Season 1 dvd

rQx

Cadet
Hi.

I was told that the DVD box for Alias season 1 had Swedish subtitles if you ordered the copy from Amazon. Is this true? Maybe someone out there have a copy and can check?

I really hope it is though the DVD box for Alias season 1 cost round 90 dollars if i change the currency from Swedish crown (otherwise you shouldn't understand =P). 90 dollars, that almost dubble price dude.

ehgripo said:
if my Swedish is correct, it is. Svenska is Swedish right?.
Yes, "Svenska" is Swedish. Oh, thats good, English is no problem but it's alot easier to understand all different words on Swedish, sometimes you nor understand them at Swedish also, i know because i have maked sub files to Alias on the net, That is very tough job =). Well, now i can think of buying the season from Amazon then =).

Oh, i forgot. Someone got season 2 and knows if it Swedish there also?? Well, alias is up on TV in 5 min, must go and prepare with food =)

not on the NTSC (American and Canadian) versions. Since PAL is for European's, technically I am not allowed my S2 DVD set, they don't add the languages to the NTSC version,

I know this since my S1 is PAL and S2 is NTSC, the PAL version isn't out yet

Back