Season 1&2

Which season do YOU like better?

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

• How could I even decide? I love them both!

• Total voters
I love both seasons but I hafta go with Season two. More action, more S/V, Irina, Sark, etc. Season one was great but it was more of introducing everything.

I love both seasons. Both of the seasons are a continuing storyline. Season one introduced everything and season two goes more in-depth and I'm sure season three will go even farther.

there were more twists in season two. So i think its better.

I agree completely. That's why I voted for Season 2. I still think both seasons are great, but I definitely like the second season better.

Vicky :smiley:

I think I like season two better for three main reasons:
1) I saw all the eps in the correct order...I only started watching halfway through season 1
2) SO many more dimensions to the show, less focus on the professional CIA/SD-6 dichotomy, more on social/familial issues...a WONDERFUL move towards diversification.
3) Men in boxers...what could be better?

but season 1 wasn't anything to laugh at...I love it almost as much as season 2!!

season one was full of background and starting out....i like season 2 better although it didn't have that much activity!

I can't choose! I loved it before Sydney and Vaughn hooked up I thought there little (I don't know what to call them maybe flings) flings where they wanted each other but couldn't have each other I loved it!

Back