SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
nooo it's 9:15am now lol
geez tis more than 3 hours that I'm awake doing absolutely nothing :mellow:
so watcha doin over there?

Some of us had only occasionally visited over here (I especially adore the columns by VerdantHeart), but hadn't really gotten comfy here as much. Then, last fall, one of the other major Alias boards SD-1.Net was having major technical difficulties; so we who had been accustomed to visiting there were lonesome for each other, and we were welcomed here to settle in and continue our visiting . . .. it was just lovely!

We just chatted . . . about school, about our jobs, about our families, about our pets, about our romances, about how we like chocolate, about how we were missing getting to watch Alias . . . about how we liked to play with the smilies . . . about what we wanted to do when we grew up . . . about our high schools and colleges . . . about problems of getting our cars fixed . . . about applying for jobs . . . about applying for study settings in different schools . . . about what movies we like and don't like . . . about what actors and actresses we have crushes on . . . about recipes . . . about not getting enough sleep when we are in school . . . about what songs we like . . . about watching the tv show Lost and how we :love: J. J. Abrams . . .

lots of stuff we visit about . . .

Yes SD-1 is up and running.

However Mouse seems to think that it may crash in the not to distant future.

So she has unlocked the page and I think it a fun way to meet new people's from SD-1. I know that I am a member of both here (duh) and Sd-1 :smiley:

😆 yeah this thread seems cool I've never been here before :ermm: and I don't hang around a lot at sd-1 I should get out of the fic's threads a bit :blush:
darn no! no crash! lol *sighs* enough of crashes <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back