Season 2 DVD?

AHH!! I cant wait! Its going to be so cool to have the 2 seasons on dvd in my hands within a months time of the 1st season release!!!!!!

I really hope this is true!! If it is.......... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lol. They should have put one out in the summer tho, to spred them apart, and to give us something to do over the summer instead of having both seasons come out one right after another. But o well, I still cant wait!! :smiley:

i hope it does but doesn't it seem strange that no other website has put info up about this???? am i the only 1 that is questioning this???? ;)

i think it is true!! at vartanho.com they had some info about the dvds and i dont know if this is gonna be on the first season or second season dvd but jj said that there is gonna be gag reels!! i think that is the word but i think those are bloopers or screw ups with lines!!i dont know about the terms they call things so....anyways i cant wait!! :D

ames723 said:
i think it is true!! at vartanho.com they had some info about the dvds and i dont know if this is gonna be on the first season or second season dvd but jj said that there is gonna be gag reels!!
That was about the season 1 DVD.........but I hope season 2 comes out soon!

freelancer26 said:
i hope it does but doesn't it seem strange that no other website has put info up about this???? am i the only 1 that is questioning this????  ;)
While it hasn't been confirmed, they wouldn't put up the news for no reason. Either a reliable source had innaccurate info (making it false), or they have connections/contacted the production company (which I hope is true). :D

I read DVD news everyday and I havent' heard of Alias Season 2 coming out in October. The most likely date is mid 2004. Sorry to disappoint you.

I just got a reply from dearsally after I emailed her and this is what she had to say:

As of now... Alias Season Two DVD is set to be released October 28. 

That was the information passed on to us.  Hope that helps.

So the only guess is like a few have said is an unreliable source, although everything on the site is 100% reliable so far, so ;)

Sarahmañana said:
so no one knows for sure if season 2 is coming out in october?
DearSally's information is the only one to confirm it, and I trust it for the time being.

YAY!! I cant wait, this fall is going to be so cool, besides school coming back :angry:
Season 1 DVD ^_^
Season 2 DVD :D
Season 3 Premiere!!!! :lol:

It's been confirmed, as far as I know. When it's up for pre-ordering at Amazon, a new announcement will be made. ;)

Back