'm sure Idaho is lovely, but if you ever come across my uncle. . . I think you might be compelled to move :lol:. He lives South of Boise and again, he has no running water :o_O:. I'm sure you have running water :D and that you don't have an outhouse with only 3 walls (by choice, I might add).

As for the cookie, what kind do you want? I will make a special batch just for you! :hug:
[post="1094901"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I'm at least 300 miles north of your uncle. And my outhouse has four walls. :P

Hmmm... I'd like a gingerbread man, please. :lol:

:eek:ldhi: Jen! :hug:

:eek:ldhi: Tredder! :hug: :2love: :smooch: How was dinner?

Sweetie said:
There's potatoes in Idaho.
27?

That's it?

We've been hanging around 10 at night...
[post="1094906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There's 27 potatoes in Idaho? I've counted at least 28... :smooch:

:eek:ldhi: everyone! Dinner was very good, Prime! We went to Outback, because Mr. Tredder was desperate for a large slab of beef. It's a guy thing, I guess. :lol:

tredder said:
:eek:ldhi: everyone!  Dinner was very good, Prime!  We went to Outback, because Mr. Tredder was desperate for a large slab of beef.  It's a guy thing, I guess.  :lol:
[post="1094915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad you had a good dinner! What did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back