SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Har said:
Thanks Song :smiley:  How old are you?? One piece of wisdom that I have picked up along the way is....... just as long as the people I care about, and I are well and happy, that is what is most important. I try not to sweat the every day stupid inconveniences. It doen't pay to get angry or upset over these types of things. I have good blood pressure that way :P  Hugs!!

Har  ETa- I am glad that you are ok Sweetie. Have a great time at the party! :lol:
[post="1096199"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm 20. And I stress out way too much.

Song, I checked your birthday on your profile. You are 3 weeks younger than my younger son, Rob. 20. You will see as you get older that it doesn't pay to worry about the small stuff :D
Hugs!!

Har

Har said:
Song, I checked your birthday on your profile. You are 3 weeks younger than my younger son, Rob. 20. You will see as you get older that it doesn't pay to worry about the small stuff :D
Hugs!!

Har
[post="1096208"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks, Har. :smooch:

:eek:ldhi: DGSE :hug:

songofsongs said:
:cry: I missed 5x5. :cry: Sorry. I've been assignment-ing.
[post="1096144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't worry! I'm back! :lol: :hug:

And tonight I'll send you an e-mail.

Sweetie said:
Well...a reason involving you.  But I think you know that one. :hug:

And, well, this may sound silly.  And petty.  And absolutely awful of me.  It's just...there were a couple PM's I thought might come today.  And didn't. *sigh*

[post="1096155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So...:eek:ldhi: everyone! Gotta go write a PM that didn't get written today because other stuff came up...:whistle:

Back later, probably!

DGSE-analyst said:
believe me it's not... :whistle:

:devil: :lol:
[post="1096275"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh, I can stay a little longer. :lol:

phillica78 said:
:eek:ldhi:

yeah, my schedule still stinks. it will through the new year and beyond.
[post="1096277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:console: I'm so sorry. You must be so tired.

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Mandy :hug: Did you buy/see/do anything exciting? Did you have a good time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back