Season 2 DVD?

To bad I won't have any money to buy them. I spent all my money on charm bracelets for my friends. And I have 6 of them at 40 dollars a piece. You do the math. LOL! O well they love them.

ahh, this would be great! it seems everything is happing at the end of the year.... the Alias dvd(s), the Alias video game, ROTK in theaters, The Two Towers extended cut released on dvd....okay, so only Alias and LOTR, but hey, that's bascially what my life revolves around!! :lol:

ryancrow15 said:
how did dearsally get this intel?I mean doesn't anyone think this is a big lie?Just think about that...hasn't hapened with any other dvd set.. :D
At best, the info is true. At worst, they got inaccurate information from a usually reliable source.
But I'm believing it because it's cool :D

good news look:

Acclaim Entertainment, Inc. Signs Cast Of ABC Television's Alias To Include Their Voices In Fall Series-Based Video Game Release.
Illustrating the increasing convergence of Hollywood and interactive entertainment, Acclaim announced that it has signed an agreement with the cast members of ABC television's critically-acclaimed series, "Alias," to lend their voices in the series-based video game that will launch this fall on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox(tm) video game system from Microsoft and PC. (FULL STORY)

Acclaim Entertainment, Inc. Signs Licensing Agreement With Disney Interactive For 'Alias', ABC Television's Hit Drama Series.
Acclaim announced that it has signed an agreement with Disney Interactive for the rights to publish video games based on ABC Television's hit drama series, "Alias." Currently in its second season, Alias is one of television's most critically acclaimed series. The Alias video game is currently being developed by Acclaim's Cheltenham studio and is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2003 across all of the next-generation gaming platforms. (FULL STORY)

AliasFreak24 said:
I have to admit, that does sound a little Too Good To Be True (OCT 28!) , but the 24 Season 2 (which finished just last week - MAY 20 ) DVD will be available September 2 (same day as Alias - god I will have NO $ after that! ) or later in Sept.

Anyways I can't wait til Sept. for the DVDs!

Just thought you'd want to know.....cks
is that the night that the new season starts? september second? or did you mean something else? jw

no september second is when u cna buy season one on dvd. we dont no about season 2 and a video game of alias s coming out. season 3 will probably start about the end of september.

i know seson one is true and the video game i have press prove i d k about sesaon 2 but we cn wish

:: crosses her fingers and hopes for alias seson 2 to come out on DVD ::

Back