SD-1 Refugees, Thread 4

Well it seems as though SD-1 has gone down and our last thread here has been closed. So welcome guys, to our temporary home!

Just so we all remember... be nice to everyone and everyone will be nice to you. And please, spoiler tag any talk of Grey's Anatomy, Alias, Lost, Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls or any other topics some of us dont want to read! Thanks guys!

ETA: Wow, you guys are fast! :lol: I was just about to PM you! :lol:

ETAA: Woah... the edit settings here are awesome! :woot:

there we go...thanks Grace!

and here's my catchup I was going to post on SD-1:

talula62 said:
well, true. there is always one game that isn't supposed to be that bad I guess. : lol: I'm so nonchalant aren't I? What's up with that? I just expected it with how brand new these guys are I guess. Or at least that's what I've convinced myself of. : )

I think still working like 60 hours a week? : wacko:

Oh my goodness. My mom just told me to look at my old tax forms again and that I could take the educational credit that gives you the biggest deduction, instead of the middle range one, and I get 600 more bucks back!! :danc ing: : w00t: :danc ing: :Partyatmyhouse: :lo l:
[snapback]3146782[/snapback]​
:lol: yeah that's a good way to go about the season...less to get disappointed about :smiley:

oh ok, that sucks

600 back? wow you pay high taxes!

LisE said:
I just wanted to take a moment to say I am officially done with my first original screenplay. All fifty pages of it in two and half weeks!
[snapback]3146787[/snapback]​
:clap: that's awesome!

nsspense said:
This is a good night post, I'm working on vows and going to bed! Tomorrow after the doctor, it is my last day at work!!!
[snapback]3146805[/snapback]​
that's a nice feeling, last day of work

oh and I think the movie is You Can Count On Me

eta: I'm gonna have to get used to this board and the new smilies :lol: ...and I was going to search for old threads, but the search was turned off, so I'm glad you made a new one

Thanks, Gracie... :hug: :smooch:

ETA: Wow... quick edit and complete edit.

:eek:ldhi: Drew! You came prepared! :lol:

Ack... gotta relearn the smilies...

:woot: :happydance: :dancing: Thank you gracie!! :smooch:

Oh man. The hardest part about this is learning new smiley codes! :Pinch:

:eek:ldhi: prime

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Drew how did you do that? For the first time since Friday I actually had quotes to do a catch-up with and I go to reply and the board is gone. I could have screamed! :lol:

:Ponder: Do we have a :Ponder: here? And yes talula, youre right about the smilies. What was I gonna say?

Ohhh! :hi: Cause i didnt get to say that before...

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Drew how did you do that? For the first time since Friday I actually had quotes to do a catch-up with and I go to reply and the board is gone. I could have screamed! :lol:
can you hit the back button on that window? if so just copy and paste everything from that window into a new post here...easy as pie

oh and I think the movie is You Can Count On Me

eta: I'm gonna have to get used to this board and the new smilies :lol: ...and I was going to search for old threads, but the search was turned off, so I'm glad you made a new one
:blush: I just went through all the pages and got to somewhere around page 10 where the old thread was. I knew that the search wasnt working from other things... :angelic:

ETA:
can you hit the back button on that window? if so just copy and paste everything from that window into a new post here...easy as pie

Noooo. :( Cause I had only clicked on the + - quotes button thingy so they didnt come up. Let me think about it and Ill get back to you with a catch-up post.

Ohhh... has anyone heard from 5x5 today?

<---- Awwww. Maddie 🐈 is back. I love that prime's avatar is Christmas themed! ^_^

drew, it's actually more than $600. :lol: Do I pay in alot? :thinking: The credit I took has a substantial deduction. If I didn't take any of the educational credits, I'd be paying in. :Pinch:

ETA: gracie, 5x5 said this morning (our time) that she was having a bad day and wanted to go back to bed. But she hadn't posted at Annoy since then. I dunno if others have talked with her though.

:eek:ldhi: Kelley and Talula and... do we have :moose: here? Guess I'll find out...

Nope... no :moose:... :( What did we do before? And hey, yeah! I still have my Snoopy Christmas av! :rotfl:

Agh! :love: :love: :love: How CUTE is this guy?? :surf:

*swoon*

:eek:ldhi: DGSE
:eek:ldhi: kelley

Wait a minute, there is no :rotfl: No!

ETA: Dang, I hate using wave for hi.

kelley look! :soccer2:

There isn't Talula, but there's :rotflmao: : rotflmao : and :sideroll: : sideroll :

:blowup: <that one :lol: Shall be me by Monday night! :lol:

Yes!! :soccer2:

:eek:ldhi: DGSE! :hug:

And YAY!! A delete button!

Grace, 5x5 :throb: had a not-so-good day... :( She sent me a goodnight just before the board went down.

Noooo. :( Cause I had only clicked on the + - quotes button thingy so they didnt come up. Let me think about it and Ill get back to you with a catch-up post.
oh ok...good luck getting it back!

drew, it's actually more than $600. :lol: Do I pay in alot? :un sure: The credit I took has a substantial deduction. If I didn't take any of the educational credits, I'd be paying in. : pinch:
I only remember getting a couple hundred back...maybe not even that much...though it has been a while...and we don't have any state tax.

Nope... no :moose:... :( What did we do before? And hey, yeah! I still have my Snoopy Christmas av! :rotfl:
yup...it's quite festive :lol:

Good morning everyone!
morning :eek:ldhi:

:eek:l dhi: Guys!!

So this is my first post here at AA ever. I gotta get use to the new smilies. ^_ ^
you and me both :lol:

Oooh Look! It's like a "delete button heaven" here! :lol:
:lol: I thought the same thing! I hope we get that back at sd-1

It's weird having the ads...

ETA: How are you feeling tonight, Kelley?

You guys think everyone will find us? Or should I send some e-mails? :thinking:

ETA: gracie, 5x5 said this morning (our time) that she was having a bad day and wanted to go back to bed. But she hadn't posted at Annoy since then. I dunno if others have talked with her though.
Okay... just checking. Are we all on baby watch now? :lol: :telepath: for getting better for 5x5. I do hope we have :telepath: We do we do have :telepath: Now... do we have 🙏 ? Im not sure yet, but we do have 🍦 :laughbounce: and 🎸 Those are cool! OMG! We have 2 fireman... :fireman: and :fireman2: We can have nsspense's :fireman: and all other firemen as :fireman2: :bounces: :lol: Sooo... we dont have 🙏 This could be a problem... -_-

Talula

ETA: Dang, I hate using wave for hi.
We have to use : oldhi: for our hi...

:eek:ldhi: Kelley :hug:

Oooh Look! It's like a "delete button heaven" here! :lol:
ETA: I must go run in the shower right now... I'll be back later! :bye:
:rotfl: Dang it. No :rotfl: Oh well, you guys know what I mean.

There isn't Talula, but there's :rotflmao: : rotflmao : and :sideroll: : sideroll :
:lol: That rotfl is in total slow motion. Like talula when she is sick. :sideroll: Yes, I like that one.

:sideroll: DGSE - a delete button heaven!

Grace, 5x5 :throb: had a not-so-good day... :( She sent me a goodnight just before the board went down.
:( Oh, that's not good. :telepath: for 5x5!

Can I ask y'all for some :telepath: ?? My aunt and uncle, with all the foster kids, go to court tomorrow for their termination trial for the oldest two kids' rights. Meaning, tomorrow the court will decide if they'll officially begin terminating this woman's rights as a mother so that my aunt and uncle can adopt them. :love:

Super powered :telepath: for 5x5... and more super powered :telepath: for talula's aunt and uncle. id 🙏 for them too, but you know... 🙏 :smash:

:sideroll: Im getting used to this already!

*snort* We're on page 2 already. Ohhh... Im still a :moose: here.

Back