SD-1 Refugees, Thread 4

Lots of :telepath:'s for your aunt and uncle and the kids, Talula.

And lots of :telepath:'s and :smooch:'s and :hug:'s for my 5x5 :throb:.

ETA: Hee... I like :sideroll:...

: lol: That rotfl is in total slow motion. Like talula when she is sick. :s ideroll: Yes, I like that one.

Can I ask y'all for some :t elepath: ?? My aunt and uncle, with all the foster kids, go to court tomorrow for their termination trial for the oldest two kids' rights. Meaning, tomorrow the court will decide if they'll officially begin terminating this woman's rights as a mother so that my aunt and uncle can adopt them. : wub:
:sideroll:

Of course! :telepath:'s to your aunt and uncle!!

And giant :telepath:'s for 5x5!!

It's weird having the ads...

You guys think everyone will find us? Or should I send some e-mails? :thinking:
now that you mention it it is weird

I bet people will find us, but e-mails can't hurt

Can I ask y'all for some :telepath: ?? My aunt and uncle, with all the foster kids, go to court tomorrow for their termination trial for the oldest two kids' rights. Meaning, tomorrow the court will decide if they'll officially begin terminating this woman's rights as a mother so that my aunt and uncle can adopt them. :love:
that exciting...I hope it works out!

ok and with that I need to hit the sack...I'll catch y'all at some point somewhere tomorrow :lol:

Thanks everyone! 😌

I'm almost feeling back to normal!! :w00t: And I want chocolate chip cookies, immediately. I'll have to settle for hot cocoa though.

Oh, :woot: I totally love this guy too! :eat:

'Night, Drew! :hi: :smiley:lol:... : hi : is bye) :hug: Sleep tight!

Kelley, don't know if you saw my edit... how are you feeling tonight? :hug: :smooch:

And I'll send some e-mails...

👋 Drew :hug:

Hey Talula... you didnt happen to copy and paste the last chapter of Bind Me With Fury into a word doc by any chance did you? I was going to open it and leave it open but then decided against it in case someone saw the page... :blush: Now Im kicking myself for not doing it. <_<

Kelley, don't know if you saw my edit... how are you feeling tonight? : hug: : smooch:

And I'll send some e-mails...
Just saw it now. I went to go make a sig. ^_^ I'm okay I guess. My nose is still all stuffed up. 👎 Other than that just tired. I finished the 25 flashcards for tom. gov. quiz. I still need to read the 3 chapters we have a quiz on on Friday. :Pinch: I have Stats. hw too, but I don't get anything from the beginning of the school year so I have pretty much given up on that. I have a pretty good grade in that class (93%) and with extra credit I can bring it up to a 97% and then I can get like a D+ on the final. 😌 (<- we have that guy 😌) Can you tell I'm already stressing about finals. :rolleyes: How are you Primey? :hug: :smooch:

I think that's a good idea! ^_^

I'm almost feeling back to normal!! :w00t: And I want chocolate chip cookies, immediately. I'll have to settle for hot cocoa though.

Oh, :woot: I totally love this guy too! :eat:

I'm glad you're feeling better! :hug:

:lol:... :eat: is cute... so is :mixed:

:eek:ldhi: Dani!

Where'd Kelley go? :thinking:

I did gracie! Actually, I did better. I saved it as a web page, so all the files are there - people's avs and what not. And her last chapter had a lot of the mind talking going on, so Vaughn's voice in blue and Syd's in red. If I'd copied to Word, I would have lost all of that I think. PM me your email?

:eek:ldhi: Dani! :hug: It's just down for an update. But Invision took like what a month last time, so we dunno how long we'll be hangin' out here!

:hi: drew

Just saw it now. I went to go make a sig. ^_^ I'm okay I guess. My nose is still all stuffed up. 👎 Other than that just tired. I finished the 25 flashcards for tom. gov. quiz. I still need to read the 3 chapters we have a quiz on on Friday. :Pinch: I have Stats. hw too, but I don't get anything from the beginning of the school year so I have pretty much given up on that. I have a pretty good grade in that class (93%) and with extra credit I can bring it up to a 97% and then I can get like a D+ on the final. 😌 (<- we have that guy 😌) Can you tell I'm already stressing about finals. :rolleyes: How are you Primey? :hug: :smooch:

I think that's a good idea! ^_^

There you are! 😌 I'm glad your throat's not sore still... hopefully the stuffy nose will be gone in a day or so. :console: for the finals stress... you're going to do great. (y) Finals start Monday for you?

I'm doing OK, thanks. Glad I had a day at home.

ETA: I think I just saw Lucky... didn't I? A :eek:ldhi: and :hug: and :smooch: for her!

I'm kind of irritated right now... I came home to find that the cable is out. :hmm:

Oooohh! Look! There's kind of a :drummer: here! :band: There's a bunch of extra guys in there I don't need, though! :lol:

There you are! : relieved: I'm glad your throat's not sore still... hopefully the stuffy nose will be gone in a day or so. : console: for the finals stress... you're going to do great. : yes: Finals start Monday for you?

I'm doing OK, thanks. Glad I had a day at home.
I'm here!! I'm so happy I don't have a sore throat that would have been really bad. Thanks! I'm not too worried about Stats. or Physiology. It's just frustrating that I don't remember how to do the easiest things in Stats. including graphing on the calculator. :Pinch: Finals start Tuesday. Monday we have a full day and then half days Tues, Wed, and Thurs. and then no school on Friday. :confetti:

I'm glad you are doing better! :hug: :smooch:

Thanks Talula! It's gonna be weird to have finals before Christmas next at the end of this year. ^_^

:sideroll: Oh that was hilarious. :sideroll: :lol:

:lol: I got really excited there!!

:lol: Your :drummer: is much cuter, Lucky!

I hope your cable's back soon... you're at your aunt's, right?

Yes, I must say he is! :lovely: He doesn't look quite so angry! :lol:

Yup, I'm at my aunt's. I hope it's back soon, too! But luckily I have my Veronica Mars DVDs with me, so I may put those in while I pull close to an all-nighter. :Pinch:

ETA: I don't like the new codes for smilies... Nope, it's too much for me! :lol: And there's no :lovely:! :eek:

Wow... this time next year, you'll be in your second semester of college, Kelley! I'm getting sentimental already! :lol:

Yup, I'm at my aunt's. I hope it's back soon, too! But luckily I have my Veronica Mars DVDs with me, so I may put those in while I pull close to an all-nighter. :Pinch:

😟... Just promise me you're going to sleep all weekend, OK? :smooch:

ETA: Huh... I don't think you can double-post here!

No :lovely:? :eek:

Back