SD-1 Refugees, Thread 4

Oh my goodness kelley - that really puts it in perspective huh? ^_^ Wow.

:woot: Christin!! :hug:

lucky - I thought you were feeling sickish? And you have to pull almost an all nighter? :(

Wow... this time next year, you'll be in your second semester of college, Kelley! I'm getting sentimental already! : lol:
:lol: A little less than 5 months til graduation. :woot: :mellow: I should add that 5 months doesn't sound as scarey as 1 semester, but 2 semester of college in a year, that's a little frightening.

😟... Just promise me you're going to sleep all weekend, OK? :smooch:

Um... :thinking: I can't promise that because I have to work and I've already received more homework, but I'll try! :D If for nothing else, just because you said so. ^_^ :smooch:

ETA: Yup, Talula, I am sickish. I still have the awful cough and a stuffy nose and I'm exhausted, but I have tons of stuff to do for finals tomorrow. :Pinch: Therefore, tonight is going to be a loooooooong night! :lol:

I did gracie! Actually, I did better. I saved it as a web page, so all the files are there - people's avs and what not. And her last chapter had a lot of the mind talking going on, so Vaughn's voice in blue and Syd's in red. If I'd copied to Word, I would have lost all of that I think. PM me your email?

:eek:ldhi: Dani! :hug: It's just down for an update. But Invision took like what a month last time, so we dunno how long we'll be hangin' out here!

:hi: drew
No f****** (how many stars do I need? :lol: ) way! You know that when I said that I was kidding right? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I cant believe you got it! And here I was thinking Id have to wait forever to read it! You my dear, are a queen! Pm coming right up! :woot:

:eek:ldhi: Oops, I forgot who's here. :blush:

Welcome to my first ever post at AA. :lol:

Though it's sad that SD-1 is down, I am so lucky to be here with all of you. I read through the three threads from your time over here in November 2004 and really enjoyed them. Now I'm part of it. :love:

:lol:... :eat: is cute... so is :mixed:
:eat: shall be my favorite. :lol:

It's quite strange to be black again at the bottom. But I have a nice Internet security program so I don't get the adds. :lol:

So, how is everyone this morning? :P :lol:

Proper :eek:ldhi: coming in a sec...

ETA: :eek:ldhi: talula, Charlie, Lucky, Kelley, ALiAs*syd&vaughn* and :meese: :group:

:hi: Christin :hug: Im woooooooooooooonderful cause Talula is my saviour. I love talula... :inlove:

Ohhh and we have tomorrow off! :woot:

But I love talula more...

Okay, I don't know if its going to work actually gracie cuz I can't attach the folder that goes with the .html file but I think all that is in the file is avatars and smileys. So, just see if what I sent will open and work! Otherwise, then I can make it a word document.

:eek:ldhi: Gracie :hug: Yay! :clap: for tomorrow off!

ETA: Somehow this :clap: doesn't look as enthusiastic over here as it does back at Annoy... *insert clapping over head* :lol:

can I just take a moment to

*swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon*

I think Im in love with the world.

And I have absolutely no idea why.

ETA: No so in love now. My brother came home and i dont think hes going out. *grumbles* Wait no! Hes going to Stuey and Stav's! :w00t:

I need one minute to whine... :lol:

I hate English. I hate Spanish. I hate Theory of Knowledge. I hate finals. I hate not being able to sleep.

Okay, I feel a bit better now. :lol:

Did I mention he is going out?

Did I mention that I love the world again?

Well I do.

Catch-up (only from memory though.. . <_< ) coming in juuuuuuuuuuuuust a minute.

Soooooooo...

:clap: for... was it drainwater pipes Tredder... or was it electrical wiring? Oh man I have no idea... but whatever today's achievement was... :clap: <- its just not the same. 🇳🇴

:telepath: for the hard exams that are coming up... Lucky was it? Well, at the least some of the exams are over. And for everyone else doing exams, lots and lots of positive :telepath: for you.

Nsspense thankyou thankyou for the PM! I love the photos! And the decorating in that room was soooooooo nice! Was I the only one who noticed that? :Paranoid: Those sponges cracked me up! And the pot holders too! See DGSE, it is possible! Ohhh... :telepath: for getting better! We cant have a sick almost - :fireman: -bride. 🇳🇴

I know there was more. Did I mention that it would have been the first time since Friday that I would have done a catch-up post? I was so excited.

:Ponder: We're having minestrone soup for dinner.

:Ponder: I could sing a song.

:Ponder: But Im not gonna...

:Ponder: Thats all for now me thinks. :smooch:

Hooray for Stuey and Stav!! :sideroll: Oh gracie. I wish it wasn't soon time for bed for me. I wish I had the whole evening ahead of me!

:sideroll: I know! and cause hes not speaking to one of his friends which means he doesnt go to the 'boys house' where he normally goes. Annnnd, since hes going to Stuey and Stav's, he can order my new mattress. I am so close to kicking the old one its not funny. Stupid mattress and its stupid squeak. <_< Why isnt he gone yet?

Oh, and Im graduating next month. :whistle:

Back