Searching For Truth

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

they did it. WOO HOO oh and sam calling her mommy was genious im like soo happy now you dont even know. weve been waiting so long for this and now IT HAPPENED. haha oh woo im soo soo happy. perfect its all ic an say those chapters were like more then perfect they were like BEYOND perfect. aww i love you janet. i love you and your writing and your genorosety (sp) and how much you give us chapter. ok lol update soon

:woot: Janet!!! that was great!! (y)

“It’s special... just for us.”
“Michael, tell me you didn’t buy out this entire restaurant for tonight.” Sydney said.
“Ok I didn’t” He smiled.

:love: aww that is so sweet! ^_^ he is adorable for doing that for her!

“I’m back,” Sydney said as she came into the kitchen placing her shopping bags on the floor.
“Mommy! Mommy!” Sam shouted as she ran over to Sydney and hugged her around the knees. Sydney was positively stunned; she couldn’t speak or move. Had Sam just called her Mommy? Sydney looked at Michael who was admiring them both with a smile on his face waiting for Sydney’s reaction.
“What.... what did you say?” Sydney asked as she kneeled down next to Sam.
“Happy birfday Mommy!” Sam shouted as she gave Sydney a big hug. Sydney was now completely in tears. She picked Sam up and Sam hugged her tightly. Sydney looked at Michael with a mixture of shock, confusion, and pure joy in her eyes.
“This was your surprise?” She managed.
“Yes I hope you like it.” Michael said.

:cry: oh my god!! i can't believe he did that! that is the best gift that he could have given her!! ^_^ :cloud9:

On her pillow Sydney saw a card. She walked over and picked it up.
Dear Sydney,
I love you more than words could ever say. After the fight we had a few weeks ago it made me realize that you really are Sam’s mother. You have raised her for most of her life no one could ever be more of a mother to her than you are. I am forever grateful for what you have done for her, for me, for us. I will love you forever.
Michael.

:throb: aww you just keep making this cuter and cuter! (y) :groupwave:

“I love you too.” Michael said as he hugged her tight. Sydney began to kiss him passionately. “Syd...” Michael said as he pulled back.
“Shhh...” She whispered as she kissed him again and then pulled him into bed.

:bounces: FINALLY!! ^_^ :Paranoid: aww!! :2love: that was such a cute ending!!

thanks for the pm and update again soon! :D

shotput25ash said:
OMG Janet! *sighs* that is SO sweet! Syd must feel realy important now, after all that she had gone through, and now someones calling her 'Mummy'! Janet that was perfect!
AWWW....*coughs*finally*coughs* but that was so sweet....i figured itd be the other way around though, *shrugs*
I cant WAIT to see what Nadia says about THAT!
of COURSE i owouldnt blame her!
I loved that Janet, and i FINALLY had time to give you a real review!
Luv ya-Ash
[post="1117577"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i appreciate it very much dear :hug:

and thanks to everyone else awsome quoted reviews :hug:

“I love you too.” Michael said as he hugged her tight.  Sydney began to kiss him passionately.  “Syd...” Michael said as he pulled back. 
“Shhh...”  She whispered as she kissed him again and then pulled him into bed. 

:naughty:

FINALLY!!! :lol: It's really about time... It only took 90 chapters. :rolleyes:

Haha :lol:

Yes!
Well its about time!
I told you the wild monkey sex would come soon
Followed by an engagement
Janet, you should be watching what you say, cause you are giving out hints!
But I don't mind
I'm so glad Sam called Sydney, "Mommy"
Thats just too cute!
That was a wonderful suprise for her
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

That was great ... can you really blame her ... I would have jumped him too ... love Sam calling her mommy so cute ... he is such a great guy ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

krzykty57789 said:
:naughty:

FINALLY!!!  :lol: It's really about time... It only took 90 chapters.  :rolleyes:

Haha  :lol:
[post="1117706"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree
seriously ONLY 90 chapters ;)
cant wait for the next update...well more like...the morning after...
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

I'm sorry, I've been soooo busy lately that I havent had a chance to read lately. And I'm still in a hurry, so I can only quote on a few favorite parts. But all the chapters were great!!! :D

Sydney awoke around 8 am and shuffled to her own room to put on clothes.  Then she took Sam downstairs for breakfast.  On the kitchen table she found a note.
Waking up next to you was amazing.... see you tonight.  Love, M
Aw. So sweet ^_^

“Syd that’s what true love is.” Nadia said.  “It’s terrifying, exciting and wonderful.  It makes you laugh; it makes you cry; it makes you want to scream; it makes you
happy and sad all at the same time.   That’s what makes it so good.”
Very well said!!

“That... this is it you know?” Sydney said.
Nadia began to cry again.  “Oh Syd I’m so happy for you.  But of course this is it!”
“What do you mean?”
“Well everyone sees it!” Nadia sniffed.
:smiley:

“So when are you going to ask her to marry you?” Eric said taking a bite of his sandwich.
“Eric!”
“What?  It’s inevitable anyway.”
“It is?”
Yes, yes it is. :smiley:

“I know it just kinda puts your life in perspective you know?”
“Yeah,” Sydney said as she hugged him.
“It makes me so glad that I have you in my life.” Michael said as he rubbed Sydney’s back.
“I’m glad I have you too.”  She said smiling very big knowing that this was truly forever.
Awww

“Well um.... Syd your shirt is on backwards.”
“What?”
“Your shirt it’s on backwards – the tag is in the front.”
:laughbounce:

As Sydney pushed her cart through the grocery store one day in early April she felt very frustrated.  First she had a shopping cart with wheels that were not functioning correctly causing the cart to go in the opposite direction she wished it to go.  But mostly it was because earlier that morning she had had her first fight with Michael. 
Oh no. :(

“She’s not your kid damn it I’ll figure out what to do!” Michael shouted all of a sudden.  Sydney was taken aback.  She didn’t know what to say or do.
:eek: Yikes!!

“Ok.” she whispered as she slowly backed out of Sam’s room.  
When Sydney got out into the hall she was in tears.  She quickly ran downstairs and leaned against the counter.  She had never heard anything so hurtful in her life.  But the worst part was that even though Michael’s comment had stung her it was completely valid. 
oooh, poor syd. :(

“Well in on one of her relationships this guy was a real bastard.  He said just the cruelest things to her and then he’d buy her flowers and try to butter her up.  Finally he guilted her into sleeping with him and then literally the next day he dumped her.  Then this other guy... I don’t know what his deal was I never really met him... but one day she came home with a fat lip and a black eye.”
Michael looked positively shocked.
Oh man.... :(

“Syd you’ve been hurt and you’re cautious there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  But just so you know I’ll never hurt you I swear.”
“Promise?” She said as a tear feel down her cheek.
“I promise from now until forever.” Michael said kissing the tear away.  Sydney hugged him tight. 
Aw.. :love:

“Michael how come there are no other cars here?” Sydney asked.  Michael just smiled at her, took her arm and led her inside.  “Michael this place is empty.”  
“I know that.” He said as he took her jacket. 
“But how...?”
“It’s special... just for us.”
“Michael, tell me you didn’t buy out this entire restaurant for tonight.” Sydney said. 
“Ok I didn’t” He smiled.
“You are so great.” She said as she kissed him.
“I know.” He winked.
^_^ I want a Michael! :lol:

“Mommy! Mommy!” Sam shouted as she ran over to Sydney and hugged her around the knees.  Sydney was positively stunned; she couldn’t speak or move.  Had Sam just called her Mommy?  Sydney looked at Michael who was admiring them both with a smile on his face waiting for Sydney’s reaction.
“What.... what did you say?” Sydney asked as she kneeled down next to Sam.
“Happy birfday Mommy!” Sam shouted as she gave Sydney a big hug.  Sydney was now completely in tears.  She picked Sam up and Sam hugged her tightly.  Sydney looked at Michael with a mixture of shock, confusion, and pure joy in her eyes.
“This was your surprise?” She managed.
“Yes I hope you like it.” Michael said. 
Sydney pulled him into a hug.  “It’s the best thing anyone’s ever done for me.” She sobbed as the three of them embraced. 
Awww!! ^_^ What a great surpirse!! :love:

“Wait I um, want to say this before I break down completely.  What you did meant more to me that I could ever say.  I don’t know how to express how much this means to me.  Thank you doesn’t even begin to cover it.  I love you so much.” Sydney said as she hugged him. 
“I love you too.” Michael said as he hugged her tight.  Sydney began to kiss him passionately.  “Syd...” Michael said as he pulled back. 
:smiley: :love:

“Shhh...”  She whispered as she kissed him again and then pulled him into bed.
Yay! hehe. :D

So, yea, great chapters!! Thanks for all the PMs! I cant wait for more! :smiley:

That was an amazing birthday she had. But I have to admit I was hoping they would "wait." And I can't help but wonder what will happens when she finally explains about her baby.

argh!
my computer just restarted without warning
:blink:
AND I HAD QUOTES!
NOOO!
oh man, i really can't be bothered doing them all again!
*begs janet to forgive her*
i am SOOO sorry!

but: the chapter!
AWWWWWWWW!
sam called her mummy?
i'm gonan miss 'nee'
but mummy?
that is just TOO cute!
:love:
aww

i love sam

and the last scene!
lol i know what you mean but it was still a perfect moment

and engaged?
janet i think you just let that slip!
hehe

great updates and can't wait for more!

luv JuJu :harp:

KoalaMV said:
That was an amazing birthday she had.  But I have to admit I was hoping they would "wait."  And I can't help but wonder what will happens when she finally explains about her baby.
[post="1118104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know what u mean - thats why i had the appoligy
but i just sort of felt it was an appropriate and acceptible step you know?

ill be honest - im not a big supporter of sex before married - i truely do believe in waiting... which is why normally i hate writing about it in a positive sense but...
i dunno just thought it was ok

that was cute!
but god, did mike have to be a jerk at first??
and are we going to EVER find out if sam really is syd's daughter?
so s/v are going to be engaged...hhmmm, interesting.
update soon!

Chapter 90
The next morning Sydney awoke with Michael’s warm arms wrapped around her and she felt so wonderful. She felt him stir and turned slightly so she was facing him. “Hi,” She whispered.
“Hi,” he said. “So did you have a good birthday?”
“It was the best one I’ve ever had.” She smiled as she kissed him.
Michael held her tighter. “So last night was....”
“perfect” She said.
“Yes, and well worth the wait.”
“You’re not disappointed?” She asked as she pulled the sheet tighter around her body.
“Are you kidding? Of course not!” Michael said as he brushed hair out of Sydney’s eyes. “I love you even more this morning.”
Sydney smiled and blushed slightly. “I’m glad you don’t regret it.” She said.
“Of course I don’t. You don’t do you?”
“No, not at all.” Sydney smiled.
“Ok I have to go to work.” Michael sighed. He kissed Sydney’s bare shoulder multiple times and slipped out of bed. Sydney watched him go but she longed for him to stay. She looked at the clock. Only six thirty, she thought, too early to get up. Then she turned over on her stomach and went back to sleep.
Michael came out of the bathroom and heard Sydney breathing softly. He knew she had fallen back to sleep so he was very quiet as he picked out clothes for the day. He paused before leaving just to admire her. She was lying on her stomach with the sheet pulled only up to her waist so her bare back was exposed. Her brown hair draped across her back and arm that she rested her head on. Michael wasn’t so sure how long he stared at her but it was hard for him to believe that they had actually been together and how wonderful it had been.
~*~

“So how was Sydney’s birthday?” Eric asked Michael that day at work.
“It was really good she said it was the best birthday she ever had.”
“Whoa that’s good. What happened to make it so special?”
“Well a few things first I had Sam call her ‘Mommy’...”
“Oh my God you did not!” Eric gasped.
“Yeah I did...”
“Dude I’m like gonna cry! That’s just too sweet. How’d that... I mean why...”
“Well remember a few weeks ago when we had that fight cause I told Sydney Sam was my child?”
“Yeah”
“Well I just thought about that and how biologically it’s true but does genetics really matter? Because in all other respects Sydney is the most mother like person Sam could ever have and I just felt it was time for Sam to call her that officially you know?”
“Wow that’s so cool. What’d Syd do? Jump you?” Eric laughed.
“Well actually....” Michael said slyly.
“You’re kidding!” Eric said. Michael just smiled. “Damn that is a good birthday.” Eric said. Michael laughed.

~*~
“So what was Michael’s surprise?” Nadia asked Sydney as they sat in her kitchen drinking tea later that day.
“Well...” Sydney began but before she could continue Sam came up to her.
“Mommy I’m thirsty.”
“Ok sweetie I’ll get you your cup.” Sydney said as she reached for Sam’s sippy cup and handed it to her.
“Ok wait back up what just happened?” Nadia asked with a very astonished look on her face. “Did she just call you mommy?”
“Yeah that was Michael’s surprise.” Sydney said as she grinned broadly.
“OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!” Nadia shouted. “That is the single sweetest most adorable thing I’ve ever heard any one do in my entire life SYD!!!!”
“I know isn’t it just? I swear when he did that.... I didn’t think it was possible to love someone that much and then he wrote me this note about how he thinks of me as Sam’s mother and I just....”
“Just what?” Nadia said excitedly.
“I just had to be with him.”
“Wait when you say be with him do you mean be with him, be with him?” Nadia asked. Sydney nodded. Nadia squealed. “Oh my God how was it?!!!!”
“Nadia!” Sydney said.
“What! I want details – graphic ones!”
“Ew, Nadia no! This is not a grocery store romance novel.” Sydney rolled her eyes.
“Come on Syd! Tell me somethin!”
“It was..... amazing and perfect and just.....” Sydney just grinned broadly.
“OH! I knew it!!!!!” Nadia squealed jumping up and hugging her sister. She is so getting married, she thought.

Chapter 91
As summer was drawing closer it was evident to everyone that they were having the best days of their lives. Nadia and Eric were gloriously happy. Now that Nadia’s morning sickness had passed she was enjoying her pregnancy much more. She still hadn’t gotten as big as a whale like she dreaded but she was beginning to have a small round belly. Eric was enjoying it too. He read baby and parenting books obsessively. He was an encyclopedia full of random baby facts. “Hey did you know that babies can’t eat honey for the first two years of their lives?” or “Did you know you can’t eat peanuts while you are pregnant?” He would randomly say.
Unfortunately, his random facts were beginning to freak Nadia out completely. “ERIC! What if you hadn’t told me not to eat peanuts and then I would have eaten them and our baby would have been born with three arms!!” She would scream and then begin to cry. So Eric quickly learned to keep his freakish facts to himself so as not to alarm his overly emotional wife.
Nadia and Eric had decided to let the sex of their baby be a surprise. “One of the few surprises in nature that are left” They’d say. But everyone enjoyed speculating on whether they were having a boy or a girl. Nadia kept her opinions to herself but Sydney knew that Nadia suspected that she was having a boy which is why she insisted on buying all blue things. “But Nadia what if it’s a girl?” Eric would say to her.
“Eric girls can like blue too. Blue can work for a boy or a girl but pink can only work for girls.”
“That’s why we should get a neutral color like green or yellow.” Eric told her.
“No green is ugly and yellow? A baby boy in yellow…. No I’ll stick to blue thank you very much.”
They had begun set up a nursery in their apartment. They had spent hours picking out a good crib. And Sydney and Michael gave them a rocking chair. They still needed a few more things, but they had plenty of time.

Meanwhile Sydney and Michael were deliriously happy. They played with Sam, who always enjoyed time with her parents; they went out on dates to movies or to fancy restaurants; then they would spend the night in bed together.
Michael couldn’t remember a time when he had been so happy. Every day he woke up smiling and smiled all throughout the day. Even if he had a bad day at work his spirits were kept high just knowing the woman that he loved, his family was at home waiting for him. Family. He used that word often now. There was not even an inkling of doubt in his mind that Sam, Sydney and he were a family. And he wouldn’t have it any other way.
Sydney was just enjoying reveling in the fact that she was finally hopelessly in love with someone who loved her back just as much. She also loved the fact that finally someone was calling her mommy, although she was still in disbelief sometimes. All her life she had wanted a family to love her just as much as she loved them and now she finally had it.
On Easter of that year the three of them had dressed in their Sunday best and taken a family portrait. Michael was holding Sam in his left arm and Sydney was on the other side of him. They were all smiling broadly. The picture had been framed and put in the library. Anytime Sydney or Michael passed the picture they sighed happily and smiled. Also placed around the house were new pictures of Sydney and Sam or Michael and Sam or just Michael and Sydney laughing, kissing, and just smiling together. They were a family, a very happy family.

Let me know if you want added:
Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2. berry_kyoote_spy88
3. Bubbles
4. stealthy
13151920144932054. Spirit
6. Agent_Britt0710
7. German Muse -Muse
8. Babbling_Fool
9. krzykty57789
10. bellasbaby