SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
phillica78 said:
i'm fine...last night wasn't that bad at the hospital. and i'm off tomorrow! maybe i'll actually get some laundry done...
[post="1096286"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:happydance: I hope you have a nice rest, too.

songofsongs said:
Oh, I can stay a little longer.  :lol:
:console: I'm so sorry. You must be so tired.

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Mandy :hug: Did you buy/see/do anything exciting? Did you have a good time?
[post="1096284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Yes I spent about 100 bucks :bag:

:lol:

I love it when I spend money :devil: (okay but before you tsk me, remember I haven't been to the mall in 6 month! :angelnot: :P )

I bought a pair of pants and a skirt (don't ask me why i bought a skirt when winter is coming :lol: ) 2 little uhhh cans :blink: I have no idea what kind of quantity they should be, of lip glosses, a pair of hair clips and Clean and Clear face scrub ^_^ ;) WHEE and I saw my friend whom I haven't seen in like a year! (literally not exaggerating since we dont' go to the same school and I wasn't home during the summer and I was buried in homework since school started) so ya over all a very good day :D

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
:lol: Yes I spent about 100 bucks :bag:

I love it when I spend money :devil: (okay but before you tsk me, remember I haven't been to the mall in 6 month! :angelnot: :P )

I bought a pair of pants and a skirt (don't ask me why i bought a skirt when winter is coming :lol: ) 2 little uhhh cans :blink: I have no idea what kind of quantity they should be, of lip glosses, a pair of hair clips and Clean and Clear face scrub ^_^ ;)  WHEE and I saw my friend whom I haven't seen in like a year! (literally not exaggerating since we dont' go to the same school and I wasn't home during the summer and I was buried in homework since school started) so ya over all a very good day :D

[post="1096294"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sounds like you had a good time, Mandy. :lol: Good for you!

songofsongs said:
Sounds like you had a good time, Mandy.  :lol: Good for you!
[post="1096299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

DGSE-analyst said:
Glad you had a nice day Mandy :lol:

:eek:ldhi: Mel :hug:
[post="1096302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yup yup. thanks guys. *sigh* now my feet hurt :lol: :P and the lip balms I got smell / taste soooo good ^_^ Have you ever tried Papaya lip butter. :thud: :love:

mmm papaya lip butter sounds good :smiley: I have about a thousand different kinds of lip stuff. I always call it chapstick, but it's not. :smiley: Glad you had fun shopping!

I'm around for a while now.. went out and got new running shoes! and went out to dinner with some friends.. they are all playing now (some in the very next room) and I am doing homework. (I know it looks like I am talking to you guys, but really I'm doing homework. :bag:) It is finals week.

eta-I'm so rude.
:eek:ldhi: everyone!!! :hug:

:eek:ldhi: Mandy and phillica! :hug:

Is song still around? :thinking: There should be an e-mail awaiting you...:whistle:

Lil 5x5 is finally in bed! Now we're going to decorate for Christmas...so I probably won't be around much tonight. Maybe I'll take some photos. Then you can all see how nuts we really are. ;)

ETA: :eek:ldhi: talula and nsspense!

5x5 said:
Lil 5x5 is finally in bed!  Now we're going to decorate for Christmas...so I probably won't be around much tonight.  Maybe I'll take some photos.  Then you can all see how nuts we really are. ;)

ETA: :eek:ldhi: talula and nsspense!
[post="1096309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
photos?! :woot:

nsspense said:
mmm papaya lip butter sounds good :smiley: I have about a thousand different kinds of lip stuff. I always call it chapstick, but it's not. :smiley: Glad you had fun shopping!

I'm around for a while now.. went out and got new running shoes! and went out to dinner with some friends.. they are all playing now (some in the very next room) and I am doing homework. (I know it looks like I am talking to you guys, but really I'm doing homework. :bag:) It is finals week.

eta-I'm so rude.
:eek:ldhi: everyone!!! :hug:
[post="1096308"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:eek:ldhi: Nsspense :hug: Is your knee totally okay now?

ETA: Photos?! :woot: :woot: :woot:

DGSE-analyst said:
:eek:ldhi: Nsspense :hug: Is your knee totally okay now?
[post="1096314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no, not totally :( I can run on it though, and usually even if it hurts I can still run through it.. so it's getting better. One of my problems was I did the 10-miler in trail running shoes that were a year old--that means they were probably hurting my knees and I didn't even know it. I should be good now! I'm doing a race next Saturday with my roommate, so I hope so anyways! :smiley:
thanks for asking :hug:

nsspense said:
no, not totally :( I can run on it though, and usually even if it hurts I can still run through it.. so it's getting better. One of my problems was I did the 10-miler in trail running shoes that were a year old--that means they were probably hurting my knees and I didn't even know it. I should be good now! I'm doing a race next Saturday with my roommate, so I hope so anyways! :smiley:
[post="1096318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Are you sure it's safe to run a race if it hurts? :thinking: did you see a doctor? :hug:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Talula :hug:

nsspense said:
[post="1096308"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ya, I usually call things chap stick or lip gloss but this is Lip BUTTER! :lol: from the Body Shop (I dunno if they have that in the states or not) *shrugs*

nsspense said:
[post="1096318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOAH! missed something what happened to your knees hun? :confused:
--mandy :angelic:

DGSE-analyst said:
Are you sure it's safe to run a race if it hurts? :thinking: did you see a doctor? :hug:
[post="1096320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, it'll be ok :hug: And if not, I'll slow down. These days if it hurts while I run, it goes away by the next day, and I know how to make it feel better.. I didn't see a doctor, but I definitely figured out what is wrong by talking to people with the same problem & syptoms who have seen doctors..

mystery_chick said:
Ya, I usually call things chap stick or lip gloss but this is Lip BUTTER! :lol: from the Body Shop (I dunno if they have that in the states or not) *shrugs*
WOAH! missed something what happened to your knees hun? :confused:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1096328"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yep! I have some butter stuff from there :smiley: mmmm

nothing major happened, I just did a 10 mile race in october and afterwards my knee hurt when I would run.. Talking to other runners with the same exact pain with the same circumstances I think it is the IT band that is hurt-it isn't a big deal, it will get better over time and I know how to make it feel better :smiley: It was my fault because I wore the wrong kind of shoes for that distance on roads, and was only used to running soft trails, not pavement.

nsspense said:
yep! I have some butter stuff from there :smiley: mmmm

nothing major happened, I just did a 10 mile race in october and afterwards my knee hurt when I would run.. Talking to other runners with the same exact pain with the same circumstances I think it is the IT band that is hurt-it isn't a big deal, it will get better over time and I know how to make it feel better :smiley: It was my fault because I wore the wrong kind of shoes for that distance on roads, and was only used to running soft trails, not pavement.
[post="1096338"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yup yup, kinda pricey though. :Ph34r: not something I would buy everyday.

Oh. well I hope you feel better soon! :hug: leg pains overall just sucks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back