Season 2 DVD Cover

A

AliasALIAS

Thanks to Ruby182 of SD-1 for the info.

The Alias Season 2 DVD cover illustrates an important aspect of Season 2 - the beloved Bristow SpyFamily.

213712.JPG

Preorder the Season 2 DVD at Amazon.com, save 25%, get free shipping, and help AllAlias.com with your purchase.

That is so cool!!! :woot: I was hoping VG and LO would be on the cover; they were such an indispensable part of the second season. I'm glad this set is coming out so soon...If we'd had to wait another year, I would have gone crazy.

BTW, do you realize it's just a little over 2 weeks until the first season DVDs come out? I'm praying I get my student loan check before then. (Yeah, I know, great way to spend my college money, right? ;) )

I'm lovin' it! It definitely speaks about Season 2, with the Bristowe family and everything that revolves around them......

Woooooooooooooooooooooow....... :jawdrop: I LOVE IT! The Bristows were very important to Season 2!!!!!!! :jawdrop: THE BRISTOWS RULE (heh heh, you can tell that I'm a fan......)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :jump:

The cover definately signifies what season 2 was all about. Perfect. (though maybe a small pic of Vaughn would be nice....) Anywho, I love it. Thanks!

You guys are so lucky in the US, not long to go now before the start of the season, you gotta keep us updated on here...............please!!!!

The cover looks wicked, have you seen the season 3 advert on the alias-tv.com website, that could well be the cover for the next season!

Back