Season 1 DVD

Hi, new to 'Alias' and (obviously) to this forum.

Different question about Season 1 on DVD, but please don't call me a blasphemer! :smiley:

I'd like to catch up on the first two seasons, and I know that Season 2 will be out on DVD sometime in December.

I live in southern California and I'm trying to locate the series to rent, not buy. Please don't throw stones at me, OK? I really just want to know how the spisodes all began, etc.

I checked with Blockbuster and Hollywood Video (another large chain in So. Calif.), but no luck. Anybody else facing this problem? If so, any luck finding it for rent? The mom-and-pop video stores don't seem to carrry it (yet?).

By the way, I loved the first episide of season 3 and wished I had gotten in on the ground floor of the series. I can easily see that it's something very special. But in my defense for the last two years I've been watching the 'Sopranos'.

Do I get extra credit for starting on the Alias books? I just finished the first two and read that companion to the series book, which was well done with all the info and glossy color photos.

Thanks.

I went to Blockbuster last weekend and they had the season one dvd for rent here. I also live in southern California. Maybe you can try going to another blockbuster.

Hey, OneFishTwoFish. Thanks for the info. I'll check with mine to see if they can tell me which of their stores has it. From their Web site, they make it seem there are no copies for rent anywhere. I ran into the same thing trying to locate 'Dark Angel' and 'The Shield', which I've yet to locate. Thanks again!

Back